Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,778 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks (28436 Views)

Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks / UN reappoints Amina Mohammed Deputy Secretary-General, Condemns Zamfara Attacks / 30 Killed, 7 Missing In Fresh Zamfara Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Naijaolosho2: 5:27am On Jun 12, 2021
NetValueFX:
I thank God I never remained in Zamfara after my NYSC. Though there was no terrorism then but I actually saw it coming.

Please could you be a little detailed about your seeing it coming?

1 Like

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by egoldman(m): 5:54am On Jun 12, 2021
Helinues and Dem Manna trying to figure out how to defend Darling Daddy on this one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by altteemy: 5:54am On Jun 12, 2021
NetValueFX:
I thank God I never remained in Zamfara after my NYSC. Though there was no terrorism then but I actually saw it coming.

What were the early signs?
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by BobbyZrealist(m): 5:56am On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

Now that it is about terrorists, you suddenly don't have anything to say.
If it happened in another part of the country,you would have been massaging your dirty balls on thread.

You are a hypocrite.
Don't reply me,cause I will squeeze breath out of you.

2 Likes

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by OnionBandit(f): 5:58am On Jun 12, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

Now that it is about terrorists, you suddenly don't have anything to say.
If it happened in another part of the country,you would have been massaging your dirty balls on thread.

You are a hypocrite.
Don't reply me,cause I will squeeze breath out of you.
I slept off man

I am no hypocrite but a patriot.

Cursed be these bloodsucking bastards
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Moneyboyz: 6:06am On Jun 12, 2021
Nigeria is a failed state, in USA and other developed countries there are helplines to call in case of emergency, 911 112 999 etc are toll free lines to call in case of emergency even if your phone no get sim. If this is implemented in Nigeria, people can quickly call for help but no, the cow loving zoo president is concerned about Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by BobbyZrealist(m): 6:10am On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:
I slept off man

I am no hypocrite but a patriot.

Cursed be these bloodsucking bastards

Who told you,you are a patriot?
Your comments are always, one sided.
Patriots are rational and unbiased.

2 Likes

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by legba1(m): 6:15am On Jun 12, 2021
People were slaughtered in igangan, Tinubu never dignified the situation with a statement... That guy will never be president of Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Princesslee: 6:19am On Jun 12, 2021
Are there still people in that region at all? Habana �����. I had a terrible dream about being kidnapped and see me waking up to this same insecurity stuff again. Why killing the Masses for crying out loud. If 51 top politicians can be killed instead of us, Nigeria would have been better. Please the blood bath should be stop already.
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-51-killed-in-fresh-zamfara-attacks
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Shattuck(m): 6:28am On Jun 12, 2021
Blame Twitter.
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by blueAgent(m): 6:30am On Jun 12, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

At this point it's clear that only zombie beasts supports Buhari...

It takes a soul less animal to chant Sai barber and darling Daddy....

Spits
I wish them and their family the dividends
of this administration�

Its unfortunate how peoples lives have been cut short due to the incompetence of their useless leader.
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by juman(m): 6:34am On Jun 12, 2021
Hausa communities in the north have to stand up and defend themselves.
There is no government in nigeria.
They must know that.

How many are the bandits that the hausas could not stop?
They need to stop the fulani terrorists right now.
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by juman(m): 6:36am On Jun 12, 2021
Buhari is the worst thing ever happened to nigeria.

This is the worst situation ever in nigeria.
Buhari deserve to resign.
He has failed nigerian completely.
No security in the country.
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by blueAgent(m): 6:42am On Jun 12, 2021
Reeses:
Population reduction paid by the westerners.

Dumb conspiracy theory.
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Tremple8v: 6:50am On Jun 12, 2021
Thought one idiot said bandits are tired . Abi na lie ni ?
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Jostoman: 6:54am On Jun 12, 2021
olatade:
The unrest and uncertainty in nigeria has become widespread and multi-focused. Something pretty significant is bound to give, sooner rather than later.

