Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,248 members, 7,853,254 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

Ladies Holding Onto The Thing Is Not Easy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Holding Onto The Thing Is Not Easy (2653 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Holding Onto The Thing Is Not Easy by Ilamina(f): 2:46am On Jun 14, 2021
But what can I do

It's life

You have to work hard to close those legs

Even though sometimes you feel like giving up

1 Like

Re: Ladies Holding Onto The Thing Is Not Easy by DankemzI(m): 6:03am On Jun 14, 2021
Ilamina:

But what can I do

It's life

You have to work hard to close those legs

Pussy is not a fiat or clitocurrency it was meant for procreation not as a market square

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Holding Onto The Thing Is Not Easy by MajesticKris: 6:27am On Jun 14, 2021
You better hold it...

But if you still feel or think you can't... YOU can send mail to my DM... And. Let's talk
Re: Ladies Holding Onto The Thing Is Not Easy by mosdii(m): 7:01am On Jun 14, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Holding Onto The Thing Is Not Easy by Ilamina(f): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2021
DankemzI:

Pussy is not a fist or clitocurrency it was meant for procreation not as a market square
shut up
Re: Ladies Holding Onto The Thing Is Not Easy by EmmySparky(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2021
Lol like say pvssy dey add to my AZA...naija girls place too much importance on their pvssy even making some fools pay for it...

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Holding Onto The Thing Is Not Easy by Cutehector(m): 10:54am On Jun 14, 2021
Ilamina:
shut up
that is very rude

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Holding Onto The Thing Is Not Easy by Ritzybeauty(f): 11:03am On Jun 14, 2021
You have to to avoid unnecessary stress and deserve respect from these male folks..
Re: Ladies Holding Onto The Thing Is Not Easy by DEMZEE(m): 11:04am On Jun 14, 2021
Women make rules for men they don't desire sexually and break rules for men they desire sexually period!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Holding Onto The Thing Is Not Easy by Ilamina(f): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:
that is very rude

I misread his post

I thought he meant you should sleep around
Re: Ladies Holding Onto The Thing Is Not Easy by Cutehector(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ilamina:

I misread his post

I thought he meant you should sleep around
which ever way, try not to be rude on social media.
Re: Ladies Holding Onto The Thing Is Not Easy by Ilamina(f): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:
which ever way, try not to be rude on social media.

People cuss me out everyday here
It can be overwhelming sometimes

1 Like

Re: Ladies Holding Onto The Thing Is Not Easy by Cutehector(m): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ilamina:

People cuss me out everyday here
It can be overwhelming sometimes
because you act in an unusual way that is why they dont. Now what you should do is to let in someone into your life who will understand you perfectly and then you have a fighter.
Re: Ladies Holding Onto The Thing Is Not Easy by Ilamina(f): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:
because you act in an unusual way that is why they dont. Now what you should do is to let in someone into your life who will understand you perfectly and then you have a fighter.

My life is fccked already
So many guys wanna sleep with me
Re: Ladies Holding Onto The Thing Is Not Easy by Cutehector(m): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ilamina:

why do you think so? Has any one attempted rape?
Re: Ladies Holding Onto The Thing Is Not Easy by emmyboy162(m): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ilamina:

My life is fccked already So many guys wanna sleep with me
Maybe you should stop hanging out with the said guys
Re: Ladies Holding Onto The Thing Is Not Easy by talk2hb1(m): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ilamina:

You Must Have Been Portraying yourself Wrongly undecided
Change your ways, change your friends, change your environment, but first of all change your thinking
Re: Ladies Holding Onto The Thing Is Not Easy by Abiababe(f): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
I feel you sis. We have to keep faith and believe in holding back, girl
Re: Ladies Holding Onto The Thing Is Not Easy by Ilamina(f): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
Abiababe:
I feel you sis. We have to keep faith and believe in holding back, girl

Thanks for the encouragement love

(1) (Reply)

RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School / Bleeping Women Age Of 30yrs To 42yrs Has Best Pussy To Dick Ratio / She Flirts Even After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.