Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? (61068 Views)

My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. / How To Cohabit With A Woman / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by debbydams(f): 10:36am On Jun 09, 2021
PhilipReigns:

Lol , asking u out doesnt means he loves her less. you need understanding when it comes to issues regarding men's romantic life. To men, variety is the spice of life, i can swear on anything that he finds u sexually appealing and wanted to sleep with u while still retaining the other girl(ur friend) as he true love and probable life partner. that's guys for u. Men dont attach emotions to sex, hence they can love a decent woman and wife her while still sleeping around with other ladies who has successfully label themselves as sexual object by dressing seductively. Unlike women, cheating doesnt change a man's love, affection and commitment to his woman and by extension, his family. Its as simple as that!
not trying to cheating with his gf friend,,dats barbaric
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by Mandela27: 10:37am On Jun 09, 2021
debbydams:
lol u are right but nothing can keep a man that want to cheat o,
I came to visit my friend, she is so nice nd her bf use to cal her every seconds, video calls nd all that..I'm not jealous tho because I know men are scum..so yesterday her bf came to take us out because she has bn sick, we came back late nd he decided to sleep over.
I was playing with my phone while she's trying to cook for him can u imagine this guy Is asking me out telling me he will give me everything I want I left the room it was when my friend came in before I could sleep in peace..this a guy that showed my friend love nd my friend can vouch her kidney for this guy oo..I now believe that men are scum..the worst part is the guy promised her marriage,,he has even introduced her..men men chai
what's there to cry sis
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by debbydams(f): 10:37am On Jun 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Must you lie to prove a point?
only a fool will come here to lie,,why will I even lie,to impress you or who, smiles I don't do that..
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by pocohantas(f): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2021
truthsayer009:

Don't put this on men, we are all in it together. Women place value on their V, and once a woman has sex, she feels she has lost something. That's why the only less-parasitic relationship is a no-sex relationship. That's the only form of relationship a woman won't ask you for arm and leg but Nigerian men love sex too much, so they gaz pay up in cash or bitcoin, sorry gifts.

Nobody has one night stands in Nigeria, or let's say most people don't. Once you hear people meeting each other in the club and having sex the same day, he payed for it 99%.

We are all the same, women want men to pay, men always agree to pay. Everybody shake hands.

You didn’t answer the question.

Reelmii:
I dont blame the men wen they term ladies as being cheap

Most ladies do not have shame, they do not either know their worth or they have low self esteem.... if only ladies can start seeing that they deserve better from any man who is not treating them well and find the courage to leave any relationship that is not making any headway...they will be respected.... but instead, they see marriage as the greatest achievement on earth, making themselves vulnerable to some men who are just out for fun...u will see a lady paying the Bill's of a full grown man( not husband oo) just because she wants the man for keeps, she will even be receiving constant beating and still claim she loves him....so I dont blame the men abeg,, make the woman to borrow sense

Okay. So marriage is no more the greatest achievement for a woman? That means we can all go home and stop insulting single and divorced women. I like how you guys speak from all sides of the mouth.

PrinceMajestic:
yes

I appreciate this straightforward answer.

Care to share how much is expensive enough and how you grade it?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2021
stinflame:

No mind OP he thinks it easy camping a lady. You practically foot all bills and sure you get to know her more.

The fool thinks it is a woman's disadvantage while it is her advantage..
If she is smart she can even plans to get married with another dude while with you..
Cos there are many weaklings that would accept any woman no matter her circumstances or how damaged she is..
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by kenoyad: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2021
Divoc19:
Not all men like the marriage idea.
And she may just be madly in love.

Me can't blame anyone for their actions.

Nobody wishes bad for themselves.

They may just be ignorant.

Its ignorance.

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by Oloristarr(f): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2021
109% right for no. 1
It’s just a mood both parties enjoy so let them be comfortable together perhaps most ladies don’t even have the guy as an option for marriage if it happens it happens
Both of them are in love and enjoying that phase together
HRHQueenPhil:
It's their of this three
1. I love him so much and his place is comfortable
2. Am super broke and he both love each other
3. He keeps fighting me and getting upset when I return home, let me rather stay
4. Am suspecting he cheats and will abandon me, so let me seduce him with food and sex so he won't stray

That's abt it grin

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by debbydams(f): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2021
prince3009:

If this your story is true because women of nowadays can lie sha...

1) You were jealous...

2) Hope you know that since men are scum, your papa na scum, your brother(s) if you have any are scum and your bf or fiance if you have one is a scum.

Tankio
jealous of what abeg grin grin, smiles,,u don't know me sha
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by Reelmii: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2021
pocohantas:

You didn’t answer the question.

