Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

The - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The (12432 Views)

Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS / See New Map Of Nigeria With 19 More States Proposed By National Confab / The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The by matemate: 12:06am On May 05, 2011
Th\
Re: The by Obiagu1(m): 12:16am On May 05, 2011
Hahahaha, you're funny mehn! How on earth did you conceive this idea of a Map of Biafra
Re: The by macjive01: 12:18am On May 05, 2011
hahaha how about lagos? grin grin grin

delta?

abuja?

kogi?
Re: The by matemate: 12:19am On May 05, 2011
obiagu, this is the only way, they would let igbo people go.
lagos no be biafra, abuja ko.
Re: The by macjive01: 12:21am On May 05, 2011
some guys surely gets a hard-on thinking about Biafra. SMH
Re: The by bashr4: 12:27am On May 05, 2011
what a silly map , e be like say u no get work again
Re: The by Obiagu1(m): 12:35am On May 05, 2011
matemate:

obiagu, this is the only way, they would let igbo people go.
lagos no be biafra, abuja ko.

Ok but why Adamawa and Taraba?
We never said they are Biafrans, have we? They never indicated interest too. So . . .
Re: The by abagoro(m): 12:43am On May 05, 2011
matemate:

The new map of Biafra

lol@ Taraba being larger in land mass than the entire former Eastern region.
Re: The by EzeUche2(m): 12:43am On May 05, 2011
Where is Delta?  grin

Where is Bayelsa?

Where is parts of Kogi state?

Sorry Becomrich but the Ijaw have joined forces with the Ndigbo. cool
Re: The by jason123: 12:44am On May 05, 2011
EzeUche_:

Where is Delta?  grin
Joker!!!!
Re: The by EzeUche2(m): 12:45am On May 05, 2011
jason123:

Joker!!!!

Delta would join the East if the Ijaws of Bayelsa join us, so why get upset?

This is the beauty of SE + SS unity. cool
Re: The by Obiagu1(m): 12:46am On May 05, 2011
jason123:

Joker!!!!

If the Ijaw join, then you can remove your Itsekiri (using Becomrich term) to Odua. Fair enough.
Re: The by jason123: 12:56am On May 05, 2011
EzeUche_:

Delta would join the East if the Ijaws of Bayelsa join us, so why get upset?

This is the beauty of SE + SS unity. cool
Obiagu1:

If the Ijaw join, then you can remove your Itsekiri (using Becomrich term) to Odua. Fair enough.
You guys do not know your country. There are more Ijaws in the West than the East. Most bear Yoruba names now. Why would they want to betray Yorubas or join Biafra when about 60% have more in common with the Yorubas than the Igbo?? I really do not get that part. Okay, say you form your Biafra and somehow Ijaws join. Tell me, how will they get their land in Edo, Ondo, Ogun and Lagos (apparently, they said their land extends there undecided ) Do you see what I mean?? Or do Igbos and Ijaws want to fight Yorubas and Edos?? It just does not make sense hence, that was why I was advocating for Southern Nigeria. What about us Or do you think any group can just kill off the other without any resistance Most of the Western Ijaws, Itsekiris and definately Edos, possibly Uhrobos will join Oduduwa IF SN is non-achievable. So, even the the owner of sahara reporters is from Apoi-Ijaw in Ondo state and yet he identifies with Yorubas so what gives Guys believe me, SN is the best option if not Delta state is DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO ANY BIAFRA! That is the truth except you want to deceive yourself and you are welcome to do so . . . . . undecided
Re: The by EzeUche2(m): 12:57am On May 05, 2011
jason123:

You guys do not know your country. There are more Ijaws in the West than the East. Most bear Yoruba names now. Why would they want to betray Yorubas or join Biafra when about 60% have more in common with the Yorubas than the Igbo?? I really do not get that part. Okay, say you form your Biafra and somehow Ijaws join. Tell me, how will they get their land in Edo, Ondo, Ogun and Lagos (apparently, they said their land extends there undecided ) Do you see what I mean?? Or do Igbos and Ijaws want to fight Yorubas and Edos?? It just does not make sense hence, that was why I was advocating for Southern Nigeria. What about us Or do you think any group can just kill off the other without any resistance Most of the Western Ijaws, Itsekiris and definately Edos, possibly Uhrobos will join Oduduwa IF SN is non-achievable. So, even the the owner of sahara reporters is from Apoi-Ijaw in Ondo state and yet he identifies with Yorubas so what gives Guys believe me, SN is the best option if not Delta state is DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO ANY BIAFRA! That is the truth except you want to deceive yourself and you are welcome to do so . . . . . undecided

Garbage post! Yorubas are the main reason why their was a Mid-West region. You do not even know you own village to comment on SS affairs. grin
Re: The by Nobody: 12:58am On May 05, 2011
jason123:

