Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative (39642 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 / Nigeria BBA Winner Karen Igho Shows Off Bikini Body...sexy You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by enomakos(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2011
nigeria will not win with these ladies
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Hardballer(m): 5:38pm On May 06, 2011
lmfao@ texasspete . . they mad bro

@ topic the face<<<< but the body fake or not >>>>>>
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Iyineda(m): 7:27pm On May 06, 2011
When will people learn that it is not Nigeria that is going to win or lose in this reality tv programme but an individual. In no way is this individual officially representing Nigeria. They only insist on branding each candidate in the show with their nationality because it makes it look geographically and culturally diverse. Big whoop!
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Sonofpeace(m): 11:23pm On May 06, 2011
Frankly speaking, i still cannot comprehension the issues with this gal called karen. She looks fake, talks fake and finally cant read yet she studied theater art at southyark university.
I think its either her profile is fake or big brother brought her in and instructed her to act like a dummy because in her bba profile she said that she can do anything for money. So may be as a theater actress, shes faking all these her characters and accent.
Plz! This is my humble opinion, i need no bashing.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 11:43pm On May 06, 2011
^^She didn't say she can do anything for money, bba asked her what she would NOT do for money?and she said she would not kill her fellow-human for money!! plse guys don't make up lies just to strengthen ur argument!
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by sssob: 8:17am On May 07, 2011
:-\[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size] arent we all fake asses, she just amplified hers, tongue grin, so deal with it wink[b][/b]
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 8:33am On May 07, 2011
I'm not gonna lie, from the few clips I've seen of her, she is pretty funny. i think she will make it a good distance in the competition, but she sure as hell won't win. Nigerians won't even vote for her sef.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by aloyemeka1: 12:17pm On May 07, 2011
[img]http://1.bp..com/-mCnA2gsWmP4/TcO-0r6AeRI/AAAAAAAACsg/vM9UVDXnK7k/s400/Karen+-+BBAmplified.jpg[/img]
Karen Igho

Do African women have respect for their privacy anymore?. This lady is practically naked in the name of becoming celebrity?
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Hardballer(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2011

niiiiiicee
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 2:25pm On May 07, 2011
Hardballer:

niiiiiicee
lololol!!!

i think big brother is seriously trying to be too westernized by getting trashy girls to star on their shows just for ratings. i mean, im glad they did away with the "shower hour" aspect of the show, because that was just the peak of it.
but i do think big brother needs to calm itself.

i stand for a big brother Nigeria SEASON TWO on Mnet or Silverbird or something.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 2:39pm On May 07, 2011
Hardballer:

niiiiiicee
Lol very funny!but true embarassed
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by MissyB3(f): 2:42pm On May 07, 2011
I saw the pic yesterday. . . .I just didn't want to 'spoil' my NL ID by posting that photo.  grin

Jesus wept!  cry
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 4:09pm On May 07, 2011
Goodlooking housemates smiley

Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 4:31pm On May 07, 2011
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 4:35pm On May 07, 2011
Hmm these people, how bored do you guys get?sheishh!

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2187
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 4:44pm On May 07, 2011
Really?!it's just day 6, & girls are already giving hand jobs??like HELLO!! undecided

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2176&AdCategoryId=0
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 4:55pm On May 07, 2011
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 4:59pm On May 07, 2011
Haha! see the irony of it, he's talking about a 4some and he's sitting with 3 girls "wow that was intense" intense ko intense[i]r[/i] ni tongue grin

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2186&AdCategoryId=0
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 5:01pm On May 07, 2011
It would ave been better if he recorded the thing, sins opportunties like that don't come often! tongue
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by OLUWAMETOO: 9:11pm On May 07, 2011
i can see who she wants to become

Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Kunbee: 11:35pm On May 07, 2011
I no dey watch bb cos of that dirty yellow looking Karen

Na the only person wey i no sey tattoo and piercing no fit or enhance her looks, make bigbrother tell her to wear shades 24/7

London ko isale eko ni, them dey give una zobo drink

And please o Nkuli no fine o and her voice is quite exasperating. Lomwe looks too chiselled like all the fabios in harlequin novels

Sharon O is pretty but her belle big small for her frame. Weza is beautiful

Miss P is just the height, she look like short man devil with big yansh and huge stomach grin grin grin

Lotus is definitely no water lily, looks like a hungry person.

Bigbrother's stratagem this year was to bring in loose females and males who want to take their shirt off all the time even if there man bobbie isnt cute (esp Nick). By the first day, them don dey kiss and press eachother
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 1:26am On May 08, 2011
I'll be on big brother in 3 years, don't worry guys grin
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 3:15am On May 08, 2011
OLUWAMETOO:

i can see who she wants to become
Ahaha! u went inn. . .dat was harsh oo grin
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 3:16am On May 08, 2011
thanks for resurrecting this thread.
off to watch more big brother clips to kill off a boring saturday night tongue
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 3:17am On May 08, 2011
^^Lol me 2 tongue
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 3:59am On May 08, 2011
damn, so many daily clips

right down to the mole. . . smh.

Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 4:11am On May 08, 2011
Hmm felicia is sexy wat do you guys think! smiley

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2209
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 4:21am On May 08, 2011
Wow! what a party all that grinding & shitzz tongue

Sharon (one inred dress) reminds me of samantha mumba fine hot gal! wink

& isn't Confidence getting her groove on cheesy she reminds me of genevive a bit.
smiley

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2203
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 4:23am On May 08, 2011
Felicia is cute, but def not the prettiest one. Sharon O is the cutest one without makeup.

Karen Igbo is such a disgrace. she is pretty funny to watch and she makes us look bad. Vina is not vocal enough, kinda just there. abeg, who knows how well we'll do this season.

hahahaha, you know naija music had to be on and poppin. even though they're in SA, they playin a song about a Lagos party. hehe

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2200&AdCategoryId=0

and please don't ever insult genevieve by comparing her to that thing. i really hope you are talking about another genevieve and NOT genevieve nnaji. biko nu!
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 4:31am On May 08, 2011
There ave havin fun o! & Micheal is actually hawt! cheesy

Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 4:32am On May 08, 2011
THE AMAKA:

Felicia is cute, but def not the prettiest one. Sharon O is the cutest one without makeup.

Karen Igbo is such a disgrace. she is pretty funny to watch and she makes us look bad. Vina is not vocal enough, kinda just there. abeg, who knows how well we'll do this season.

hahahaha, you know naija music had to be on and poppin. even though they're in SA, they playin a song about a Lagos party. hehe

and please don't ever insult genevieve by comparing her to that thing. i really hope you are talking about another genevieve and NOT genevieve nnaji. biko nu!

Lol i'm not insulting genevive it's my own view, well i think Felicia is hawt in her own way smiley
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 4:34am On May 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

There ave havin fun o! & Micheal is actually hawt! cheesy

that guy that actually looks gay is hott? i guess it will be fun to rub his belly undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Davido, 50Cent, G-Unit Crew & Nicki Minaj Party In Las Vegas | PHOTOS / Portable Flaunts Cash, Declares Support For Oyetola, APC / Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.