Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,266 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety (39318 Views)

Intersociety: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya. His Tribesmen ‘Sold Him Out’ / Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by discusant: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

The first paragraph is a very big turn off.. So no muslims, no traditional ?

I guess this epistle is meant for kindergartens.....

If there were Moslems killed, they could not account for up to 0.0001% of those killed.

Verily, Buhari and his Fulani are on Jihad using Nigeria’s armed forces.

Igbos did not attach the armed forces and government institutions as earlier believed. Islamists did.

How come Buhari started to threaten another genocide against the Igbo after he understood that the security forces in the east had been taken out by unknown gunmen?
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Domino18: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
JooEeL:
"The group equally alleged that Imo, and Abia States recorded 230 of such deaths, while Rivers State recorded 40.

Other states where innocent civilians were killed extra-judicially according to the statement are: Akwa Ibom_35; Anambra_30; Ebonyi_25; Cross River_20.

Intersoociety equally disclosed that youths of the region are the targets.
"

Hmmmn..

Enyin N. Delta... grin

You see when I tell you your strength is with your brothers but some of you attack me as being Igbo.

The strategy of divide-and-conquer is very very simple but it seems to me that black people tend to underestimate its effects.

When you see Buhari saying Biafra is a small dot in a circle; he's tacitly dividing you people. But una dey look.
When you see Northern women saying Biafra should go and in a bracket they put (South East), they are dividing you

So my warning is this: If you have anyone from the South that is still in the North. WARN THEM NOW TO BEGIN COMING HOME. WARN THEM NOW NOW NOW! THE TIME IS DANGEROUSLY DANGEROUSLY CLOSE.

Dont say you were not warned.

A united Southern Nigeria is the only thing that can stop the evil agenda of Fulanis for Nigeria. The federal government understands this clearly. And that's the reason why they are trying so hard to isolate the south east and turn other Nigerians against southeast. After, the south east they will face the rest of the south. That's why there was such an uproar and outcry from the north against the Asaba declaration banning open grazing( because they fear the unity of Southern Nigeria). Hear this and hear it very well: THE CURRENT SIEGE AGAINST THE SOUTH EAST IS EXACTLY WHAT THE FULANIS HAVE PLANNED FOR THE WHOLE OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA. THAT IS THE EVENTUAL CONQUEST OF THE WHOLE SOUTH. They are starting with the south east because they believe that region will be the greatest point of resistance. The south must arise and unite now... for their in lies our collective victory.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by 9jaRealist: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
LadyExcellency:
Soldiers stormed a popular centre at Douglas in Owerri to arrest the so-called Igbos, one guy shouted "Omo Yoruba" and saved his life while other Igbos weren't lucky.

More Tales by the Moonlight…
>
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by maxzzo1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
I no understand 40 for Rivers i doubt
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by JooEeL(m): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
Domino18:

A united Southern Nigeria is the only thing that can stop the evil agenda of Fulanis for Nigeria. The federal government understands this clearly. And that's the reason why they are trying so hard to isolate the south east and turn other Nigerians against southeast. After, the south east they will face the rest of the south. That's why there was such an uproar and outcry from the north against the Asaba declaration banning open grazing( because they fear the unity of Southern Nigeria). Hear this and hear it very well: THE CURRENT SIEGE AGAINST THE SOUTH EAST IS EXACTLY WHAT THE FULANIS HAVE PLANNED FOR THE WHOLE OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA. THAT IS THE EVENTUAL CONQUEST OF THE WHOLE SOUTH. They are starting with the south east because they believe that region will be the greatest point of resistance. The south must arise and unite now... for their in lies our collective victory.

In fact, I couldn't have said it any better.

The unity of the south is paramount to at least put a stop to this madness of the Fulani jihadists and their sponsors. Then after winning, we could decide to separate to each, his own tent. But this separation is not gonna be an all out-and-out separation because these Jihadists will always come. They keep coming and coming and we keep losing lands little by little, especially in the middle belt that seems so weak.

I think we need to start encroaching the lands of these killers and playing the music for them. We need to start taking those lands they think they own from them cos I dont see how we can always be on the backfoot, defending wave after wave of terrorism and sustained incursion.

For how long? Forever?? sad
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by shigishege: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The Igbos might not have the military might to contain their Oppressors (Nigeria Military) but God is surely with them in this fight.

Same people one lanky bastard called a dot in a circle will be the same people this country will look up to for help.