You guys do not know your country. There are more Ijaws in the West than the East. Most bear Yoruba names now. Why would they want to betray Yorubas or join Biafra when about 60% have more in common with the Yorubas than the Igbo?? I really do not get that part. Okay, say you form your Biafra and somehow Ijaws join. Tell me, how will they get their land in Edo, Ondo, Ogun and Lagos (apparently, they said their land extends there  undecided ) Do you see what I mean?? Or do Igbos and Ijaws want to fight Yorubas and Edos?? It just does not make sense hence, that was why I was advocating for Southern Nigeria. What about us Or do you think any group can just kill off the other without any resistance Most of the Western Ijaws, Itsekiris and definately Edos, possibly Uhrobos will join Oduduwa IF SN is non-achievable. So, even the the owner of sahara reporters is from Apoi-Ijaw in Ondo state and yet he identifies with Yorubas so what gives  Guys believe me, SN is the best option if not Delta state is DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO ANY BIAFRA! That is the truth except you want to deceive yourself and you are welcome to do so . . . . . undecided

Wait till another Igbo registers on NL pretnding to be Ijaw to contradict this statement.

Anywaz, I really dont give a shoit about the past. The future is looking bright for the SW is all. If we can manage it well, we'll build the SW back up.
Re: The by jason123: 1:05am On May 05, 2011
EzeUche_:

Garbage post! Yorubas are the main reason why their was a Mid-West region. You do not even know you own village to comment on SS affairs. grin
You are not really that smart, are you (no offence)?? The so called Mid west will join Oduduwa republic, if you are in doubt, ask any true Edo or Uhrobo or Itsekiri man and please, come back to give me the answer. [size=13pt]But I must point out, this will only happen if there is NO SOUTHERN NIGERIA[/size]. and I am not in support of Niger-delta republic because it will not work hence, my conclusion.
Re: The by jason123: 1:06am On May 05, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Wait till another Igbo registers on NL pretnding to be Ijaw to contradict this statement.

Anywaz, I really dont give a shoit about the past. The future is looking bright for the SW is all. If we can manage it well, we'll build the SW back up.

Don't bother. I know my brothers grin grin grin
Right now, they are in the "show off" period . . .lol grin
Re: The by EzeUche2(m): 1:12am On May 05, 2011
jason123:

You are not really that smart, are you (no offence)?? The so called Mid west will join Oduduwa republic, if you are in doubt, ask any true Edo or Uhrobo or Itsekiri man and please, come back to give me the answer. [size=13pt]But I must point out, this will only happen if there is NO SOUTHERN NIGERIA[/size]. and I am not in support of Niger-delta republic because it will not work hence, my conclusion.

Mehn you are a buffoon. . . And I mean every offense.

You know nothing about the about the Niger Delta and its people and that is why people do not even consider you a native son.

I am tired of you Yorubas claiming to be something that you are not.
Re: The by jason123: 1:19am On May 05, 2011
EzeUche_:

Mehn you are a buffoon. . . And I mean every offense.

You know nothing about the about the Niger Delta and its people and that is why people do not even consider you a native son.

I am tired of you Yorubas claiming to be something that you are not.

Ezeuche, I simply said ask any Uhrobo, Itsekiri or EDO about my question. There are alot on this forum. Physics MHD has already answered that. Look, if there is no Southern Nigeria, be rest assured that what I said will SURELY happen.
Re: The by Musiwa13: 1:24am On May 05, 2011
EzeUche_  what niger delta, is imo state not in the niger delta

is ondo state not in the niger delta
is abia state not in niger delta
Re: The by Musiwa13: 1:27am On May 05, 2011
eze, why dont you concern yourself about yourself people. and dont worry about others

Re: The by EzeUche2(m): 1:32am On May 05, 2011
Musiwa,:

eze, why dont you concern yourself about yourself people. and dont worry about others

But you created a map for my people. We Igbos want our part of Delta state. That includes the Ika, Anioma and Ukwuani.
Re: The by T9ksy(m): 1:33am On May 05, 2011
jason123:

Ezeuche, I simply said ask any Uhrobo, Itsekiri or EDO about my question. There are alot on this forum. Physics MHD has already answered that. Look, if there is no Southern Nigeria, be rest assured that what I said will SURELY happen.

Jason, forget about this your southern nigeria bunkum.
Yorubas don't want anything to do with the igbos again.
so when nigeria splits up, we will send them all back to their "Land of the rising sun".
Hopefully, they will take their fake drugs with them.
Re: The by Chyz2: 1:34am On May 05, 2011
jason123:

You guys do not know your country. There are more Ijaws in the West than the East. Most bear Yoruba names now. Why would they want to betray Yorubas or join Biafra when about 60% have more in common with the Yorubas than the Igbo?? I really do not get that part. Okay, say you form your Biafra and somehow Ijaws join. Tell me, how will they get their land in Edo, Ondo, Ogun and Lagos (apparently, they said their land extends there  undecided ) Do you see what I mean?? Or do Igbos and Ijaws want to fight Yorubas and Edos?? It just does not make sense hence, that was why I was advocating for Southern Nigeria. What about us Or do you think any group can just kill off the other without any resistance Most of the Western Ijaws, Itsekiris and definately Edos, possibly Uhrobos will join Oduduwa IF SN is non-achievable. So, even the the owner of sahara reporters is from Apoi-Ijaw in Ondo state and yet he identifies with Yorubas so what gives  Guys believe me, SN is the best option if not Delta state is DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO ANY BIAFRA! That is the truth except you want to deceive yourself and you are welcome to do so . . . . . undecided

Chineke! You said "There are more Ijaws in the West than East". Heh, you have revealed yourself. You are not nigerian, you are ghanaian! You say "Most Ijaws bear Yoruba names"? Ok, its starting to get more clearer.You are from Accra. Ijaws in no way have more in common with the yorubas that the Igbos! Dude, do you know anything about Ijaw culture??