Unfortunately this isn't important to the Nigerian govt. What's important to them is social media censorship.

cry

but why are they always attacking Zamfara, Southern kaduna, and benue state people? I have never heard of any attack in Kano state ever since all this their madness start
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 12, 2021
Bad news daily
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Jostoman: 7:02am On Jun 12, 2021
legba1:
People were slaughtered in igangan, Tinubu never dignified the situation with a statement... That guy will never be president of Nigeria..
Tinubu that is even looking for a way to collect Oyo state back.
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Jostoman: 7:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Moneyboyz:
Nigeria is a failed state, in USA and other developed countries there are helplines to call in case of emergency, 911 112 999 etc are toll free lines to call in case of emergency even if your phone no get sim. If this is implemented in Nigeria, people can quickly call for help but no, the cow loving zoo president is concerned about Twitter.
51 people in a day, and some people said we have a president in this country. Nawao

1 Like

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Marpol2021(m): 7:49am On Jun 12, 2021
Omooba77:

WHAT THE Bleep IS GOING ON? WHY DO HERDMEN/BANDIT BUHARI KINMEN DERIVED PLEASURE IN KILLING? FOR HOW LONG WILL THIS CONTINUE? WHO WILL SAVE US FROM THE SHACKLES OF DEATH?
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Benrosaria(m): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2021
Omooba77:

Now another view, the government using humans as prey and predator thing to count racks
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2021
altteemy:

What were the early signs?
Hausa locals don't mix with fulanis. They told me specifically to avoid them because they have a vengeful spirit. No jokes. My Hausa friend told me this.
That was how I came to even know that fulani are not hausas.

1 Like

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 12, 2021
CeeManCollins:

You saw it coming yet you voted Buhari.

Lol... You are not okay. I am a 5%ter. We don't vote failures.
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by guru90: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2021
Moneyboyz:

They will not even come self, if 9ja have helplines...

1 Like

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Geesaintagape: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2021
Can I still hear Sai baba from hausa people?
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by stormborn28(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2021
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by theforemost: 9:17am On Jun 12, 2021
This killings is deliberately planned. Its to kill local indigenes, hausas to submission for immigrations and settlements of their people from other African countries.
Hausa should simply stand and fight
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by theforemost: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2021
This killings is deliberately planned. Its to kill local indigenes, hausas to submission for immigrations and settlements of their co Fulani people from other African countries.
Hausa should simply stand and fight.stop all these Emires.this isn't what Islam preaches.take over peoples lands and be kings over them and share with tour clans only
Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 12, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

That's not true, you people fail to report this issues because the presidency is from your region and you don't want other regions to see how incompetent he is in administering the country. During the endsars peaceful protest, it was also your people that spoke and kicked against the protest and said it was organised inorder to remove Buhari from power. Another protest has been slated for today June 12, you'll also see how your people will boycott this protest and make it a personal thing.
You need to know that u can't dwell on few bias newspapers to see Northern news but I very well know that there is no news that Dailytrust, DailyPost and other concern news papers don't report.
We in the North don't engage in politics driven by hate & jealousy, we do our action at voting points not only on streets. What do u think will change when we protest on June 12? To just show our hatred, our rage, our enmity or to just disown democratically elected govt?
If we're sincere why don't we do the same to our Governors who are worse than FG?
What did u achieved with Endsars protest destruction of lives and properties?
I believe Endsars protest came with positive things concerning the extra judicial killings by police but why the same protesters are now killing the police, are they not humans?
If we destroy our nation or spoil her name for just our hatred against PMB then PMB will go and the nation will always be there!
Let's speak louder with our voter cards, because this was what Northerners dis when they get tired of this similar carnage and bad governance!

1 Like

Re: 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks by altteemy: 11:57am On Jun 12, 2021
NetValueFX:

Hausa locals don't mix with fulanis. They told me specifically to avoid them because they have a vengeful spirit. No jokes. My Hausa friend told me this.
That was how I came to even know that fulani are not hausas.

Thanks.

It seems a lot of signs abound as precursor to these recent violent events but our law enforcement have always shrugged it away as something that will pass. We need to change the 'it will pass' mentality else, more will happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother / Federal House Committee Inspects Onitsha Port Complex- Pictures / Peter Obi: I Am Not Stingy, I Just Have An Allergy For Money Being Spent Wrongly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.