Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,021 members, 7,852,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

What I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Do (944 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Do by olufunmi01(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2021
I and my fiance has been planning to settle down. I am not really earning that much here in ibadan, as a graduate I earn 30k but my fiance earn 40k in the same city. Things have been going rough lately because I want to take a new accommodation but all the savings I have wasn't enough. So, I asked my babe if she could support and later I will pay back but bluntly told me she can't give a dime. Well I told my friend about it and he told me that that kind of lady would never support even in the midst of financial crisis. Yesterday, I tempted her to borrow me 1k that by Friday I would pay back, telling her I don't want to touch money saved for our accommodation but she immediately told me no. What do you think I can do? Because I don't want to make a wrong decision. Advise. We have been together for 3 years

2 Likes

Re: What I Do by chatinent: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Man up, bro. Build your hustles.

I really don't understand what you mean by testing...whereas, you are in the realities of life.

You have to be financially ready by yourself to settle down.

2 Likes

Re: What I Do by SarutobiEky(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2021
Baba drop her like it's hot. Thank me later with that same 1k. That girl no good. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Do by olufunmi01(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Baba drop her like it's hot. Thank me later with that same 1k. That girl no good. cool
3 years relationship
Re: What I Do by olufunmi01(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2021
chatinent:
Man up, bro. Build your hustles.

I really don't understand what you mean by testing...whereas, you are in the realities of life.

You have to be financially ready by yourself to settle down.
I know brother I have been trying but you know how the country is.
Re: What I Do by chatinent: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2021
olufunmi01:
I know brother I have been trying but you know how the country is.

More reasons you need to diverse your income, not shift responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: What I Do by olufunmi01(m): 9:30am On Jun 08, 2021
chatinent:

More reasons you need to diverse your income, not shift responsibilities.
I'm not diverting, just asking for a little help

1 Like

Re: What I Do by fati2001(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2021
olufunmi01:
I and my fiance has been planning to settle down. I am not really earning that much here in ibadan, as a graduate I earn 30k but my fiance earn 40k in the same city. Things have been going rough lately because I want to take a new accommodation but all the savings I have wasn't enough. So, I asked my babe if she could support and later I will pay back but bluntly told me she can't give a dime. Well I told my friend about it and he told me that that kind of lady would never support even in the midst of financial crisis. Yesterday, I tempted her to borrow me 1k that by Friday I would pay back, telling her I don't want to touch money saved for our accommodation but she immediately told me no. What do you think I can do? Because I don't want to make a wrong decision. Advise. We have been together for 3 years

1 Like

Re: What I Do by bigcee(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2021
olufunmi01:
3 years relationship
And so?

1 Like

Re: What I Do by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2021
I just like this chatinent gingering.
Re: What I Do by pansophist(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2021
This is a really bad sign. In as much that I'm a proponent of men bearing the financial responsibilities of the household, that doesn't exempt her from supporting you in times of need, like now. Taking into consideration that it is the both of you that will live in the accommodation. I'll end the relationship if I were you. It shocked me to even think that someone will refuse to help someone you claimed to love. It's not love, I don't know what it is, but its not love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Do by Divoc19(f): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2021
She's just scared of making you lazy by supporting you now.

Have a good talk with her, let her know you know her fears and you wouldn't let it happen.

Some men become lazy when they know their woman will help them out.

olufunmi01:
Re: What I Do by bigcee(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2021
Seriously, you're dating yourself. There is no connection between you and your babe. 30k is too small to be considering marriage. Never you marry a stingy woman who ain't supportive. Don't go and kill yourself, abeg. Try double your hustle and everything go dey alright.
Re: What I Do by pansophist(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2021
Divoc19:

Have a good talk with her, let her know you know her fears and you wouldn't let it happen.

Do you know her personally to make this conclusion?
Re: What I Do by bigcee(m): 9:50am On Jun 08, 2021
Divoc19:

Re: What I Do by Divoc19(f): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2021
Its a common thoughts in women.

They've been together for 3 years. If she was really stingy he would have known.

But to build a life together is a different thing.

Let him just talk to her.

pansophist:

Do you know her personally to make this conclusion?
Re: What I Do by donbachi(m): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing...but,a stingy self centered partner..is an abormination.

1 Like

Re: What I Do by olufunmi01(m): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2021
donbachi:
Love is a beautiful thing...but,a stingy self centered partner..is an abormination.
honestly up till now I have been doing things independently, I have never wanted to ask her anything. I have been trying to get another job with a good pay , she kept complaining that time is going
Re: What I Do by donbachi(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2021
olufunmi01:
honestly up till now I have been doing things independently, I have never wanted to ask her anything. I have been trying to get another job with a good pay , she kept complaining that time is going
no matter how beautiful a woman can be..if she's not supportive.she will be insultive when u don't have..someday.
Re: What I Do by chatinent: 10:26am On Jun 08, 2021
olufunmi01:
I'm not diverting, just asking for a little help

Diverse, not divert.
Re: What I Do by SarutobiEky(m): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
olufunmi01:
3 years relationship
doesn't matter. You think you know a person, wait till you get married.

1 Like

Re: What I Do by ImaIma1(f): 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
She doesn't love you enough to part with her money even as she's seeing that you are trying hard.

Are sure you want to be with someone who cannot help you when you are financially down even though she has the means to?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 B's Every Guy Should Observe From A Lady Before Marrying Her / How Can I Approach A Girl I Love? / Hot & Sexy Tiktok Babes You Didn't Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.