Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) (43897 Views)

Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe / "I’m Working On Becoming The Kind Of Woman I Look Upto" - Bbnaija Nina Slaying.. / Seyi Shay Falls On Stage At AFRIMA 2017 While Performing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Taiwojonss6: 9:59am On Jun 07, 2021
Typing
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2021
Just her "carriage" is it for me... Also, she has class

1 Like

Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2021
Eiii shocked 30 weitin?
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2021
Marketing 101

1 Like

Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Brenn594(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2021
[img][/img]as a pastor let me deliver her*

2 Likes

Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2021
Work on your dressing too

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by edoairways: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2021
Fahdiga1:
So as to see person wey go marry her. Menopause is fast approaching and this one don de get sense
Who told marriage is important in life?

1 Like

Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by sylve11: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2021
Nice she acknowledged her weakness.

I wish you well @ Seyi. cool
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:07am On Jun 07, 2021
CallMeDrino:
Singer Seyi Shay has disclosed that she is working on her temper, Igbere TV reports.

The 35-year-old stated this in an Instagram post on Thursday.

Wearing a one-piece swimsuit and posing with a copy of Matteo Pistono’s Meditation: Coming to Know Your Mind, the singer wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPqxPKYsh2Y/?utm_medium=copy_link

Seyi Shay is a judge in the ongoing Nigerian Idol reality TV show.

She has been accused of bullying some of the contestants instead of encouraging them.

Fans rose against her in March when she told a teenager that he should not have auditioned for the show because he cannot make money being a singer.

“Somebody lied to you. Somebody told you to come here and audition. You should go back and tell them that they aren’t your friend because that was not a good audition. You have a sweet-talking voice and it comes out in your singing voice but your performance is terrible.”

“You are never going to make money being a singer. I love you; you are so sweet but you are not a singer. You are not a singer. For songwriting, hit me up, we could talk but that singing is not going to work. Sorry, Darling,” she told the contestant.

The contestant would later tweet, “This broke me emotionally and psychologically, but God got me.”

I see you highlighted only PART of her speech…
Anyway, GOOD for her. Nigerians hate to face honesty (and reality)!
>

1 Like

Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2021
Onyi22:

Everything na about marriage abi
Madam FYI One to the top priorities for every woman is to get married and start a family.... Forget whatever thrash the wannabe feminists out there might say.
So stop making it sound like marriage isn't important to a woman.

Modern day feminism have so deluded you women these days that you no longer put importance to things that literally " make you a woman".

Any woman out there that doesn't wanna get married and have kids has every right not to but please stop making it sound as if it's not important.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2021
sawab26693:
Follow up
u no get our level 1gb
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by IJOBA11: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2021
Onyi22:

Everything na about marriage abi
E PAIN AM
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Thryphosa(m): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2021
Fahdiga1:
So as to see person wey go marry her. Menopause is fast approaching and this one don de get sense

Make DJ Sose marry her, he sure knows how to deal with her on that Nigerian Idol show.
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Eazi1(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2021
ictjobber:

.. Naija problem no get solution
I partially belive, but I know things can still be good 'n a neutral ground
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by stano2(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2021
ashewoboy:
she will be sweet to phvckcheesy. Slim beauty.
No let make up and edited pix deceive u.
That face rough ooo....watch Nigeria Idol and see for ursef

1 Like

Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by IbotNugida(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2021
35 looking 21...sucking those lips would feel like f*cking an angel
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by PrisonEscapee(m): 10:21am On Jun 07, 2021
No you for no work on your temper, one day person go give you better slap wey go help you work on am.
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Rugaria: 10:24am On Jun 07, 2021
I like this gyel shaa
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2021
Kudos Big Gurl, keep working on ur inner peace & doing big tingz in life. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Alaganature(m): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2021
Instead of she working on how to get married she is working on her temper... maybe her temper as make her lose a lot of relationship that was supposed to lead into marriage
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by baddosky1: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2021
You are working on your temper or working on the number of your clients?

Hoelosho undecided
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Loverboy3333: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2021
My spec
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by richboy7(m): 11:06am On Jun 07, 2021
illicit:
Why is she posting nude n semi nude pics these days

She's looking for husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by DAMN99: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2021
ashewoboy:
she will be sweet to phvckcheesy. Slim beauty.
You just talk my mind
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by DAMN99: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2021
Chingykay77:

Giving her Yakasuki style will make sense die
Which one be yakasuki style grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno Is Now A Baby Daddy (see Photos) / Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) / Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.