Um, its a known fact that Ijaw has land in Ondo. Ask the Oba that got sacked there by them.

Anioma is definitely going to Biafra so you can take us out of your comment. grin

All in All, your write up was garbage. wink

Please don't bring Urhobos into this because they definitely will not join you, AT ALL. I see that you've never been to delta state before because you should know that. Also, why would they enter a country whos name is not welcoming and has nothing to do with them, "Oduduwa" republic?
Re: The by EzeUche2(m): 1:35am On May 05, 2011
T9ksy:

so when nigeria splits up, we will send them all back to their "Land of the rising sun".

You and what army?  grin
Re: The by Musiwa13: 1:45am On May 05, 2011
g

Re: The by jason123: 2:03am On May 05, 2011
Chyz*:

Chineke! You said "There are more Ijaws in the West than East". Heh, you have revealed yourself. You are not nigerian, you are ghanaian! You say "Most Ijaws bear Yoruba names"? Ok, its starting to get more clearer.You are from Accra. Ijaws in no way have more in common with the yorubas that the Igbos! Dude, do you know anything about Ijaw culture??

Um, its a known fact that Ijaw has land in Ondo. Ask the Oba that got sacked there by them.

Anioma is definitely going to Biafra so you can take us out of your comment. grin

All in All, your write up was garbage. wink

Please don't bring Urhobos into this because they definitely will not join you, AT ALL. I see that you've never been to delta state before because you should know that. Also, why would they enter a country whos name is not welcoming and has nothing to do with them, "Oduduwa" republic?

Okay, so Ijaws are 50% each. I never said that have more in common with Yorubas compared to Igbos, NEVER! The point is what happens to their "land" in Edo, Ogun, Ondo, and lagos Look, the western Ijaws will likely join the West and the Eastern, the East.

Where did I say Ijaws did not have land in Ondo?? You want to turn this into an ethnic battle.

Did I say Anioma will not join Igbos??

About Uhrobos, if you notice,I usually say possibly. I certainly do not know how Uhrobos see things but I see Itsekiris and Uhrobos moving together.
Re: The by vicenzo(m): 2:05am On May 05, 2011
Na wah oo!! Becomerich abi na matemate,what does the igboman and ibbioman have in common with jukun and mumuye people? I dont think we need muslims in our new country.
Re: The by Musiwa13: 2:12am On May 05, 2011
ibo and ibibo. that one , no look the same for your face. jaja opobo na ibo man

Re: The by Chyz2: 2:27am On May 05, 2011
jason123:

Okay, so Ijaws are 50% each. I never said that have more in common with Yorubas compared to Igbos, NEVER! The point is what happens to their "land" in Edo, Ogun, Ondo, and lagos Look, the western Ijaws will likely join the West and the Eastern, the East.

Where did I say Ijaws did not have land in Ondo?? You want to turn this into an ethnic battle.

Did I say Anioma will not join Igbos??

About Uhrobos, if you notice,I usually say possibly. I certainly do not know how Uhrobos see things but I see Itsekiris and Uhrobos moving together.

jason123:

You guys do not know your country. There are more Ijaws in the West than the East. Most bear Yoruba names now. Why would they want to betray Yorubas or join Biafra when about 60% have more in common with the Yorubas than the Igbo?? I really do not get that part. Okay, say you form your Biafra and somehow Ijaws join. Tell me, how will they get their land in Edo, Ondo, Ogun and Lagos (apparently, they said their land extends there undecided ) Do you see what I mean?? Or do Igbos and Ijaws want to fight Yorubas and Edos?? It just does not make sense hence, that was why I was advocating for Southern Nigeria. What about us Or do you think any group can just kill off the other without any resistance Most of the Western Ijaws, Itsekiris and definately Edos, possibly Uhrobos will join Oduduwa [[/b]b]IF SN is non-achievable. So, even the the owner of sahara reporters is from Apoi-Ijaw in Ondo state and yet he identifies with Yorubas so what gives Guys believe me, SN is the best option if not Delta state is DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO ANY BIAFRA! That is the truth except you want to deceive yourself and you are welcome to do so . . . . . undecided

Compare and go figure. You are talking too much.Try thinking for once.
Re: The by zstranger: 2:45am On May 05, 2011
ROFL

Becomrich don kolo pata pata

Aare Becomrich whats going on?
Re: The by Musiwa13: 2:51am On May 05, 2011
ti gbogbo ebere ba ku, wa bere what is going on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Yoruba Names You Never Guessed Were Arabic Names. / The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result / Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.