Okay. So marriage is no more the greatest achievement for a woman? That means we can all go home and stop insulting single and divorced women. I like how you guys speak from all sides of the mouth.

I appreciate this straightforward answer.

Care to share how much is expensive enough and how you grade it?
u are not getting my point... the summary of what I am saying is..... women should learn to love themselves first and stop being desperate to be in a relationship on marriage...

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2021
pocohantas:
What exactly is free sex?

I keep seeing men use that word.

Either they say sex is free or they say she is cheap and can be fcked with ordinary indomie.

Does it mean subconsciously, men love to place high value on the pussy? Like they would rather pay a lot for it?

Yes. Yes. Yes! They do. Forget all the mouth they make that "pussy is pussy." To them, it is not. I've seen a lot to know this.

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by advanceDNA: 10:44am On Jun 09, 2021
Tonyspecial:
What's this about FREE SEX who dey give and who dey collect?

I wonder ooo..sex is now biro and pencil u give people....

how can we both choose to gum our bodies together and you will now say u give me sex...what kind of blackmail is that??

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by lkillbrokehoes: 10:46am On Jun 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Yes. Yes. Yes! They do. Forget all the mouth they make that "pussy is pussy." To them, it is not. I've seen a lot to know this.
Pussy is pussy
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by ashawopikin(m): 10:48am On Jun 09, 2021
donogaga:
When single ladies choose to cohabit with men, yielding to free sexual servicing, domestic chores and the likes, what exactly goes through their minds?

This is love?
This will make him marry me?
I am married and this is my duty?
This is what it takes to hold a man?

Which?

More importantly, why is it difficult for women to see this at this point.
Chances are many are reading this now telling themselves "no, this is not me. My own case is different. We are in love."

Okay then. Love.

What is love? What to you is love?

We cannot understand, you think.

Welcome to the journeys that led to the pregnancies that led to undesired marriages that became toxic and ended up in very hurtful divorces having one person bearing almost all the physical, financial and social cost of it as a single parent.

Welcome to the realities many of us currently live but then, maybe we don't understand.

If he truly loves you, he'd do the needful and marry you right. Don't be mistaken. When the right one comes along, he'd do away with all the excuses he's giving you and marry her. Unfortunately, many learnt this lesson the hard way.

The choice is yours.

https://www.facebook.com/100047151253398/posts/322131562701883/
No go spoil man package o
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by uthlaw: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2021
tunapawizzy:
As long as the society preaches that being married to a man is the ultimate success/achievement in life, women will always do whatever they think will make a man marry them. Everybody wants to be successful and if the society defines marriage as ultimate success what do u expect a lady to do.
Whether cohabiting will make him marry you is a different issue all together, i wont blame anyone for trying that, it has worked for some and if you dont try something how will you know if its gona work for u or not.
BTW what do u mean by 'give men free sex' ? the woman no dey enjoy d sex? abi shes supposed to get paid for sex
Bleep the society that said getting married is an achievement,that the reason why,poverty is raising on daily basis!

2 Likes

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by Nlanalyst: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Do you ever get tired of sharing stupid posts?
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by simplesearch: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2021
Divoc19:
Not all men like the marriage idea.
And she may just be madly in love.

Me can't blame anyone for their actions.

Nobody wishes bad for themselves.

They may just be ignorant.

Ignorance that's not acceptable before the law. Ignorance that will lead to hell fire, is that one ignorance or foolishness?
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by DrTee1(m): 10:54am On Jun 09, 2021
legba1:
I will like to address the "free sex" narrative... In the context of the subject matter. The fact you cohabit with a guy that pays his rent and utilities we both use already placed a price on every and all benefits that accrues from our living together, except you share the burden of the cost which in most cases is not. So the sex in this case is not free, the relationship is not symbiotic and mutual

I wish I didn't have to comment on this thread.

That written, I'll like to make a clarification on your last sentence - having agreed with everything else you wrote.

I think the sex is the only thing SYMBIOTIC i.e BOTH parties indulge in, and enjoy same. In the future, scientists would establish who enjoys intercourse more, but many males like to compare sex with using a cotton bud in the ear.

Besides the mutually enjoyed intercourse, per your explanation above, the male partner - as in most cases anyway - picks ALL (or the lion share of) the utilities and upkeep bills. After all, it is common to hear people say 'a man's money is for the family but woman's money is for herself'.

Many African cultures frown at women contributing financially to the family - which, in my honest opinion, is not simply flawed, is a recipe for disaster in today's world. Do we think the Americans or Europeans run relationships or families that way? Hell No. Couples split bills in the liberal world - whether in a relationship or families!

