Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,414 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing (27165 Views)

IPMAN: Reduction In Diesel Price Yet To Reflect Due To Old Stock / Motorists, Commuters, Businesses Suffer As Biting Fuel Crisis Defies Solution / 2023: Will Tinubu’s Ambition Suffer As He Avoids Obasanjo's Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by blinking001(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Naso
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Tinubuadvocate: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2021
[s]
Sincinnati:
Maybe the op has found out that N30,000 a month for BMC work, coupled with his meagre Nairaland salary is not enough to take care of him and his extended family.

He misses Twitter so much and can’t wait to go back and start doing “follow me I follow back”

Awon Boôhari freelancers.

I know Simplyleo and Plaindealer have been creating threads condemning the ban with their numerous alternate monikers. grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Dont think everyone will be gullible like you.
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by ZeroWorries: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Foolish people in government
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by IamFINESSE: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Mod, op and na you still come push the post come for fp grin
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by ChiefSosa(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Town criers joined the group chat...

1 Like

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by xynerise: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2021
That's what you get when people act before they think. They never knew it will turn back to hurt them. Antelope of a government..mtchew.

Still wondering how these insane people ended up leaders of sane Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2021
Without security, everything else fails, investments go out of the country, regular migration out, it will be a vicious cycle.

“We will all be losers and our children, generation to come will all be affected. What we do today will really determine the future of this country. That is why this government gives priority to security, that this government would have to live in peace and security. And we have to keep our country together.

“What we have done today, will really define the future of the country and that is why Mr. “President is absolutely determined that security has been made and Nigerians have to live in peace and security and that we have to keep our country together.

Just imagine, yet u treat herdsman and bandits as first class citizens and members of a royal family.

U are just deceiving yourselves

4 Likes

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Sincinnati: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2021
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

Jonathan was an imbe.

What would make the majority of people vote for a man they had already rejected 3 times at the polls if not that they wanted to escape from a terrible administration?
Seeing what’s happening in Nigeria now, there’s no basis to keep on insulting Jonathan. Unless telling the truth is not your forte.

A secondary school GEJ can never be as inept, docile and psychologically impaired as general Böohari and his everyday supporters.

3 Likes

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by nikz(f): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2021
Lol
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by mightyhaze: 9:13am On Jun 08, 2021
A country that votes in a lifeless regime a second time deserves to go back and remain in the Stone age..

Simple..
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 08, 2021
They should join Croww.e abi Cowshit na. Mumu people.
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Seniorwriter(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2021
Laughable!
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin
I'll reserve my comments till some more days and come back to post.
BTW @OP(Mynd44) I'll like to chat you up on a subject matter are you on facebook?

It's high time NL upgrades and create a chat app or live chat interface.
BruncleZuma:

Also a block user feature, there are some kooky characters I'd like not to hear from ever again.
Cocky you meant ba...well a block bottom or box will do fine.
I think a pool thread should be created by any designated admin here in that effect so as to get peoples opinion and robust requests.
@Seun
@Mods
Kindly take note of this needs or suggestions....

Deep Quote
In life progress is only achieved by a constant activeness towards evaluation of tasks and success.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

@SeniorWriter

1 Like

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by israelmao(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2021
Non-waivers have joined the so-called wailers.
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by BruncleZuma: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by IamFINESSE: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2021
Sincinnati:
Maybe the op has found out that N30,000 a month for BMC work, coupled with his meagre Nairaland salary is not enough to take care of him and his extended family.

He misses Twitter so much and can’t wait to go back and start doing “follow me I follow back”

I know Simplyleo and Plaindealer have been creating threads condemning the ban with their numerous alternate monikers. grin grin grin grin

You're smart, plenty ororo dey ur Head grin

1 Like

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by meobizy(f): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2021
If you’re not tired of reading this news then Nairaland was created with you in mind. Twitter’s disappearance has brought verbose news articles back. I don’t remember NTA ever sending a tweet so things won’t change in the country.
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by wenegeo(m): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2021
the one fighting the masses will always loose
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Sincinnati: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

Dont think everyone will be gullible like you.
Nothing can be as gullible as everyday bôohari supporters, not even a fish.

2 Likes

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by eteforlor(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Just Imagine what Buhari's Ego has caused.

Why going backward?
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by misreal(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2021
See how one decision is affecting everbody including his household
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Vulcanheph(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2021
Sincinnati:

So are you trying to say that the Op who is a popular nairaland mod is a BMC.....gringringrin

If this is true, then we now know who always pushes "Zombie threads" to FP .

2 Likes

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by FBIBOT(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2021
We won't read their useless information grin
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Elliotwaveforec: 9:18am On Jun 08, 2021
Yeye govt, you send info with ease to millions with a tweet; na you go beg twitter las las
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Hyperdulia: 9:18am On Jun 08, 2021
Please where is Madam Oby Ezekwesili and other protesters who were constantly at various parks protesting during the Jonathan time?
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Kimikazi2: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2021
I miss President Goodluck Jonathan. Why on earth is VP Yemi Osinbajo( SAN ) silent? Can't the NBA talk some sense into him?
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by twilliamx(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2021
Because fg is led by an archaic dumbb assss
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Thinktwicemybro: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Twitter really go too far you disrespect our president and they take Nigeria for granted I know by now the ceo might have fired the idiot that deleted the message.However this issue happened because of ipob terrorist Twitter need to employ people that have sense with history background so they can acts on a facts not on emotions.

This is why I hate white historian especially those who concentrate on Africa history, the continent you have never step to you dont even know what it look like and you will start writing rubbish about them .
Will you keep quayet

1 Like

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by jaxxy(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2021
By the time Twitter is done with us we will be worse than Uganda of old or low budget north korea.

1 Like

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Sleekmilan01(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2021
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

Jonathan was an imbe.

What would make the majority of people vote for a man they had already rejected 3 times at the polls if not that they wanted to escape from a terrible administration?

When the majority of the people that voted were gaslighted into thinking Jonathan was an slowpoke and buhari was a saint nko?

Or didn't you see their campaign promises??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andy Uba Detained At Force Headquarters, reason unclear - The Will / Bode George As Jimi Agbaje’s Godfather Is Bad For Lagos / Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.