Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty (52322 Views)

I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? / Please Should I Confess To My Wife And Kids Because I Feel Dirty / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2021
Neverwill:
hey I won't dignify you all with a respond. For the screenshot I deleted my chat with him immediately because I didn't wanted babe to have my phone and see our chats because she knows my pin code to unlock my phone as we don't hide anything from one another , so I asked him yesterday night to send me some screenshots of all our chat and he did innocently . But it's fine if you all think I'm lying. Did I asked anyone for a job, did I beg anyone for money, but I understand. We can't be trusted so we see everyone as scammers and liars. It's ok bro. Take care

Omo see format, mad man full everywhere
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by MisterKennedy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
rosy4u:
I would’ve easily believed your story if not for that fake screenshot.
You just use your hand cast yourself OP

Wow!!! You're so beautiful dear

Merry Christmas to you dear

And I wish you a very fabulous and fantastic new year
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by woleabayo(f): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2021
this story is long and i see it as fake..............this is the 3rd time i will be seeing this here

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) / She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? / When You Have Different Men Giving You Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.