Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

The - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The (12442 Views)

Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS / See New Map Of Nigeria With 19 More States Proposed By National Confab / The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The by zstranger: 2:56am On May 05, 2011
Aare Becomrich,

E wo n t'epe, s'ebi ibere lasan ni mo n bere

Anyhoo, whats going on? Are you alright?
Re: The by lagcity(m): 4:25am On May 05, 2011
jason123 is right. Ijaws will join with the Yoruba to keep their land. Though, Ijaws are closer to Igbo than they are with Yoruba, they'll prefer to join Yoruba. This is because Ijaw and Igbo are both strong headed and too emotional. The Ijaw will reason that he stands a higher chance of control with Yoruba since Yoruba are generally gentle and accomodating.
Re: The by bashr4: 5:53am On May 05, 2011
ijaws depise yorubas and will never want anything to do with them ,they see yorubas as parasite besdes they are interwined with igbos and share towns ,cities  like port-harcourt ,opobo , ogbia etc and  have been intermarrying.

op thats the most ridiculous map i have ever seen
Re: The by Musiwa13: 1:27am On May 06, 2011
hmm
Re: The by Abagworo(m): 1:37am On May 06, 2011
Sorry to you all.Naija will survive.No Biafra,No Arewa,No Odua.We are one people and we have to defend our unity above all.What we should discuss is implementation of true federalism and resource control.

THE LABOURS OF OUR HEROES PAST
SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN.
Re: The by jason123: 2:04am On May 06, 2011
bashr4:

[b]ijaws depise yorubas and will never want anything to do with them ,they see yorubas as parasite [/b]besdes they are interwined with igbos and share towns ,cities  like port-harcourt ,opobo , ogbia etc and  have been intermarrying.

op thats the most ridiculous map i have ever seen
Re: The by Musiwa13: 2:50am On May 06, 2011
hmm
Re: The by vladimiros: 3:40am On May 06, 2011
anyone who thinks ibibio and efik would join igbo and form biafra should be tied to a tree and flogged
Re: The by jason123: 3:49am On May 06, 2011
vladimiros:

anyone who thinks ibibio and efik would join igbo and form biafra should be tied to a tree and flogged
Please, what ethnic group are you from before they start insulting the wrong ethnic group.
Re: The by jason123: 3:50am On May 06, 2011
vladimiros:

Btw, I think Ezeuche is your man!!! grin cheesy wink
Re: The by udezue(m): 3:51am On May 06, 2011
vladimiros:

DUMB DUMB DUMB
Re: The by EzeUche2(m): 3:54am On May 06, 2011
vladimiros:

You are the same individual who cannot speak a word of Ibibio. Do not comment, since Ibibios/Efik have remained stalwart allies of the Ndigbo. Or maybe you are Annang. . .

Thank God for Ibibio men like this.  cool

Re: The by Musiwa13: 11:02am On May 18, 2011
Ib
Re: The by nedu666: 4:28pm On May 18, 2011
its obvious that should nigeria break up the real battle will be the nigerdelta, haba ijaws have nothing in common with yorubas or igbos, secondly if u think in the event of a breakup niger deltans or ijaws in particular will want to enslave themselves to igbos or yorubas, then u must be mistaken.
Re: The by kpogede77: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2011
Ijaws have just two alternatives, either to join the Republic of Benin or Biafra, otherwise it may be a difficult journey for them. I know they will prefer to join the Benin Rep.
Re: The by bashr4: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2011
kpogede77:

Ijaws have just two alternatives, either to join the Republic of Benin or Biafra, otherwise it may be a difficult journey for them. I know they will prefer to join the Benin Rep.

you people are funny , ijaws joining the yorubas is the most awkward thing for them to do, how many prominent ijaws do you know that are from the west, their capital bayelsa is in the east , they share a commercial city with the igbos(phc) they are more ijaws bearing igbo names than anyother ethnic group ,wetin concern ijaw and yoruba?

anyways they can do whatever they want who cares
Re: The by tpiadotcom: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
Obiagu1:

Ok but why Adamawa and Taraba?
We never said they are Biafrans, have we? They never indicated interest too. So . . .

they'll form the northern part, or wont you need a north.
Re: The by EasternPride: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
jason123:

You guys do not know your country. There are more Ijaws in the West than the East. Most bear Yoruba names now. Why would they want to betray Yorubas or join Biafra when about 60% have more in common with the Yorubas than the Igbo?? I really do not get that part. Okay, say you form your Biafra and somehow Ijaws join. Tell me, how will they get their land in Edo, Ondo, Ogun and Lagos (apparently, they said their land extends there undecided ) Do you see what I mean?? Or do Igbos and Ijaws want to fight Yorubas and Edos?? It just does not make sense hence, that was why I was advocating for Southern Nigeria. What about us Or do you think any group can just kill off the other without any resistance Most of the Western Ijaws, Itsekiris and definately Edos, possibly Uhrobos will join Oduduwa IF SN is non-achievable. So, even the the owner of sahara reporters is from Apoi-Ijaw in Ondo state and yet he identifies with Yorubas so what gives Guys believe me, SN is the best option if not Delta state is DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO ANY BIAFRA! That is the truth except you want to deceive yourself and you are welcome to do so . . . . . undecided

As the days went by, this idi0t was put to shame, oh yes, u love Ijaw, love their oil but hate its people.

Hypocrites.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Must Go: Fani Kayode Share Morning Broadcasting, Nigerians Must Listen To / Breaking Supreme Court Okay APC To Contest Rivers Election / Senate President Aspirant Woos PDP Senators-elect With Constituency Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.