Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,045 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) (46258 Views)

Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin / NDLEA Arrests Father Of 4 With black cocaine, Recovers Tramadol, Diazepam / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
Coldshisha:

What other region and has region got to do with this
Oga, stop pretending.
We know what you would have said if the Father and Son were Igbos.
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Yoighaman(m): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
Coldshisha:

A father trying to take a bullet for his boy

Nothing links him to the car in question

The boy is a thief.

Are fathers meant to pamper their kids who are robbers?

The responsible fathers we know would even ask the EFCC to prosecute and jail him if found guilty. The boy dares not call such a father for a crime.

His mother would also query him on the source of funding his lifestyle.

We are beginning to see one of the causes of the rot in the society.

The father can however take the bullet if his son was unjustly accused or arrested, not a criminal.
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Dreadlock69(m): 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
santakris:
Horrible........Very bad.

Daddy that supposed to be a role model to the boy. embarassed embarassed

My take:
Guys should be arrested randomly and be queried for the sources of their income. They should be released however upon the satisfaction for their source of income.

This is the only way to have a sane and just society.

Wanting to be a ghost reader but no

I was tempted to speak hearing your shit

You my brother ain't a clown and never will be

Your the entire circus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
santakris:

My take:
Guys should be arrested randomly and be queried for the sources of their income. They should be released however upon the satisfaction for their source of income.

You think EFCC are sane until they arrest you then you'll know how silly this your take is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Coldshisha: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yoighaman:

The boy is a thief.

Are fathers meant to pamper their kids who are robbers?

The responsible fathers we know would even ask the EFCC to prosecute and jail him if found guilty. The boy dares not call such a father for a crime.

His mother would also query him on the source of funding his lifestyle.

We are beginning to see one of the causes of the rot in the society.

The father can however take the bullet if his son was unjustly accused or arrested, not a criminal.

Money laundering is not stealing

I can ask for your account details and not know the source of money is linked to crime

All he did was move money for a fee
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Yoighaman(m): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
Coldshisha:

Money laundering is not stealing

I can ask for your account details and not know the source of money is linked to crime

All he did was move money for a fee

OK, but it is a crime, which makes the boy a criminal.
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by kenodrill: 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
sapphiere:
This is why this country would never go forward.
A father is meant to lead his children towards the right direction.

'I'm telling you.my neighbor's son of 21yrs is into this shit his parents are fully aware.bought a toyota venza for his dad and a Toyota corolla for his mum.uses his dad's name in all the properties he has bought.
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by chriscrosss(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
I love this...peoplr will still call it freedom of this and tgst shouldnt be tampared..quote author=santakris post=102587125]Horrible........Very bad.

My take:

This is the only way to have a sane and just society.[/quote]
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
It can never be anything less than yellowbar, after shouting sai baba they will start looking for loose holes to make money
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Forgodsgrace: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
santakris:

My take:

When has living a good life becomes a crime in Nigeria ?It’s certain you are either one of the misfortune frustrated human or Never do well somebody .Is that how they arrest people in other countries and jail them because they are living or doing well for themselves?If that’s the case your father,brothers,uncles if at all they are doing well in life should all be arrested and investigated on how where and what they did to make money or a living.
Very unfortunate set of human being.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Tmex(m): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
sapphiere:
He should provide.
Dont bend rules. As much as the father and the son erred, dont you think living beyond our means is the in thing in this country?
90% of salary earners dont live on their salaries alone despite them not having any tangible business to call theirs. Its just what it is even the so called effc, are they living on their earnings alone? This country is long f*ck*d abeg
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by josite: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
most parent knew their kids are into fraud.and ondoned it.imagine an ex teacher allowing his home to be used to scam others and when police traced and arrest the kids,he came looking for a lawyer to help retrieve the laptops they seize.i still cant believe he could do such a thing
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Forgodsgrace: 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
stanliwise:

You're part of the people supporting police brutality and harassment...

What happened to intelligence gathering?

