Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. (4960 Views)

What Did You Hear About Akwa Ibom Girls? Watch This TWERK Video Find Out (photos / I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by RisenJoe(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Caaz:
Anyways guys,thanks for making my day Joe and Hector I was really catching cruise with you guys.

Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Caaz: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
I'm married,a very industrious woman and a lovely mum of 2 intelligent kids.hector I would tease you again when my main account is unban by July 1st.
Risenjoe dude,I wish you all the warmest best in your search for an akwaibomite wifey.
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by RisenJoe(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Caaz:
I'm married,a very industrious woman and a lovely mum of 2 intelligent kids.hector I would tease you again when my main account is unban by July 1st.
Risenjoe dude,I wish you all the warmest best in your search for an akwaibomite wifey.

Wish kin wish, after you don derail the whole thread
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by DAramis: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
Snippet of my view on this topic

Akwa ibom women are good and industrious women especially if you meet the good ones. Unfortunately, they do have mistrust over igbo guys (especially the Ikot Ekpene LGA axis).

They call igbo people one common name like that (can't remember) just like they are called 'uneghe'. Jealousy is also rift among some of them. One specifically told me that, she would not date igbo guy because her 'aunt' was married to one. She alleged that, the aunt was nearly 'used for money' by the husband.

Cross River girls seems to be better version than Akwa ibom girls. More open to igbos and do marry without any barrier. Funny thing, the Calabar girl I met in Akwa ibom stopped talking to me when she noticed that, the cousin (the Akwa ibom girl) is jealous and has interest in me. She had to go back to Calabar. When I requested for her contact from the Akwa ibom girl, she refused giving excuses. For me to date her, still a no no.

I wish you the best in your quest. There is nothing wrong in marrying outside your tribe or region especially if that is where you find peace of mind and happiness.

NB: My experience happened during the mandatory NYSC. Their men, Ahh, extremely jealous and dangerous when they notice the girl they fancy likes you.

CC RisenJoe

1 Like

Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by RisenJoe(m): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
DAramis:
Snippet of my view on this topic

CC RisenJoe

Thanks so much bro
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by pinkye(f): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Emu4u2c: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
I done date akwa ibom girls taya...
Fine bedroom specimens and Rated High on bedmatics but nothing to write home about.

..highly promiscuous and dangerously whorish
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by DAramis: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
RisenJoe:

Thanks so much bro
Don't mention bro.
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by IJOBA11: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Caaz:
How tall is your money sweetheart?
NOR GO FIND WORK angry
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by ZombieBurster: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
All these olosho boys angry

just say you're looking for AKs puna to chop

Marry ko Marine ni
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by bummyla(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Uncle! I am Anambra, married to an Akwa Ibom! Biko no come here! Their wahala too much! Look for another tribe to marry from! If you want a wife that will rule over you, marry them, if you want a submissive woman, dont marry them please!
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by emblem2d(m): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
Me too i have been having similar thoughts of marrying from Akwa Ibom. Although i have heard so much about their cooking prowess and the way in which they take good care of their husbands; in all humility, attendin to him when ever he needs her. Having all these qualities what else am i still looking for again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Journey to Becoming Street Smart (Personal Experience) / Nigerian Guys Have Sex With Animals Worse Than Dog (EVIDENCES And PICTURES) / How Do You Handle A Rude Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.