Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School (2626 Views)

10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by SaAyomikun(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
I was scrolling through nairaland some days back, when I came across a post a guy made, where he said hookers wouldn't copulate without protection and the random girls we call our girlfriends could, at the minimal sight of cash.

I can remember an event some times back in school, during my days at a State University in the North Central...

Though I stayed on campus, I had a friend, Cyril, who had a nice apartment off-k. We were so close that I was his right hand man, managing his inflow and outflow of cash. He could hardly do a thing without me, so I spent the most of my time at his place.

Cyr was the biggest boy in class cos his parents were rich. He drank and loved to party. He was the gregarious type in direct contrast to me; an introvert. His parents were both engineers in a faraway state, Lagos; and that influenced greatly his salacious lifestyle .

He had been inviting girls (classy girls) over for weekends and he'd pay them off after the spree , each weekend. Cyr was a guy who would pay a lady as much as 70, 100, 150k per weekend. This guy would order girls from faraway states, just for the pleasure of sex.

Now there was this particular week (I think we were on semester break), I didn't know how he found this girl, but he invited her over. She was fair-skinned, very slim but endowed and spoke good English with a nice Hausa acsent.

That day, I got there quite late, so I don't know how she came. I did not also to bother asking her name. To me, she was elegantly dressed for that kind of job she came for.

When I entered, I just gave her a quick wave, sat at the decoder and began to tune station-to-station endlessly.

When it got to around 7 or 7:30 that day. I started hearing noises.
I thought it was the usual noise from their romp, until the altercation flew through to the heavens.

Suddenly, they both stormed out of the room, sweating furiously. My friend was just 'paraing' and stamping his feet around the parlour like a wounded ram.

When I beckoned on her to tell me what had transpired in the room, she alleged that Cyr wanted to have sex without protection. I was bedazzled. All my effort to profess calm in the room fell on their deaf ears. In what seemed like a flash, she pick up her hand bag and dashed out. Without a minute of thought, I followed. I caught up with her outside and pacified her to talk to me, as she made her way across the street to God-knows-where.

She asked if there was any cheap hotel she could lodge into for the night and I took her to a nearby motel; very close to our place.

____
'The most shocking aspect, for me:'

When she had logged, she explained to me that she was based in Abuja. In fact, she flew down from Abuja and would also fly back. She also added that she finished from a business school in Egypt, and that her father is a Yoruba business man who married an Hausa. All the while she told her story, my mouth was wide open in utter disbelief.

As I made my way home that night, a million thoughts rushed through my mind about what led her into that trade.

I got home that day and Cyr did not bother to talk about it. I didn't bother asking too. Till today, I still get surprised at the whole thing.

____
Now imagine!! If a hooker like that wouldn't have sex for (let's say) 150 or 200k, imagine what the girls we call our girlfriends would do for ordinary 5k. cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by fati2001(m): 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
SaAyomikun:
I was scrolling through nairaland some days back, when I came across a post a guy made, where he said hookers wouldn't copulate without protection and the random girls we call our girlfriends could, at the minimal sight of cash.

I can remember an event some times back in school, during my days at a State University in the North Central...

Though I stayed on campus, I had a friend, Cyril, who had a nice apartment off-k. We were so close that I was his right hand man, managing his inflow and outflow of cash. He could hardly do a thing without me, so I spent the most of my time at his place.

Cyr was the biggest boy in class cos his parents were rich. He drank and loved to party. He was the gregarious type in direct contrast to me; an introvert. His parents were both engineers in a faraway state, Lagos; and that influenced greatly his salacious lifestyle .

He had been inviting girls (classy girls) over for weekends and he'd pay them off after the spree , each weekend. Cyr was a guy who would pay a lady as much as 70, 100, 150k per weekend. This guy would order girls from faraway states, just for the pleasure of sex.

Now there was this particular week (I think we were on semester break), I didn't know how he found this girl, but he invited her over. She was fair-skinned, very slim but endowed and spoke good English with a nice Hausa acsent.

That day, I got there quite late, so I don't know how she came. I did not also to bother asking her name. To me, she was elegantly dressed for that kind of job she came for.

When I entered, I just gave her a quick wave, sat at the decoder and began to tune station-to-station endlessly.

I thought it was the usual noise from their romp, until the altercation flew through to the heavens.

Suddenly, they both stormed out of the room, sweating furiously. My friend was just 'paraing' and stamping his feet around the parlour like a wounded ram.

When I beckoned on her to tell me what had transpired in the room, she alleged that Cyr wanted to have sex without protection. I was bedazzled. All my effort to profess calm in the room fell on their deaf ears. In what seemed like a flash, she pick up her hand bag and dashed out. Without a minute of thought, I followed. I caught up with her outside and pacified her to talk to me, as she made her way across the street to God-knows-where.

She asked if there was any cheap hotel she could lodge into for the night and I took her to a nearby motel; very close to our place.

____

When she had logged, she explained to me that she was based in Abuja. In fact, she flew down from Abuja and would also fly back. She also added that she finished from a business school in Egypt, and that her father is a Yoruba business man who married an Hausa. All the while she told her story, my moth was wide open in utter disbelief.

As I made my way home that night, a million thoughts rushed through my mind about what led her into that trade.

I got home that day and Cyr did not bother to talk about it. I didn't bother asking too. Till today, I still get surprised at the whole thing.

____
Now imagine!! If a hooker like that wouldn't have sex for (let's say) 150 or 200k, imagine what the girls we call our girlfriends would do for ordinary 5k. cry cry cry

all I have is.

1 Like

Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by Lilboots(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
angry
Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by Philipmighty(m): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
We already know that

1 Like

Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by youngberry001(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
angry
Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by Skullano(m): 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Boys dey lash puna with 2k, you dey 5k.

