Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) (43899 Views)

Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe / "I’m Working On Becoming The Kind Of Woman I Look Upto" - Bbnaija Nina Slaying.. / Seyi Shay Falls On Stage At AFRIMA 2017 While Performing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by DAMN99: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2021
ictjobber:

.. Naija problem no get solution
The death of buhari will be the solution
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2021
ashewoboy:
she will be sweet to phvckcheesy. Slim beauty.
Aswear and she go sabi very well
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Chingykay77(m): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2021
Womanizer:

Na which one come be Yakasuki style? grin
grin
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Chingykay77(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2021
Womanizer:

Ensuring her right leg is around her neck while the other is on a parallel line to the left..........then u bring her ass to edge of the surface and start the ministration

Only for the flexibles though not for BBWs grin
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2021
D amazon position go make sense wit her
I'm sure she got energy too
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by detectivejones: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2021
Simon Cowell wannabe
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Twoplus45: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
She is cool
Seriously d day I saw her in my store I was soo happy
She came to buy MacBook laptop
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Ghedo99(m): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
this aunty na 45 yrs old.. 35 na her music age
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
illicit:
Why is she posting nude n semi nude pics these days

To trend...grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
donstan18:
Doing it to get a man I guess?

Lol, sadly men are more concerned about age and infidelity risks surrounding your job than whatever temper you think you are learning at your menopause age. cheesy
grin grin
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
The pictures look good. They remind me to start thirst trapping again. I’ve lost my touch.

1 Like

Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Greenerie(f): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
[Yes ,i watched it with my mom and my aunt,even my mom that just got back from USA said the white man we are copying, the American idol judges are never this harsh ,she said wat kind of girl they brought to judge is this? tufiakwa for this alika girl..she's so nasty.. lol

giquote author=Draslo post=102462853]I watched early part of the audition. Considering the fact that she is the only judge that's actually a musician, she showed little or no empathy towards the aspiring lot. I hate her more for it. No words of encouragement just outright rejection. Thunder fire her temperament there! I can stand anywhere to say it that this babe bleeps for big cash. People in onion circles know it.[/quote]
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Jenpress: 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
ashewoboy:
she will be sweet to phvckcheesy. Slim beauty.

U be really ashewoboy
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by seeme2(f): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
Dem no dey read that book with clothes on sbebi? Seyi baby. Sha bring something cold as you come my house today. I go join you later.
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
CallMeDrino:
Singer Seyi Shay has disclosed that she is working on her temper, Igbere TV reports.

The 35-year-old stated this in an Instagram post on Thursday.

Wearing a one-piece swimsuit and posing with a copy of Matteo Pistono’s Meditation: Coming to Know Your Mind, the singer wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPqxPKYsh2Y/?utm_medium=copy_link

Seyi Shay is a judge in the ongoing Nigerian Idol reality TV show.

She has been accused of bullying some of the contestants instead of encouraging them.

Fans rose against her in March when she told a teenager that he should not have auditioned for the show because he cannot make money being a singer.

“Somebody lied to you. Somebody told you to come here and audition. You should go back and tell them that they aren’t your friend because that was not a good audition. You have a sweet-talking voice and it comes out in your singing voice but your performance is terrible.”

“You are never going to make money being a singer. I love you; you are so sweet but you are not a singer. You are not a singer. For songwriting, hit me up, we could talk but that singing is not going to work. Sorry, Darling,” she told the contestant.

The contestant would later tweet, “This broke me emotionally and psychologically, but God got me.”

So dis one wake up, baff, dress, do make up and carry book.... To read or to snap pictures?
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Gfskw: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
No hit wonder shouldn’t be a judge in shows in the first place
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Babyg0123: 6:15am On Jun 08, 2021
Honestly I dislike the way she judged contestants
Re: I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) by Greatguy02: 9:26am On Jun 08, 2021
Womanizer:

Weak me oooo������

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US / Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him / Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.