Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Woman Cuts Off Husband's Manhood Out Of Jealousy (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Cuts Off Husband's Manhood Out Of Jealousy (pictures) (1469 Views)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Cuts Off Husband's Manhood Out Of Jealousy (pictures) by Naijanewss9: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
A woman has chopped off her husband' s manhood as a result of jealousy and hatred.

Her husband was reportedly popular with other women and that made her jealous.

In a bid to solve this, she waited for her man to sleep before she took a pair of scissors to cut the genitals

According to a local news outlet, which reported that the wife later drove him and the manhood to the hospital where the surgeons tried to attach the genitals back to its rightful place.

Surgeons battled to save the poor man' s genitals

One of the surgeons, Doctor Bruce told the publication his team was tasked with reconnecting the recovered portion of the penis.

Dr Bruce said the operation would take them up to six hours to complete.

" The manhood was cut with scissors so the doctor has to treat the wound and wash the severed part thoroughly to avoid infection. But this will only work out by only the grace of God.

The victim is terribly injured and the blood lot is unimaginable, he keeps screaming after the incident out of pain until he grew weaker and almost dead

" This operation requires the use of special microsurgery glasses and the surgeon must be trained in microsurgery which they didn' t have accurately at the moment, vascular surgery, " Dr Bruce told the paper.

The medical team reportedly checked on the patient after 10 days and he said: " I don' t feel fine, can' t walk, nor eat normally, the area that was cut off is now pink. "

It is also reported that a case was opened against the woman for putting the life of someone' s son at risk even though he was her wife.

" What belongs to me, I don' t share with anyone and since I couldn' t stopped my husband who also loved the act of cheating behind me so I took off the main key that always made him sin as said in the Bible" , the young woman grief in court

The man who is undergoing an unassured surgery to restore his 4- 5 could be seen very weak and at the point of death. His breathe is not stable as well his eye lashes couldn' t blink for a second.

SOURCE : http://naijanews.iceiy.com/woman-cuts-off-husbands-manhood-because-of-jealousy

Re: Woman Cuts Off Husband's Manhood Out Of Jealousy (pictures) by Naijanewss9: 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2021

1 Share

Re: Woman Cuts Off Husband's Manhood Out Of Jealousy (pictures) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
So what does bandaged hands and legs with a body bag doing inside the manhood
Re: Woman Cuts Off Husband's Manhood Out Of Jealousy (pictures) by Jeon(f): 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Off Husband's Manhood Out Of Jealousy (pictures) by Jeremani: 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
So what does bandaged hands and legs with a body bag doing inside the manhood
grin
Re: Woman Cuts Off Husband's Manhood Out Of Jealousy (pictures) by Naijanewss9: 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
sad
Re: Woman Cuts Off Husband's Manhood Out Of Jealousy (pictures) by doubleE70: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
this has to stop like seriously hope my own dick is safe ooo
Re: Woman Cuts Off Husband's Manhood Out Of Jealousy (pictures) by Naijanewss9: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
lipsrsealed
doubleE70:
this has to stop like seriously hope my own dick is safe ooo
Re: Woman Cuts Off Husband's Manhood Out Of Jealousy (pictures) by Naijanewss9: 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
cry
Jeon:
Sorry

(1) (Reply)

No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship / Why Do Married Woman Cheat. / Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.