God bless and protect the Igbos.
na after when dem don clipped wna wings wna go biging dey sound emotional. I think wan say Nigeria go boil?? As wna no com get might again now who go com boil Nigeria for wna?? Set awon doted tribe in a circle.
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by garfield1: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
RZArecta:
for saying your problem ? Get a life dude

You have known my boy so dont drag others there
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Oosa4sure: 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
You guys are so stupid and self-centered human being, what's about the police men, military personnel,nsdc, immigration and customs officers that were killed,and Who started attacking police station on Easter Monday? Who provoked the killings?

2 Likes

Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by naijapikin2(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Chai, waste of lives just like that.
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by hansomb: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
An Onitsha-based human rights group
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by hansomb: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
Unknown gunmen have turned to unknown murderers
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by sage(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
BigSarah:
Here's how this started, IPOB did peaceful rallies, FG banned IPOB declared them terrorists, IPOB ended all rallies, Still the FG came after innocent people Killing for no reason, Fulani herders started terrorism, ESN started combating them, Police and army left terrorist herders and focused entirely on ESN, when herders attack the police show up not to apprehend or attack them but to protect them..
ESN got pissed and threw caution to the wind and confronted both herders and Police, army, DSS found giving Terrorists protection and that was fine with me..

Till UGM happened, UGM took the fight to Checkpoints and Police stations, this was stupid and unlike ESN, ESN were obssessed with Terrorists herders... But UGM have never for once gone to a Fulani settlement..
And yet some of us truly believe ESN is UGM, UGM are terrorists that want to destroy the Peace of SE and SS

The police and military are to be blamed ultimately.
And the Also Elected officials in the SS and SE (particularly governors and senators) except Abaribe at least he's outspoken but that's not enough..

The people who destroyed south east peace and business life are so called Unknown Gun Men. Igbo people have absolutely nothing to gain from Unknown Gunmen unleashing anarchy yet a lot of people supported this madness in the first place trying to rationalize the insane.
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
godwinkessi:
Innocent people killed by cowards! This people keep making monsters out of people. Is the only mugu that’s not being paid for his foolishness! The kind of hatred in his heart can power the whole of north
ahswear ị don't think is human being that gave birth to that dimwit
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
JooEeL:
"The group equally alleged that Imo, and Abia States recorded 230 of such deaths, while Rivers State recorded 40.

Other states where innocent civilians were killed extra-judicially according to the statement are: Akwa Ibom_35; Anambra_30; Ebonyi_25; Cross River_20.

Intersoociety equally disclosed that youths of the region are the targets.
"

Hmmmn..

Enyin N. Delta... grin

You see when I tell you your strength is with your brothers but some of you attack me as being Igbo.

The strategy of divide-and-conquer is very very simple but it seems to me that black people tend to underestimate its effects.

When you see Buhari saying Biafra is a small dot in a circle; he's tacitly dividing you people. But una dey look.
When you see Northern women saying Biafra should go and in a bracket they put (South East), they are dividing you.
When Wike is saying Rivers will never belong to an imaginary Biafra secession, they are dividing you.

I learnt the FG has started paying chiefs and elders in your rural towns to start smear campaign against your originality: Biafra.

You need to realise that they hate you as much as the core Igbos. That is why in this report, you can as well see upon all the noise about SE being a dot in a circle, they are killing you behind your back.

Another thing is when the killing begins in the North, the truth is, they will kill as many as possible from both the SE and so-called SS. And you know what? They will kill South West too.

In fact, in 1966, the killings were so vicious that they also killed Hausas as well, the ones who couldn't speak Hausa fluently. The story in the North in the 50s and 60s is that when they start killing non-northerners, everyone still alive from the south will run to the concentration of majority of Igbos and they fight together. If the North overcomes, everyone is killed, SW, SE or SS o.

So my warning is this: If you have anyone from the South that is still in the North. WARN THEM NOW TO BEGIN COMING HOME. WARN THEM NOW NOW NOW! THE TIME IS DANGEROUSLY DANGEROUSLY CLOSE.

Dont say you were not warned.
we'll speak to them in the Language they'll understand! This is not 1960's they kill us and go scout free! This time around they'll receive it hot hot

