Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,165 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing (27162 Views)

IPMAN: Reduction In Diesel Price Yet To Reflect Due To Old Stock / Motorists, Commuters, Businesses Suffer As Biting Fuel Crisis Defies Solution / 2023: Will Tinubu’s Ambition Suffer As He Avoids Obasanjo's Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2021
When the FG didn't think about the consequences? Of course they go hear am. Ban wey no get sense!

1 Like

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Number1benue: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Twitter really go too far you disrespect our president and they take Nigeria for granted I know by now the ceo might have fired the idiot that deleted the message.However this issue happened because of ipob terrorist Twitter need to employ people that have sense with history background so they can acts on a facts not on emotions.

This is why I hate white historian especially those who concentrate on Africa history, the continent you have never step to you dont even know what it look like and you will start writing rubbish about them .

Senior man no be like this now, them no disrespect am at all.....see bah nah like this.

People report buhari twit give twitter, then twitter in turn take down him twit............ People report nnamdi KANU twit also, and twitter take am down too. Why? Cause bros nah so their rules day work.

Senior remember say them do the same thing to former us presido ooo. No be say them wish to just that nah so them don put rules for their app to work.
E just be like nairaland now as people day always break the rules of the platform waiting day required nah for us to report simple as that.

But we all know say the suspension of twitter has to do with the upcoming protest way them no want make most people day aware of

2 Likes

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by CR777: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Twitter really go too far you disrespect our president and they take Nigeria for granted I know by now the ceo might have fired the idiot that deleted the message.However this issue happened because of ipob terrorist Twitter need to employ people that have sense with history background so they can acts on a facts not on emotions.

This is why I hate white historian especially those who concentrate on Africa history, the continent you have never step to you dont even know what it look like and you will start writing rubbish about them .

I pity ur people o, they think they have a son not knowing you are just a man with the brain of a cow, you need to ascertain if you had human breastmilk when u were born cos u don't reason like a human. Stop always making a fool of yourself cos of Tinubu, that old cargo won't smell that presidential seat.

1 Like

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Alexaonfleek: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2021
God!!!
Is it that these foolish government swore they won't rest untill we're back to the Stone age?
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Trustedpronet: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2021
America no wicked...If na me e i for suspend everything for Nigeria pending when they deem it fit to restore twitter. Eg facebook, internet ,gsm and all the earth stations. Let's cripple everything and rest.
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by cryptotech: 9:27am On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

You are talking nonsense, they did not step there and they colonized you and gave you independent, shior.

1 Like

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by FBIBOT(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2021
I love that deeper life line.... Most people operating Twitter accounts in Nigeria might not even be for the Nigerian audience.. For example affiliate marketers...
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by PROPEACE: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

How did Twitter disrespect your president? So you think the person that deleted Buhari's tweet will be fired by Jack? Do you think the CEO of Twitter is a dolt like the president of your banana republic? Do you not see something peculiar about the envoys of UK, US, Canada, Ireland and EU making a joint statement? It is a message which your dumb government has gotten which some of their simple minded followers are yet to get. Did you see the CEO of Twitter crying and begging the government to bring Twitter back? Those envoys, did they beg to sit with our government? It is your president that asked to sit with them. You banned Twitter, then you started calling people to talk with them, if not madness what can cause that?

4 Likes

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Eriokanmi: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
shocked shocked
Oversmart don land monkey blokos for babu wire.
All those his accusers are now wailing loudest.
Stop posting this man's pictures and quotes abeg. He's the one who led Nigeria into this chaos. Had he not abetted corruption, no sane being would have voted buhari as governor of a state , let a lone president of Nigeria. Jonathan's government would have been the best had he tamed those thieves and listened to the complaints of those who voted him in office. Jonathan shares in this blame abeg.
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Masterkernel1: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Mayng01:
I don’t think the president knows about it, it is the presidency that imposed the ban. Stupid people

You're the stupid one, is the president not the head of Executive?
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by rummmy: 9:32am On Jun 08, 2021
If I were to be Mr jack,I will continue with the ban.....Facebook,whatsapp and IG should ban Nigeria .....we need to go back to stone age,maybe we will get sense small.....we die here together.....
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Masterkernel1: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2021
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

Jonathan was an imbe.

What would make the majority of people vote for a man they had already rejected 3 times at the polls if not that they wanted to escape from a terrible administration?

So... What's Buhari?

1 Like

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by BruncleZuma: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Laughable!

I'll reserve my comments till some more days and come back to post.
BTW @OP(Mynd44) I'll like to chat you up on a subject matter are you on facebook?

It's high time NL upgrades and create a chat app or live chat interface.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

@SeniorWriter

Also a block user feature, there are some kooky characters I'd like not to hear from ever again.
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by moriss33(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2021
Seniorman u won't die if say the truth 4 once....e cast 4 CNN & all news outlets worldwide.
So even if dem no tell am....him go dey watch news, he must still see am...as him don see am...wetin come happen ?