If I am not mistaken however, in Nigerian law, couples are adjudged as equal before the law.

Where a man picks most bills, houses and feeds a female friend in an affair where sex is mutually enjoyed - then the relationship is one of COMMENSALITY - if not sheer PARASITISM by one partner - but certainly not SYMBIOTIC.

I so submit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2021
Any man wey fvck pussy for free must be a madman.
Any woman wey open toto freely for a man na idiot.

As a man, if u wan fvck pussy outside ur marriage or relationship, make sure say u fvcking pay for it even if the idiot wanna offer it for free.

Don't be a madman for this life. angry
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by Reelmii: 11:03am On Jun 09, 2021
meobizy:
”Single at home, married in school” makes its way to the front page for the nth time in five years. Dead forum.
but the reactions to the topic is not the same, so we cant say it a dead forum

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by thatsleepboy1: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2021
debbydams:

Men & women from kwara are naturally useless so I clearly understand where you're coming from but don't be a menace, na You dey do am pass.
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by GhostWisperer: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2021
donogaga:
When single ladies choose to cohabit with men, yielding to free sexual servicing, domestic chores and the likes, what exactly goes through their minds?

This is love?

Which?

Chances are many are reading this now telling themselves "no, this is not me. My own case is different. We are in love."

Okay then. Love.

Welcome to the journeys that led to the pregnancies that led to undesired marriages that became toxic and ended up in very hurtful divorces having one person bearing almost all the physical, financial and social cost of it as a single parent.

Welcome to the realities many of us currently live but then, maybe we don't understand.

If he truly loves you, he'd do the needful and marry you right. Don't be mistaken. When the right one comes along, he'd do away with all the excuses he's giving you and marry her. Unfortunately, many learnt this lesson the hard way.

The choice is yours.

you most think everyone wants marriage or that in itself is an achievement

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2021
Donogaga,

If you don't mind, I'd like to put this up on my WhatsApp. You'll be duly acknowledged and if you don't wanna oblige to my request, I'll understand.

Thanks a lot.
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by nelsoncool28: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2021
The caption doesn’t suit well with the gender equality movement. Women don’t give men sex; it’s mutual. People have sex, it shouldn’t be seen as a reward or gift.
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by phemmyfour: 11:09am On Jun 09, 2021
They gave sex to each other, nothing like free sex. I do you, you do me

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by FiverrTutor(m): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2021
debbydams:
see the good indeed,men are scum,I can't impress any man sha nd I do whats convenient for me,,nd I can't move in with a guy that has not marry me oo..I v a lot of guys as friends nd I know most things about them, only few of them are God fearing,most of them are scum oo...

Can we connect? Love your post here. Reach me at 08036267796
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by frozen70(f): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2021
donogaga:

This is love?

Which?

Okay then. Love.

The choice is yours.

If only you are a woman, you will understand how and why it is like that

For the men, if it was easy for them, they will do the marriage before accepting such women, but they also know that if anything happens to her, he marries her corpse

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by buzorcharles(m): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2021
Symbiosis
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by debbydams(f): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Men & women from kwara are naturally useless so I clearly understand where you're coming from but don't be a menace, na You dey do am pass.
smiles..I'm not one tho
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by drlateef: 11:14am On Jun 09, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Poverty is the reason topics like this come up. Poverty is why a woman chooses to live with a man.

As in Chioma and Davido?

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by Lanretoye(m): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2021
debbydams:
see the good indeed,men are scum,I can't impress any man sha nd I do whats convenient for me,,nd I can't move in with a guy that has not marry me oo..I v a lot of guys as friends nd I know most things about them, only few of them are God fearing,most of them are scum oo...
before u go about shouting men are scum,remember that your father is a man and someday you will marry a scum.as a matter of fact most of ladies that go around saying men are scums are those cheap hungry ladies that put all their livelihood on men,they easily get used and dumped because of their unlimited liability which no body wants.
Learn to appreciate and respect men if u ever intend to live with one someday.

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by debbydams(f): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2021
Lanretoye:
before u go about shouting men are scum,remember that your father is a man and someday you will marry a scum.as a matter of fact most of ladies that go around saying men are scums are those cheap hungry ladies that put all their livelihood on men,they easily get used and dumped because of their unlimited liability which no body wants.
do u even read what I typed I said most men are scum, and even if I said all men are scum u can easily read and ignore na..don't stress me pls

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by DonCortino: 11:21am On Jun 09, 2021
What do u mean by free sex?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.