Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,665 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks (28435 Views)

Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks / UN reappoints Amina Mohammed Deputy Secretary-General, Condemns Zamfara Attacks / 30 Killed, 7 Missing In Fresh Zamfara Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by SmilingImabong: 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by God1stson(m): 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
OnionBandit:

Sorry for the loss of lives. My one peaceful zamfara were I did my NYSC. Buharis first family is flying private jet so bandits no go near them. But come to think of this. If the president s first family was murdered could it had triggered
a different reaction from the people at the top.

1 Like

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by bjtinz: 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
Jarus:
Islamization and Fulanization of Nigeria

Even YOU!!! shocked shocked

I had to check your profile to be sure.

Hmm
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by bjtinz: 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
But why the killings? I don't understand.

If not mistaken, there are also Fulani living in those areas, and likely will also be victims. .

Seriously I don't understand. . .
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
Mumuhammadu Buhari brothers on the rampage again.

It's been long we saw post by Arrewa, hope he's still alive because the way Iswap, Boko Haram, bandits, Fulani Herdsmen are ravaging that region back to back while they focused all their attention on Igbos.
This is the reason why u people should always have authenticity in ur accusations. This killings in Zamfara, Kebbi and Katsina is the worst in this nation since the peak of Boko Haram insurgency but some people who are out there to cause ethno-religious crisis think it's religious killing by Fulani to the extent that they hypocritically report only the attacks in the South or Christian dominated North or make it sound like Fulani attack only Benue, Southern Kaduna, East and West while the reality of the matter is, we're equally facing carnage from the same enemies irrespective of our ethno-religious affiliation.
Take Note!

1 Like

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
[s][/s]
Jarus:
Islamization and Fulanization of Nigeria
of the north only
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:01am On Jun 12, 2021
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-51-killed-in-fresh-zamfara-attacks

several motorbike riding gangs of armed men stormed the communities firing at people.

and Nobody will protest! and APC will continue rulling Nigeria for a long time quoting buhari
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Kinslite(m): 12:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Na 50 my brother.....
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Klington: 12:06am On Jun 12, 2021
And one monumental disaster was saying that he's treating them in the language they understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 12:10am On Jun 12, 2021
Coronabirus:
This is the reason why u people should always have authenticity in ur accusations. This killings in Zamfara, Kebbi and Katsina is the worst in this nation since the peak of Boko Haram insurgency but some people who are out there to cause ethno-religious crisis think it's religious killing by Fulani to the extent that they hypocritically report only the attacks in the South or Christian dominated North or make it sound like Fulani attack only Benue, Southern Kaduna, East and West while the reality of the matter is, we're equally facing carnage from the same enemies irrespective of our ethno-religious affiliation.
Take Note!
That's not true, you people fail to report this issues because the presidency is from your region and you don't want other regions to see how incompetent he is in administering the country. During the endsars peaceful protest, it was also your people that spoke and kicked against the protest and said it was organised inorder to remove Buhari from power. Another protest has been slated for today June 12, you'll also see how your people will boycott this protest and make it a personal thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by vioment: 12:14am On Jun 12, 2021
RIP to the innocent lives gone.

Islam or whatever, can be practiced with brain (you cannot be blocking express or main road, because you are praying) , islam or other religion cannot be the laws of the land in any state in Nigeria (now or later). If we can get this right, Nigeria will be on progressive path to greater heights. Freedom to move freely. Build inter connecting roads and rails (like amaechi is doing in a snail's pace). The problem never finish yet, but this one is civilization. We can borrow the good guidance to shape laws from any religion and common sense.

Zamfara law is over any religious or traditional law. E no suppose be rocket science.

May God heal the great state of Zamfara.
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Kingrefreshed: 1:10am On Jun 12, 2021
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-51-killed-in-fresh-zamfara-attacks

These attacks is nationwide! I laugh when people say "Oh let it happen to them in their state" no it will be happening all over the country even Lagos and Abuja.

It's very well planed and orchestrated by the Federal Government under Buhari to invade NIGERIA with FULANI HERDSMEN Terrorists Group.

Which is the only way to take over a Sovereign Nation like NIGERIA.

It will happen all over ALL THE 36 states!!!
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by frog12: 1:15am On Jun 12, 2021
is this a JOKE

Is there a MILITARY in the country

Is there a GOVERNMENT at all ?

