Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo (74534 Views)

Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home / June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
What an impunity by the MIB
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by bolabadmus38: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
People have every right to protest. All the Law enforcement agents need to do is to ensure it's not being hijacked by the hoodlums .

1 Like

Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by Decent09(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
zobyslow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etqTsdticfY

#june12protest

I know they must carry gun, na gun they Carry
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by salt1: 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:
what's your location? We have stopped supplying the East for now. I repeat, we have stopped supplying the East for now.

It's not me that said it!
Keep your rotten onions

Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by teejet: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
[b][/b]

The dude should accept the slap in good faith. Afterall, a whole President was slapped

1 Like

Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
Xscape1993:
I am so so sorry Nigerians for all these. Bear with me.
cheesy I Go Fire You!
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by seyz91(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
No mind them

Once dem don hand them gun like this dem no dey get sense again
Amotolongbo:
These police are the first to always reach the protest ground but the last to reach the robbery scene
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by danilmo: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
jakD:
South wants Nigeria divided. North says No and Nigeria is yet to be divided.

No thanks to the disunity in the South.

The earlier we become united in the South the better it is for us. We cannot continue being slaves for some illiterate Northerners.

Finally, to hell with every Southern Leaders who is making the South slaves to the North.

Igbo has the key to such unity but pride and bitter politics won't let them.

Tinubu commands the highest support both local and elite in d whole SW but that is d same person igbo deem fit to abuse all day..

U can't hate a man loved by his people and still talk of working together in unity.

It's effort in futility.

GEJ is from SS but has moved on from 2015 lost but my igbo brother say they must pay Tinubu back which is now a power play for both party as regard 2023.. Forget the unity

Both party are on battle field already.
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by ofwest47(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
The so called BBC journalist deserves it.
To a medicine man a deceased village is a good village also to a news man bad news is good news that's why news men are always after bad news to sell their products.

1 Like

Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by Ayobami7(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by discusant: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
But why slap journalist? Not even the former governor of Zamfara state, Sani Yerima, would lose his patience when a BBC female Reporter told him that the sharia criminal justice system he brought to Nigeria would lead to break up of Nigeria.
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by GoodGovernance: 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
jakD:
South wants Nigeria divided. North says No and Nigeria is yet to be divided.

No thanks to the disunity in the South.

The earlier we become united in the South the better it is for us. We cannot continue being slaves for some illiterate Northerners.

Finally, to hell with every Southern Leaders who is making the South slaves to the North.

Stupidity is when you think the noisy minority in the south can decide for the silent majority in the south.

How many divided countries in the world are more prosperous than their parent country.

Rubbish.
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by ipodstinks: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Duru9:
Na this same Police officers de come human right radio de cry for pension or dismissal

De pray make nigerian help them

Fools
Only a fool will help a police officer
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by r4bbit: 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Monogamy:
Kilon baka..... undecided

Both FG and reasonable state numbers have banned about the June 12 protest most especially Lagos state.

Next news pls
Se' o mo pe o stupid gan"" mumu
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:
what's your location? We have stopped supplying the East for now. I repeat, we have stopped supplying the East for now.

See as person dry like him jokes
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by r4bbit: 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
GoodGovernance:

Stupidity is when you think the noisy minority in the south can decide for the silent majority in the south.

How many divided countries in the world are more prosperous than their parent country.

Rubbish.
Talk am loud make dem hear#
Am not against biafra or anything but just so you may know secession will not give you the metropolis you'ar thinking ... Just anoda 50 years of struggling... #but like I said am not against it because it's what some pple want.. But in case you begin deh think seh you go turn Dubai in 10 years DAT one na lie... Infact it the opposite ... We will have to start afresh... Trying to keep with poorverty... Exchange rate values... And so lot ➕ but of course what do I know!
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by r4bbit: 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
GoodGovernance:

Rubbish.
Am not against biafra or anything but just so you may know secession will not give you the metropolis you'ar thinking ... Just anoda 50 years of struggling... #but like I said am not against it because it's what some pple want.. But in case you begin deh think seh you go turn Dubai in 10 years DAT one na lie... Infact it the opposite ... We will have to start afresh... Trying to keep with poorverty... Exchange rate values... And so lot ➕ but of course what do I know!
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by rikithor(m): 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
If any uniform person slap you slap back,the order he received was to go and protect lives and property and not to slap.

Learn how to drive better,come for vehicle papers,driving license, also,driving mentoring services, call or WhatsApp us with numbers below
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by jaxxy(m): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

LOL actually that their job ! HAHAHAHA

please study your history

That’s not their job actually. Thats an abuse of the duty, functions and constitutional role. That adds to why the society doesn’t function as it should.

People act abnormal with no proper correction because those to correct them are also abnormal.
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by DCatt: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
You mean the "mere commisioner?" E dey there dey commission things.
iamyemiakins:

Where's Prof. Yemi Osinbajo sef!
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by OLABOY8495(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
Se Bi Nah Bbc They Support Nigeria Government Over Endsars Killings Now They Don Chop Their Own Be That.
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by neutral2000: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
I know BBC won't take this easy.
Let's wait and see.
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
Get your PVC ready not protest
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by DCatt: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
The take away in all of this is, Obasanjo/Ipob/Pdp/Yoruba liberals who didn't see the need to honor Abiola's memory or to help make June 12 a holiday for 16 years of misrule want to turn the day into a day known for violence and not the day to reflect on how Abiola's memory and what he stood for can come alive.
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by meobizy(f): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
It wasn’t caught on video so this is an unverified claim. This is how Nairaland wants to enter the net of the Nigerian government. Whoever posted the news should change the claim to allegedly.
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by Rugaria: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
"Yes! I was slapped!!!"
I won't be caught laughing at bad things..
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by Rugaria: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
meobizy:
It wasn’t caught on video so this is an unverified claim. This is how Nairaland wants to enter the net of the Nigerian government. Whoever posted the news should change the claim to allegedly.
Madam Alledgedly!
How body?
Kwantiniu, you hear?
Las las body go tell all man for this kwantri
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nigeria’s Environment is too hostile. I wasn’t built for such stress
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
r4bbit:

So your answer is that we should die slowly rather than suffer pain then die grin grin grin grin grin
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by DCatt: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
I said it longtime ago that the two troublemakers(Fulani and Igbos)in Nigeria have nothing to hold Nigeria with. If not long throat too much beef or even meat in general is not good for health and not something Yoruba can be held hostage over. I once heard an asun seller few years ago saying our local goats taste better than the ones from the north. I don't eat goat but for people that eat it, they should invest in it. Ghana live on fish 90% of the time with maybe goat meat and they look really good, so why can't Yoruba eat less beef? Morally I won't eat beef in Nigeria because of all kind of stories around it. If you don't sell your goods, you won't make money and someone else will sell, so I don't know what the noise is all about. Since Igbos have been blowing themselves in Igboland, Yoruba have only been watching it on TV whether true or exaggerated, they have nothing they can hold over Yoruba. It's only in Yorubaland and maybe in Niger delta that if anything happens the other regions are worried. This alone goes to shows who should be calling the shots in Nigeria.
salt1:

It's not me that said it!
Keep your rotten onions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki And His Wife, 2 Children At His Inauguration (photos) / List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch / President Buhari's Cows In 2015 Vs 2017 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.