Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,543 members, 7,865,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

From The Cso Of Ogun State,plz Nigerians Read. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From The Cso Of Ogun State,plz Nigerians Read. (880 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read / Breaking News:former CSO Of President Jonathan Dies In DSS Custody. / Xenophobia: South Africa Sends Frightening SMS To Expatriate Nigerians [read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From The Cso Of Ogun State,plz Nigerians Read. by ishow2005(m): 4:03am On Jul 14, 2007
This is from the chief security officer CSO  of ogun state seeking forgiveness from all affected nigerians that the Gorilla that escaped from otta farm  8years ago has been captured and returned back to the farm and we are very sorry and we would make sure he never escape again thank you for your understandin for eight years.
Re: From The Cso Of Ogun State,plz Nigerians Read. by tollu: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2007
Ahn ahn, na my great-uncle u de yab so o. angry. Thank Goodness he's finally gone cos even as a great uncle, he is useless. I can hardly wait to see what the next man is gonna do with Nigeria. I believe in this country and i believe that with a VISIONARY and stubborn leader, we can turn around for better.

In the mean time the CSO needs to be hanged by the balls smiley
Re: From The Cso Of Ogun State,plz Nigerians Read. by babasin(m): 12:23am On Jul 15, 2007
the gorilla is not fully locked away, it needs to be behind bars!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In The Politics Thread: Misplaced Priorities? / Robbers Attack Bullion Van With Dynamite! / Yar’adua’s Cabinet In Tatters + Abia And Adamawa States In Neo Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.