1 Like

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by proprince(m): 1:24am On Jun 12, 2021
I stopped complaining long time ago because the stupid Arewa youth who should be speaking out on their behalf only speak against IPOB.

The North suffers killings the most but when you talk about their brother Buhari, they will see you as the enemy. Pls enjoy your bandits while they are still with you

4 Likes

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Mckhala80(m): 1:31am On Jun 12, 2021
Nigeria we hail thee ! The lives of citizens are no longer safe and guarranteed . Which way Nigeria , which way to go cos the president himself has no regard for human lives but cows safety. Hmmmm
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Ezzywaymadu(m): 1:35am On Jun 12, 2021
From now on June 12 if we headmen anywhere igbo or yoruba kill person then die that day no hiding placeoooool

1 Share

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Ezzywaymadu(m): 1:42am On Jun 12, 2021
From now on June 12 if the headmen in anywhere igbo or yoruba land kill person then we die that day no hiding placeoooool

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by guru90: 1:45am On Jun 12, 2021
Where 9ja soldiers will go there and wipe them out; they will not go there....
Na peaceful land of East dey full ground...

Nonsense........

Let's that killing continue there in north joor..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Hotzone(m): 2:06am On Jun 12, 2021
Fulani ministry booming
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by AndreSalvatore: 2:10am On Jun 12, 2021
This guys are so concerned about burying the dead than the killer herdsmen...
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by pak: 2:13am On Jun 12, 2021
NetValueFX:
I thank God I never remained in Zamfara after my NYSC. Though there was no terrorism then but I actually saw it coming.

Curious about your response, why did you think they were going to face problems with terrorism even back then ?
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by sapientia(m): 2:20am On Jun 12, 2021
Oh God

Heal Nigeria

Help Buhari to keep Zamfara safe

Give zamfara policemen agility

God give the soldiers spiritual bullets and bulletproof

May their soul find rest in the fact that Buhari is doing his best
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by H1man: 2:33am On Jun 12, 2021
Is like our dear president doesn't understand the language that is been spoken in Zamfara or could it be that Buhari studied Igbo as an only Nigerian language ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Apc Una Welldone o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by vineyardfarms: 3:24am On Jun 12, 2021
Govt only interested in chassing after TWITTER - when zamfaras are tired of been killed by the jihadist - - - they will learn to defend themselves. The situation is getting out of hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by MansoryMX(m): 3:30am On Jun 12, 2021
Northernblood3:
That is good for them. Those that wish death on us will see death while they are still living. They Will mourn for their useless life right from the time they are still alive

This is a very stupid comment. Have you been to those communities being attacked constantly? Do you think they are happy with all the evil being done to East or West by Fulani herdsmen and Nigeria military? Be careful with your words bro. Same way leaders like Hope in government representing Igbo are selling us, that is how theirs are selling them out. What this country needs is a to divide or a revolution where everyone will kill their people representing them in government!

1 Like

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by SKYHIGHfx: 3:38am On Jun 12, 2021
Now this is becoming unbecoming time for all zombiez in nairaland to come to their senses and speak truth to power.. Simplyleo and mannabbgrills pls speak up

2 Likes

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Phillip2see: 3:57am On Jun 12, 2021
Where is that mumu Garba, you will not come and open that your urine infested mouth now and talk.idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by arantess: 4:32am On Jun 12, 2021
Going by the recent interview by presidency
It's just brothers fighting, nothing to worry about
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by AROI: 5:14am On Jun 12, 2021
Reeses:

55 people
All I know is that their vote will be more than the the entire south combined
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by macaranta(m): 5:17am On Jun 12, 2021
Northernblood3:

Nothing is getting out of hand. Who told you that they are complaining?

When they have a trailer load of complain about Igbos and IPOB

Your moniker and your quote are quite contradictory.

The killings going on in Nigeria (both official and unofficial) when carefully gathered will be more than death tolls of countries in full fledged wars. Quite unfortunate
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Map1(m): 5:23am On Jun 12, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
Only God knows how many people will remain in Zamfara by 2023
Don't be surprised, come 2023 they will produce over 1million vote as usual

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Tinubu In Lagos (PICS) / "Order AGF To Bring Me Back To Nigeria", Diezani Tells Court / Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.