Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. (6565 Views)

Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men / What Woman Should Know About Men / Types Of Men Women Should Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by publisher(m): 3:02pm On May 04, 2011
To you ladies out there,enough with the heartbreaks and fear of heartbreaks. I present to you the true nature of men,you dont have to agree with all these points but i assure you that digesting this write-ups will make your life better, somehow!!!

1. Most Men cannot have sex exclusively with just one woman,for the rest of their lives.
2.Men are created with varied sexual appettite,some men can do without sex for a year,others cannot do without sex for a week.
3.A man who's madly in love with one woman can still have sex with other women but still love his 'woman'.
4.Some of the best husbands have concubines or mistresses,these extra marital affairs play a role in keeping the man sane and free of sexual tensions,especially during mid-life crises.
5.If your man is just having sex with some sweet sexy teen or babe,DO NOT WORRY. But,if your man starts making midnite calls and exchanging text messages with another lady at odd hours, BE VERY WORRIED.
6.Before you choose your man,ensure he believes in AIDs, STDs and protected sex. That way,chances are that he will not bring HIV and other STDs into your life.
7. Most chronic wife beaters are faithful husbands,they hardly have extramarital affairs.
8. Most 'extra' loving husbands have concubines,these concubines keep the man abreast on new ways of making women happy.
9.Your man's mistress or concubine is most times not interested in you or your home. She has already seen ur pictures and those of your kids via your hubbys fone. She and your hubby just have a sexual understanding or partnership which helps both deal with peculiar individual issues.
10. As a woman,if you go all out in a bid to catch your husband red-handed cheating,you WILL succeed. Then what next? If u listen hard to ur domestic servants in their private discussions,u will certainly hear them insult you, so why listen?
11. Judge your man by his responsibilities towards you and the kids, and NOT by who he's giving 'doggie style' to in the office.
12.If u feel cheated as a woman,go out and also look for an affair. If your kids suddenly discover that mum and dad both have or had extra marital affairs,guess what? They'll still love their daddy more than you,and will still go to him for relationship advice.
13. A group of married men can sit in a public beer palour and openly discuss their extra marital affairs,but you'll never find out. On the other hand,as a married woman,if u answer 'Tyron's' fone call in a hair saloon filled with strangers,your husband is likely going to find out.
14.Take it or leave it,as a wife,you can NEVER satisfy your husband sexually no matter how hard you try. Not that he doesnt enjoy sex with you but as his wife and mother of his kids,he cannot impose his deep animalistic and erotic sexual desires on you. As for his concubine,even if he gives her stitches in her anus, he wont feel bad about it.
15. Finally,when the bible says that 'no one is perfect', it wasnt joking.

Goodluck ladies!!!
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by MMM2(m): 3:08pm On May 04, 2011
hmm
some men dey fuckup big time
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by tpia5: 3:15pm On May 04, 2011
publisher:

To you men out there,enough with the heartbreaks and fear of heartbreaks. I present to you the true nature of women,you dont have to agree with all these points but i assure you that digesting this write-ups will make your life better, somehow!!!

1. Most women cannot have sex exclusively with just one man,for the rest of their lives.
2.women are created with varied sexual appettite,some women can do without sex for a year,others cannot do without sex for a week.
3.A woman who's madly in love with one man can still have sex with other men but still love her 'man'.
4.Some of the best wives have lovers or boyfriends,these extra marital affairs play a role in keeping the woman sane and free of sexual tensions,especially during mid-life crises.
5.If your woman is just having sex with some sweet sexy teen or guy,DO NOT WORRY. But,if your woman starts making midnite calls and exchanging text messages with another man at odd hours, BE VERY WORRIED.
6.Before you choose your woman,ensure she believes in AIDs, STDs and protected sex. That way,chances are that she will not bring HIV and other STDs into your life.
7. Most chronic naggers are faithful wives,they hardly have extramarital affairs.
8. Most 'extra' loving wives have lovers,these lovers keep the woman abreast on new ways of making men happy.
9.Your woman's lover or boyfriend is most times not interested in you or your home. He has already seen your pictures and those of your kids via your wife's fone. He and your wife just have a sexual understanding or partnership which helps both deal with peculiar individual issues.
10. As a man,if you go all out in a bid to catch your wife red-handed cheating,you WILL succeed. Then what next? If u listen hard to your domestic servants in their private discussion,u will certainly hear them insult you, so why listen?
11. Judge your woman by her responsibilities towards you and the kids, and NOT by who she's giving 'doggie style' to in the office.
12.If u feel cheated as a man,go out and also look for an affair. If your kids suddenly discover that mum and dad both have or had extra marital affairs,guess what? They'll still love their mummy more than you,and will still go to her for relationship advice.
13. A group of married women can sit in a hair salon and openly discuss their extra marital affairs,but you'll never find out. On the other hand,as a married man,if u answer 'Tyronishia's' fone call in a beer parlour filled with strangers,your wife is likely going to find out.
14.Take it or leave it,as a husband,you can NEVER satisfy your wife no matter how hard you try. Not that she doesnt enjoy sex with you but as her husband and father of her kids,she cannot impose her deep animalistic and erotic sexual desires on you. As for her lover, even if she gives him stitches in his p***s or anus, she wont feel bad about it.

Goodluck guys!!!
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 04, 2011
14.Take it or leave it,as a wife,you can NEVER satisfy your husband sexually no matter how hard you try. Not that he doesnt enjoy sex with you but as his wife and mother of his kids,he cannot impose his deep animalistic and erotic sexual desires on you. As for his concubine,even if he gives her stitches in her anus, he wont feel bad about it.

