Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo (74540 Views)

Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home / June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) / Segun Adewale (Aeroland) Slaps BBC Reporter For Recording Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by PROPEACE: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Duru9:
Na this same Police officers de come human right radio de cry for pension or dismissal

De beg make we nigerians help them

Fools
I hope it is not the same journalist that went to human rights radio to set Ahmad Isa up. BBC pidgin are on their own.
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by r4bbit: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
everydayperson:

So your answer is that we should die slowly rather than suffer pain then die grin grin grin grin grin
What am saying is... We can archive a lot staying together than apart.... Besides if we wanna split let find a way to achieve this with good strategies .... All I see is brute force.. This will only lead to war.. Wic, frankly speaking will not end well for southeast.. Bcaus even before the oyibos go intervene... Lot of lifes would have been lost... And before you say "there casualties in war " true there.are.. But not when the war is not necessary!! Thank yu
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by Bukkuzboss10: 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:
what's your location? We have stopped supplying the East for now. I repeat, we have stopped supplying the East for now.
you people should start supplying to the east blocking foodstuffs cannot stop Biafra if God has ordained it
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by Olasunkanmi0101(m): 12:00am On Jun 13, 2021
God punish your entire generation for spitting out this rubbish, duplicate of an animal
Monogamy:
Kilon baka..... undecided

Both FG and reasonable state numbers have banned about the June 12 protest most especially Lagos state.

Next news pls
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by Okwyjesus(m): 12:53am On Jun 13, 2021
jakD:
South wants Nigeria divided. North says No and Nigeria is yet to be divided.

No thanks to the disunity in the South.

The earlier we become united in the South the better it is for us. We cannot continue being slaves for some illiterate Northerners.

Finally, to hell with every Southern Leaders who is making the South slaves to the North.

The one North propaganda is different ethnic group but they divide south to have their way.

Anywhere the lgbos are strong enough to fight their cause.
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by nathyx(m): 3:57am On Jun 13, 2021
Unfortunate for the slap. But be rest assured Bihari will recover the phone for you in the shortest possible time grin grin
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by emmastace: 10:40am On Jun 13, 2021
No chop Wetin go kiii you sha���
pyyxxaro:

How far the sack of onions when I say make u supply

Abi u think say I be igbo man naim make u nor won sell give me

We need the onions badly , that ur LizardBBQGRILL guy won help us prepare the meat
Re: June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo by iamDrRhymes(m): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
slimmoney:
Micheal Akinleye a secondary sch mate

We lived together in the same hostel back then in Lautech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki And His Wife, 2 Children At His Inauguration (photos) / List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch / President Buhari's Cows In 2015 Vs 2017 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.