No mind him,most of them are frustrated in life and jealous of anybody doing well for themselves.
If police starts arresting them,they will be the one crying ,harassment or intimidation up and down.Werey people!
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
Only afonjas can make this happen passed on by blood grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
santakris:

My take:

This is the most stupid suggestion I’ve read this year ...

You’re suggesting this in a country like Nigeria ... where police and efcc arrests youth and make them pay millions even after they found nothing implicating ? You prefer to see hardworking youths (even salary earners) harassed by security personnel and made to pay millions in bail bond afterwards for nothing ?

Asides that, where in the world (even the countries with the highest number sophisticated of fraudsters) have u heard that security operatives arrest people randomly without intel just to check their source of income?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
sapphiere:
Exactly

Very lame actually

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Forgodsgrace: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Tmex:
Dont bend rules. As much as the father and the son erred, dont you think living beyond our means is the in thing in this country?
90% of salary earners dont live on their salaries alone despite them not having any tangible business to call theirs. Its just what it is even the so called effc, are they living on their earnings alone? This country is long f*ck*d abeg

Minimum wage is 30k and that’s a month electricity bill being issued by PhCN,does that means all civil servants,average salary earners should be arrested for being able to foot their bills or living beyond their means?Some people are just enemies of progress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by BRAINFRIEND1: 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
This is so so unfortunate. Nigeria really needs a complete cultural paradigm shift. Gone are the morals of hard work, commitment, honesty and integrity our parents once drilled in our ears. Now it's the parents themselves colluding with their kids to perpetrate fraud crimes. Questionable characters with unfounded means of wealth have become the role models of our youths. This is sad!

We must turn back to the tested and trusted way of hard work, creativity, et al, that comes from tasking the brain to solve problems and to creating big businesses from them. This is how all thriving economies function.

We can do it! We are not lazy youths! We are Nigeria and it starts with you!

Success is no accident.
It is hard work, perseverance, learning, study and sacrifice!

Learning made easy. Learning made fun. Learning made effective.
Make excellent grades with the BrainFriend Learning App.
Visit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GJwZEQbHXo for free learning videos.
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by juniorstar(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Baba get mind oo..him wan go retrieve range wey him no buy...
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by zudozz: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Very bad..but at least they are better than kidnappers n bandits n herdsmen!
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
sapphiere:

So you believe this story??

Nawah oh
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by dragunov: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
seunmsg:

Since you understand better, maybe you should explain to me in a language that I can understand.

Efulefu! How market? You pretend as if you no hear wetin your Buhari said in Lagos yesterday concerning your Tinubu. See your life?
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by rossovu: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
[s]
santakris:

My take:

[/s]

What if there's an emergency?
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Localmann(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
Father and son combo
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by phemmyfour: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Don't ever give your financial information to anyone for transaction you cant monitor, Baba was trying to save his son

The boy isn't an hacker or a bank fruadster, he gets account for the American hackers to load, gets a share while Americans walk free

As a father rather than watch his son go to jail for seven years he decided to claim the asset as a fall guy

Nobody respects father's love and sacrifice

Mr Summary
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
That's how this country was ruined little-by-little, when the leaders are bad role model...
sapphiere:
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by SunTzu123(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
angry

No tribalism here.
Nairaland's Chief Peacemaker as designated by Ogbeni Seun Osewa.

Let's focus on the crime and not the tribe.

Jail them both.

No tribalism because they are not igbos. We have to admit the truth before we can change it. If it were an Igbo father and son.....
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by IvarDboneless: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
And the real thieves are cruising in bullet proof cars with sirens...na ordinary picker him be hin no kill person

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by baloney: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Akharmony: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
I hope he's not an elder in church shaa. Efcc should tread slowly abg.
Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by babayinka77(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
sapphiere:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/09/efcc-arrests-son-father-for-alleged-internet-fraud/

But I honestly don't trust EFCC with most of their arrests. at the end of the day,most of these guys would be released and in some cases go back to the same act afterwards. The 10 kobo guy arrested about 2-3 months ago was released and was reported to have even started flexing again. I hope they will do a thorough job on this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim / Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau / Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.