1 Like

Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Can u imagine that 350 innocent souls wasted for no any single reason! Thank God for karma whatever u did you must surely receive the wrath at the end, we're watching as things unfold
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Ojukwubucket(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
post=102645736:
May devil punish the mental animal called Cownu and his brainwashed swines hiding in the bush.
May God punish the Cownu CURSER and his generation...
A man fighting against people who are out to wipe out his kinsmen from the surface of the earth is the one d cursed is cursing...
Na only u sabi curse?
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by gawu1: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
This Intersoceity has forgotten to count amongst the 350 killed within the period that Muslim from northern Nigeria who had traveled to IMO state on official visit patterning to the on going constitutional review but got assassinated on his way to airport at Owerri.
Except if they mean Ahmed Gulak who was assassinated in Imo state by some ipob gunmen was an igbo Christian too killed by FG security.
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Ojukwubucket(m): 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
post=102645736:
May devil punish the mental animal called Cownu and his brainwashed swines hiding in the bush.
Usu aburu onu grin
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by gawu1: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
Oosa4sure:
You guys are so stupid and self-centered human being, what's about the police men, military personnel,nsdc, immigration and customs officers that were killed,and Who started attacking police station on Easter Monday? Who provoked the killings?
They didn't even care to acknowledge that one northern Muslim was killed within the period too. Or do they want to hide the fact that Ahmed Gulak was killed in the region within the period?
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Antivirus92(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked
no muslims where? we are talking about south east not north east or south west
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Nature8(m): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The Igbos might not have the military might to contain their Oppressors (Nigeria Military) but God is surely with them in this fight.

Same people one lanky bastard called a dot in a circle will be the same people this country will look up to for help.

God bless and protect the Igbos.

Amen
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by EMMY76: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
The death of the nigerian army chief and other military officers in a plane crash is a divine revenge and compensation for the unjust killings of these innocent igbo youths.
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Nature8(m): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
BigSarah:
Here's how this started, IPOB did peaceful rallies, FG banned IPOB declared them terrorists, IPOB ended all rallies, Still the FG came after innocent people Killing for no reason, Fulani herders started terrorism, ESN started combating them, Police and army left terrorist herders and focused entirely on ESN, when herders attack the police show up not to apprehend or attack them but to protect them..
ESN got pissed and threw caution to the wind and confronted both herders and Police, army, DSS found giving Terrorists protection and that was fine with me..

Till UGM happened, UGM took the fight to Checkpoints and Police stations, this was stupid and unlike ESN, ESN were obssessed with Terrorists herders... But UGM have never for once gone to a Fulani settlement..
And yet some of us truly believe ESN is UGM, UGM are terrorists that want to destroy the Peace of SE and SS

The police and military are to be blamed ultimately.
And the Also Elected officials in the SS and SE (particularly governors and senators) except Abaribe at least he's outspoken but that's not enough..

You've said it all baby
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jamesbally:

There are over 14 million Muslims in the EAST. Presently, the North have succeeded in ISLAMIZING OVER 50% of IGBOS in the EAST. grin grin

Hahahaha. Continue to deceive yourself. Few igbos that are Muslims are just hungry.They are lazy to work and brain dead to think.
They want sympathy from Buhari.
Just watch if power leave North,u will look for them,u will see them no more.
Let me burst ur balls.Many igbo guys in Malaysia and imdonesia changed to Muslim just to get favor from the Muslim community.As soon as they get what they want,Vooooom
Off they go so stop drinking too much of cow piss. It's bad to the health
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Benitoh: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Don't mind them

Tribalistic and religious moda fuckkkers

You're now beginning to reveal your true colors and
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Jamesbally: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
Headachetoigboh:

Hahahaha. Continue to deceive yourself. Few igbos that are Muslims are just hungry.They are lazy to work and brain dead to think.
They want sympathy from Buhari.
Just watch if power leave North,u will look for them,u will see them no more.
Let me burst ur balls.Many igbo guys in Malaysia and imdonesia changed to Muslim just to get favor from the Muslim community.As soon as they get what they want,Vooooom
Off they go so stop drinking too much of cow piss. It's bad to the health

See painment grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by MrFly(m): 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
Everything that happens here is religiously associated. What the heck! Kindly refer ur statistics to the south east cos we in the south south are not part of ur botch secession plans. May God bless South South and Nigeria. May God punish looters of our Treasury and the present cabal manipulating that figure head
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Benitoh: 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jamesbally:

There are over 14 million Muslims in the EAST. Presently, the North have succeeded in ISLAMIZING OVER 50% of IGBOS in the EAST. grin grin

I would have given you a second thought, but not after what i experienced while living in the north. I noticed the disappearance of these highly devoted igbo muslim man always in his white gown and long beard and never misses prayer. I inquired about him i was told that he has ran back to the east after the news filtered in that he a highly revered Christian back home. So don't rejoice when they show you pictures telling you they are igbo Moslems, who are only interested in the financial benefits. No such thing like igbo Moslems. It's only a scam and strictly business.
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by irrefragable: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

Omenka, leave Igbo matter for Igbos for once in your life nao.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London / Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way / Olisa Metuh Collapses Inside Church, Hospitalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.