Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety (39322 Views)

Intersociety: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya. His Tribesmen ‘Sold Him Out’ / Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by berrystunn(m): 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The Igbos might not have the military might to contain their Oppressors (Nigeria Military) but God is surely with them in this fight.

Same people one lanky bastard called a dot in a circle will be the same people this country will look up to for help.

God bless and protect the Igbos.

The once that believes more in juju jazz.. ??
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by GualaGuala(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

The first paragraph is a very big turn off.. So no muslims, no traditional ?

I guess this epistle is meant for kindergartens.....
Afonja na u b the kindergarten here because you reason from your anus called brain
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Jamesbally: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
Benitoh:

I would have given you a second thought, but not after what i experienced while living in the north. I noticed the disappearance of these highly devoted igbo muslim man always in his white gown and long beard and never misses prayer. I inquired about him i was told that he has ran back to the east after the news filtered in that he a highly revered Christian back home. So don't rejoice when they show you pictures telling you they are igbo Moslems, who are only interested in the financial benefits. No such thing like igbo Moslems. It's only a scam and strictly business.

Even some of your Governors have secretly converted to Islam. Governor Hope Uzodima a.k.a AlhajI Musa, is the latest amongst Eastern Muslim Governors. grin

Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Let the living rejoice in Christ Jesus. The hope of righteousness.
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by DONFASZY(m): 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
*ONYE* *MU* *KA* *NMA,* *AKÓ* *LA* *M* *ONU*

A Must Read

Me that is proudly from the encircled dot. From the big dot in the most useless Circle in the World. The dot that is the center of gravity. The focal point of wealth, wisdom, education, business, etc. The dot that determines the radius and diameter of all activities in the Land. The reference point. The bull's eye.

It's not until you have a dot, your sentence is not complete. The nomadic commas, that cannot form a complete sentence are claiming the dot is landlocked.

Like Daddy Achebe wrote, if the center cannot hold, things fall apart, and mere anarchy is ruled upon the land. I am that center!

I am a stalk of that dot that got only £20 pounds and it regenerated it into Billions in less than a decade. Yet a man who has 150 cows since 1984 has the mouth to utter rubbish against me!

I am from the dot......... the origin of life!
The spot where all goodness begin! The dot that has a special language that the youths understand. Not the whines of wolves and baboons that encircle me, that love to cover themselves in blood, but we are protected above all Nations!

How can I fear a man who speaks only Fulfulde to his misled brothers and cows and thinks he can speak a language I don't understand.

The man of dementia and cognitive dissonance says the dot is encircled and landlocked, with no access to anything but does not know that the dot is connected to everything and no part of the diameter or radius is determined without passing through the dot. I am left to wonder what all the water bodies surrounding Nigeria contributes to the GDP anyway. Landlocked Switzerland's GDP with a population of 9 million was $650b in 2020. Nigeria that has access to the Sea with a population of 200 million was $400. With the above, you can see that to be landlocked would indeed be a blessing! You don't need the water to prosper.

I belong to the dot.
I am onye spare parts.
The one that has spare parts shops everywhere. The one that Buhari says owns properties all over the Country. I am from that dot that is so rich that I can buy up your lands and even your ancestors graves and dig pit toilets on them.
Yet an encircler who roams about my bushes and can't pay for a room, with a mat as his only property is proudly talking trash on National Television.

I belong to that dot that produces Cars, imports and can export everything. Collectively, the 6th richest ethnic group and 4th most travelled in the World. Yet threatened by an onions' producer, whose farms are even funded by CBN loans generated from revenue from the dots scattered all over this useless Circle.

Dear comma, hyphen, apostrophe, semi colon, bracket etc. I am from that dot that worries your Heart, the dot that will make you come to Yoruba land and not mention Sunday Igboho but sing about Nnamdi Kanu instead.

The dot that makes you go to the North and not mention Abubakar Shekau but only talk about Nnamdi Kanu. He's obviously giving you sleepless nights. Who could have thought a dot could keep a comma awake by trying to convert a Circle into an ellipse?

Leave me alone! Leave the black dot in this distorted Circle alone or you will die and they will still think its PDP vs APC that killed you.

I am proudly a dot.
A Igbo Dot.
Onye spare parts.

-Culled from Bishop Edwin's wall.

�� � *colonelofjcdf* ��
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by danski: 12:17am On Jun 13, 2021
post=102645736:
May devil punish the mental animal called Cownu and his brainwashed swines hiding in the bush.

Bleep u bro
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by unmask: 1:37am On Jun 13, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

unfortunately we have people who will live by this narrative.
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by NLPoliceWoman: 4:53am On Jun 13, 2021
danski:

Bleep u
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique
Rule 2
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2021
igbowoman:
God punish buhari and his killers
God will punish you Ipob fools who only want to burn the East kill security personnels like their lives don't matter... Why did the useless Human Rights group not mention the police and solders killed... What's the meaning of fulani dominated security.... That organization is nothing but another useless Ipob group... Nonsense...
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2021
Livesimple:

Fool did they not kill our youths in cross river?
Beta stay in ur slum there quiet.
why didn't you people added the police and solders Ipob idiots killed in these areas...
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:40am On Jun 13, 2021
Timmi:

This so-called news from the people that specialize in lies, propaganda and fake news (reminiscent of the Biafra fake news/propaganda machinery) doesn’t deserve to be given any space within a newspaper. No citation fit the source of the so-called 350 people nor times/places and location. Nigerian journalist are the worst set of professionals, you can buy them for a cup of tea.

This same organization didn’t report on the number of police and military killed by the IGBOS in the southeast nor mention the numbers of barracks burned down with ammunition stolen?

These are the reasons why other groups do not and cannot take the IGBOS seriously because there own lies pass ‘Lie Mohammed’ own
let them keep deceiving themselves with their lies tomorrow they want to force everyone to buy their may 31 sit at home order... Always dishing out one sided story...
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by HRMK: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2021
ok,350 killed by fulani herdsmen!how many are killed by ipob/esn that igbos prefer to call unknown gunmen(ugm)?HOW MANY SECURITYMEN WERE KILLED?HOW MANY GOVT PROPERTIES WERE DESTROYED/BURNT?
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Shikini: 11:53am On Jun 13, 2021
Sad
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by NLPoliceWoman: 11:57am On Jun 13, 2021
danski:

Bleep u bro
Again,
Rule 2.
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by EkperemoEgbabi: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
[s]NLPoliceWoman:

Again,
Rule 2.
Sun Mynd4 Juswise Domiique[/s]

Oda mi o fi o ogodo
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Ochelyko1: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

Did any of ur Muslims brothers or traditionalist killed in those states that was mentioned? No! So allow people who knows who and who died do the calculation ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Celebrates 8 Nigerians Who Won Elections In US / Atiku’s Camp React As Tinubu, Wife Return To Nigeria / North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.