Nawa you ooh.

4 Likes

Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by OhMyGodWtf: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Debby even does anal for 2k grin

1 Like

Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by Aniboo: 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
My brother
I’m even tired about the whole stuff o
I remember inviting one girl to my house after our first round we discussed something lead her tell me about her body count shocked mehn this girl really slept with a lots of dudes .the shocking part was when she said she didn’t enjoy our sex at all cos I was using protection. Me what shocked

3 Likes

Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by Pumpumking: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
SaAyomikun:

____

When she had logged, she explained to me that she was based in Abuja. In fact, she flew down from Abuja and would also fly back. She also added that she finished from a business school in Egypt, and that her father is a Yoruba business man who married an Hausa. All the while she told her story, my mouth was wide open in utter disbelief.

____

angry
Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by Pumpumking: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
SaAyomikun:

____

____

Ok so u sayin yor primary school girl friend have aid...correct? ...bro shudunt u be visiting hospital instead of chatting yanko on nairaland? (No oofense) angry
Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by KingDash: 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
bros thats why I no fit date any useless naija girl, only God know how many niggas babe I don fuccck with small funds.

1 Like

Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Aniboo:
My brother
I remember inviting one girl to my house after our first round we discussed something lead her tell me about her body count shocked mehn this girl really slept with a lots of dudes .the shocking part was when she said she didn’t enjoy our sex at all cos I was using protection. Me what shocked
U for dive in raw na

3 Likes

Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by Goldbw122(m): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
J
Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by Southernigbo: 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
thats y its so bad to commit to a life of fornication and adultery. but has that ur rich friend died of aids n hepatitis or he is still managing gonococcus
Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by SaAyomikun(m): 7:37am On Aug 17, 2021
fati2001:

all I have is.

sad sad sad
Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by SaAyomikun(m): 7:37am On Aug 17, 2021
Philipmighty:
We already know that

I didn't, until now
Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by SaAyomikun(m): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2021
Skullano:
Boys dey lash puna with 2k, you dey 5k.

Nawa you ooh.

embarassed embarassed shocked shocked shocked
Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by SaAyomikun(m): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
Debby even does anal for 2k grin

Mehn!!! cry cry cry
Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by SaAyomikun(m): 7:40am On Aug 17, 2021
Aniboo:
My brother

Omoh!! What our girls have turned into.. I'm not surprised if she has turned into a bag of STDs . So sad mehn!

1 Like

Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by SaAyomikun(m): 7:42am On Aug 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

Ok so u sayin yor primary school girl friend have aid...correct? ...bro shudunt u be visiting hospital instead of chatting yanko on nairaland? (No oofense) angry

Where was the mention of primary school?
Where was the mention of me having sex with any gurl?
I don't even know what to say to you.. You're old for this kind immaturity, Abeg sad sad

1 Like

Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by Pumpumking: 8:15am On Aug 17, 2021
SaAyomikun:

Where was the mention of primary school?
Where was the mention of me having sex with any gurl?
I don't even know what to say to you.. You're old for this kind immaturity, Abeg sad sad

you come to nairaland comparing yor girlfriend with hooker with aid (read yor last post) & then u say u cry becuz yor girl sleep wt yor frined Cyril, (read yor last post again sir)
. sir if yor girlfriend have aid cant she go & do aid test? was the problem. please relax i beg!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by Tolu181: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2021
Una no go kill person with forging

He dey pay girls with 150k per weekend (at that time oo, when money is money)

So that means his parents gives him atleast 1million per month??

Hehehe, thunder fire this o.p.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by SaAyomikun(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2021
KingDash:
bros thats why I no fit date any useless naija girl, only God know how many niggas babe I don fuccck with small funds.

The thing tire person ooo bro ... Na to make God just help us remain. cry

1 Like

Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by SaAyomikun(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2021
Southernigbo:
thats y its so bad to commit to a life of fornication and adultery. but has that ur rich friend died of aids n hepatitis or he is still managing gonococcus

Been long we spoke jhare... Last I heard, he lives a miserable life of alcohol and smokes.
Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by SaAyomikun(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

you come to nairaland comparing yor girlfriend with hooker with aid (read yor last post) & then u say u cry becuz yor girl sleep wt yor frined Cyril, (read yor last post again sir)
. sir if yor girlfriend have aid cant she go & do aid test? was the problem. please relax i beg!!(no ofeinse) angry

I get your point. You're healed in Jesus name cheesy grin grin
Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by SaAyomikun(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2021
Tolu181:

Slide back to your poverty stricken hole. So you want me to open my mouth and add that he was into other 'niggars' stuff? That's your cup of tea, jhare
And may thunder fire your blockos too

1 Like

Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by MufasaLion: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2021
fati2001:

all I have is.

Must you quote the long post?
Wickedness!
Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by MufasaLion: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2021
SaAyomikun:

Slide back to your poverty stricken hole. So you want me to open my mouth and add that he was into other 'niggars' stuff? That's your cup of tea, jhare
And may thunder fire your blockos too

grin grin grin
Maybe he wanted you to write it boldly like a billboard advert.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by MufasaLion: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2021
Aniboo:
My brother

Her future husband is in trouble.
Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by OhMyGodWtf: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
SaAyomikun:

Mehn!!! cry cry cry

Lol yeah, shes just a few blocks away from my home grin .. never gets angry or complain about anything, tall and curvy as hell.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School by okoroemeka(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Tolu181:

Haaaahaa ha!!so you see that,whoever that has brain to get,thief or swindle #200k will know there are #2-#5k pvssy around,

(1) (Reply)

. / A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. / How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.