Mayng01:
I don’t think the president knows about it, it is the presidency that imposed the ban. Stupid people

1 Like

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Masterkernel1: 9:35am On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

You think the world think like fools? Twitter will never bow to you, if they didn't bow to Trump, your borrowing president can't do anything.

1 Like

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2021
I cant even that that foreign minister that went to school can allow a backward soul to make him very stupid and irrelevant in the international scene...

Now i even respect WTO 'Ngozi' more and more...

A good name is really better than riches... Ahhh... So a primitive beast can turn technocrats to strings dolls...

The difference is really clear with north and south..

God is not sleeping!!...
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by RealYemostar: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2021
Crazy government doing crazy things
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Farki: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2021
Continue grin

Your eyes will soon clear.

Sai Barber!
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Superboss: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2021
Thank goodness this piece of information was brought here by one of the mods Nairaland
It was on this same Nairaland that some ppl are supported/supporting the ban.
This Twitter ban is not good for Nigeria's image, business and growth.
You can't use analogue mindset to govern in a digital age.
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Number1benue:

Senior man no be like this now, them no disrespect am at all.....see bah nah like this.

People report buhari twit give twitter, then twitter in turn take down him twit............ People report nnamdi KANU twit also, and twitter take am down too. Why? Cause bros nah so their rules day work.

Senior remember say them do the same thing to former us presido ooo. No be say them wish to just that nah so them don put rules for their app to work.
E just be like nairaland now as people day always break the rules of the platform waiting day required nah for us to report simple as that.

But we all know say the suspension of twitter has to do with the upcoming protest way them no want make most people day aware of

GBAM
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Charly68: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2021
This Govt has brought set back in every strata of life ...
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by superstar1(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2021
When Twitter was available, were people not always going there to curse them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They should go to their offices not to curse them.

That is what responsible usage of social platforms entails. It is a right - can be given and be taken away when you misuse the right as stated in UN Charter Article 19-3b and 20.

Sensible Nigerians are migrating to Koo with no toxicity of Twitter
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Sweetaura: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2021
You are always talking about twitter deleting the president's tweet, what of the president that made a tweet about a topic that is very sensitive, even the people concerned have not healed totally from it.

Nigerians reported the tweet, stating reasons why the tweet was offensive to the Easterners, it was even made around the period of the civil war remembrance.

Your president no just try, sometimes it pays to be diplomatic.

Tinubuadvocate:

1 Like

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Misterone: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2021
SLAP44:
What else did you expect? grin

This administration came to power because one man had contested 4 times in 16 years just to make sure Nigeria returns to the stone age. Since he was out of power, he and his cronies had watched in horror as Nigeria experienced a rapid growth in business and industrialization. This didn't go down well with the anti progressives.

So they rallied round and destabilized the administration of the former president who just wanted peace and progress. They came with a vengeance, and they started wrecking havoc on the banks and financial institutions as soon as they came in, policies to make financial transactions difficult was the first they implemented, BVN, crashing of the exchange rate regime to destroy the economy and plunge all into debt and poverty was the next move.

When all seemed not to be working, they closed the borders, restricted some imports even when they knew we don't produce same, they have been banning anything that can help the masses, crypto, education underfunding and just about increasebin in security just to slow down every business.

They are on a mission to destroy everything.
Twist and turn, twist and turn like the Snake you are, Buhari is still the president
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Toshibar1(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2021
They mostly do not have sense. Leave them.
I expected someone to miss the point as usual.

She brought up Goodluck Jonathan. I debunked her claim.

Where in my post did I praise Buhari's administration?

Read to understand bro, not to respond.[/quote]
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by SLAP44: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2021
Misterone:
Twist and turn, twist and turn like the Snake you are, Buhari is still the president

Only zombies see him as one. grin
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Awoo88: 9:59am On Jun 08, 2021
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

Jonathan was an imbe.

What would make the majority of people vote for a man they had already rejected 3 times at the polls if not that they wanted to escape from a terrible administration?
Because the majority were sold a dummy by the "progressive " as something else
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by grandlexuz(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Sheep head
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by heniford2: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2021
I just the vex on top this government
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2021
Everything Buhari touches dies, the only person in Nigeria without a worry, he sleeps, wake up, smiles in front of camera , sign papers he don't even know what he is signing, travel for free and go to bed without anything bothering him ... we have forgotten Uae ban in Nigeria route, small Ghana has taken over everything, we need to beg Ghanaians before we could travel to uae... and some minions that feeds from hand to mouth still supporting the dullard
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by donbenie(m): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2021
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

Jonathan was an imbe.

And here we are..
Enjoy your CHANGE!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake INEC Officials Busted By Security Operatives In Rivers (Photos) / Governors Running To Abuja Over Herdsmen Crisis, Are Shameless, Cowards – Dalung / President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.