Is this some sort of joke?
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by publisher(m): 3:30pm On May 04, 2011
@Tpia: Copycat !!!
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by Orton10(m): 3:31pm On May 04, 2011
No_14 says it All.
Nice Article.
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by Godmother(f): 3:44pm On May 04, 2011
@OP
Should we women start crying or what? what is the purpose of posting this?
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by Spclst900: 3:46pm On May 04, 2011
Poster

you've said yours, the outer world is different.
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by iice(f): 3:48pm On May 04, 2011
looool.
Well it'll be easier to weed out the brain controlled ones from the penis centered goons.
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by Wislet(f): 3:51pm On May 04, 2011
If this is really how men SHOULD BE, the Bible wouldn't have said,'' A man shall leave his father and mother and cleave to his WIFE''. I did not see more than one woman there. If this is really how the mentality of men have become, then am sorry, but the level of foolishness is remarkable.
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by bobbyray(m): 3:55pm On May 04, 2011
thank God, some brains are actually working well on relationship sex
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by Chrisplus(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2011
true talk. Tis a man's world. But the lady's jst dont get. They kip competing wit us, @ the end they ll cry, n regret it
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 04, 2011
Publisher has killed me o!  grin grin grin
But this post is 95% corrrect, though i wouldn't advide a woman to cheat on her hubbie for revenge because if caught she would bare most of the brunt in the resulting fallout. Worse case scenario is a divorce and most times women feel the pain of such break-up the most.
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by ethereal(f): 4:04pm On May 04, 2011
Dis is so depressing,
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by Jackieugo(f): 4:07pm On May 04, 2011
I agree with your points but there still are faithful men out there undecided
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by ethereal(f): 4:08pm On May 04, 2011
Posts like dis make marriage distasteful & a feat suitable only 4 superhumans,
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by adamse(f): 4:13pm On May 04, 2011
am sorry poster, am so not agreeing with you,
there are husbands/boyfriends who do not cheat and are still satisfied with their woman, yea sexually i mean
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by adamse(f): 4:18pm On May 04, 2011
Wislet:

If this is really how men SHOULD BE, the Bible wouldn't have said,'' A man shall leave his father and mother and cleave to his WIFE''. I did not see more than one woman there. If this is really how the mentality of men have become, then am sorry, but the level of foolishness is remarkable.

nnGbam!!!, beautifull comment!!!
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by MrsChima(f): 4:22pm On May 04, 2011
Wislet:

Please allow me to say you ma'am are so truthfully genius!   Foolishness is too polite, how about dog poo as Whoopi would say?

HIV/AIDS infections are prominent in the black communities all AROUND THE WORLD and the others are sitting back watching with a grin. Hmm.
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by Abbycrown(f): 4:44pm On May 04, 2011
Jackieugo:

I agree with your points but there still are faithful men out there undecided
seconded by me
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by tpia5: 4:50pm On May 04, 2011
Publisher

please suck a lemon.
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by Pukkah: 4:55pm On May 04, 2011
@Poster, some cold facts here.
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by livedit(f): 5:13pm On May 04, 2011

Goodluck ladies!!!
[quote][/quote]

The only true statement made. No one besides God is perfect. From 14 on down was hilarious to me. The devil is such a liar.
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 04, 2011
This is why my wife must be a sexually creative genius like myself.
I owe it to God and her not to cheat on her (and I never will, the article is full of lies), so she MUST also have deep animalistic urges  tongue
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by tpia5: 8:38pm On May 04, 2011
the animalistic urge is a surefire guarantee of cheating, i should think.

animals are typically very promiscuous.

with a few exceptions like swans, eagles, gibbons, etc.
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 04, 2011
^^ To elaborate further, she would have to be someone who can only applies her animalistic urges to one person, like me.

I'm a bit depraved, but I can't get that way with a girl I don't have a commitment with. It just feels like we're bullshiting otherwise.
And If I don't "get that way", normal sex just becomes a humdrum thing.

Call it a soul thing.
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by tpia5: 8:45pm On May 04, 2011
dont know what you mean by depraved, but i'm sure you'll find someone who shares your tastes, somewhere, if you havent already.
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 04, 2011
depraved as in no holds barred/freaky.
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by publisher(m): 8:48pm On May 04, 2011
The essence of this article is to give women a rare insight on why men do the things they do. A lot of women have suffered and are still suffering from heartbreaks from men they loved and could even have given their lives for.
Many women still search for[b] logical[/b] reasons as to why men cheat,and that 'logic' no matter how twisted it may seem is what i've tried to express in this article.
The idea is not to depress women,but to arm them with wisdom and knowledge on certain truths they dont get to hear everyday.

No knowledge is wasted!!!
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by BABE3: 8:50pm On May 04, 2011
Which one is ugly truth again, I thought it was Bitter truth. Truth get face?

Yes e get taste. tongue

Mr.Publisher, we/I need credible sources and statistical back-ups for some of your claims.  smiley
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by 190: 8:52pm On May 04, 2011
This post is not applicable to Nigerian men

cos we men are unique and different and blessed amongst all other races

Nigerian men are the best even God himself knows that
Re: The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. by tpia5: 8:52pm On May 04, 2011
publisher:

The essence of this article is to give men a rare insight on why women do the things they do. A lot of men have suffered and are still suffering from heartbreaks from women they loved and could even have given their lives for.
Many men still search for[b] logical[/b] reasons as to why women cheat,and that 'logic' no matter how twisted it may seem is what i've tried to express in this article.
The idea is not to depress men,but to arm them with wisdom and knowledge on certain truths they dont get to hear everyday.

No knowledge is wasted!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story / See Wat Russian Dating Group Posted About Nigerians & Africans Joining Them(pics / Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.