Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Am A Human Chimera - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am A Human Chimera (60152 Views)

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by realman42: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
UjuJoan2:

You people should really stop commenting out or ignorance.

She didn’t “eat” he brother!

He probably died and she absorbed some of his DNA. Foetuses do not eat each other! Jeeeeee!!!
So she ate the deadbody

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by kingriches2005: 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
Your yellow lap na eke ife.i have learned something today.never come across that word (chimera) before.olohn.
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
American siger taylor muhl is also a chimera check her out,same with op. She also has a huge birthmark on her thigh.

Thank for making me learn a new thing today op. You are a teragamet chimera.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by TheVictorious(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hi Cindy222. Doesn't your immune system sometimes interfere with that of your twin? Have you ever experienced any auto-immune issues?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
Wow! this is so interesting. this is my first time of hearing of this
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by rottennaija(m): 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Cindy222:
I have always wanted to write about this but I have been procrastinating but here I am today writing about it.

Firstly I am a Human Chimera (Twin Chimerism),we are quite rare,many people have no idea what it's about but I am going to write about it,I can't do that in one day but I am going to do it by starting today.

A chimera is essentially a single organism that is made up of cells from two or more individuals i.e it contains 2 sets of DNA,with the code to make 2 separate organisms. People who have 2 different sets of DNA are called Human Chimeras.

Chimerism is a natural phenomenon, a medical mystery that has not really been understood fully till now.

My mother was pregnant,as usual pregnant women go for scans to ascertain the sex of the unborn child and guess what? They told her she was having twins(a boy and a girl) she was excited. She got things for twins and all. Lo and behold,the delivery period came and all that,before I came out,it was a tug of war,they almost did a Ceasarian Section(CS) for her but as they were wheeling her to the theater I popped out,they did all they could to bring out a my twin but couldn't find any other child.There was no 2nd child,everyone was shocked,I guess they searched and searched.

That was when the confusion started,they said it was a medical mystery. They said I absorbed my twin,This was in the 90's though. I was born with a one in a million kind of birth mark,one part of my ass(which I cannot show you) down to my thighs and lower legs are dark in complexion and the other part of my ass(I cannot show you that too) are fair in complexion down to my thighs and lower legs,people who know me know how it looks like in reality. Below are pictures of what I can show you for now,part of my thighs,as time goes on I will add more lol... . I tried to bleach the dark leg,i tried everything, e no gree bleach...I kuku left it jare,I dey flex my thing dey go,anytime I wear a short gown see eyes of shock,people get shocked because I am not hiding my legs,I cannot o. Some people don't even have legs to walk,so I am damn grateful...Ehen before I forget,one leg is fresh and sexy for a lady and the other one is just normal ,I guess it's for my twin,since he was a guy. My big toe nails are kinda different too.
Weird and scary right?

What's your Facebook profile? Would like to follow you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by ProphetofOdin: 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
American siger taylor muhl is also a chimera check her out,same with op. She also has a huge birthmark on her thigh.

Thank for making me learn a new thing today op. You are a teragamet chimera.

According to google if she is a tetragametic chimera, it simply means that two eggs were separately fertilized by two different sperms. This again could be another area the OP should educate us on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
Op, You de knack at all? grin
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
UjuJoan2:

You people should really stop commenting out or ignorance.

She didn’t “eat” he brother!

He probably died and she absorbed some of his DNA. Foetuses do not eat each other! Jeeeeee!!!
Ignorance is truly a disease

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
ProphetofOdin:

According to google if she is a tetragametic chimera, it simply means that two eggs were separately fertilized by two different sperms. This again could be another area the OP should educate us on.

since she is a fractanal twin and not an identical twin. it simply means they were fertilized by two different sperms.
op said her twin was a "he". so that brings us to the conclusion op is tetragametic chimera..

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Kaypeeboss(m): 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
[quote author=Cindy222 post=102745223]I have always wanted to write about this but I have been procrastinating but here I am today writing about it.

Firstly I am a Human Chimera (Twin Chimerism),we are quite rare,many people have no idea what it's about but I am going to write about it,I can't do that in one day but I am going to do it by starting today.

A chimera is essentially a single organism that is made up of cells from two or more individuals i.e it contains 2 sets of DNA,with the code to make 2 separate organisms. People who have 2 different sets of DNA are called Human Chimeras.

Chimerism is a natural phenomenon, a medical mystery that has not really been understood fully till now.

My mother was pregnant,as usual pregnant women go for scans to ascertain the sex of the unborn child and guess what? They told her she was having twins(a boy and a girl) she was excited. She got things for twins and all. Lo and behold,the delivery period came and all that,before I came out,it was a tug of war,they almost did a Ceasarian Section(CS) for her but as they were wheeling her to the theater I popped out,they did all they could to bring out a my twin but couldn't find any other child.There was no 2nd child,everyone was shocked,I guess they searched and searched.

That was when the confusion started,they said it was a medical mystery. They said I absorbed my twin,This was in the 90's though. I was born with a one in a million kind of birth mark,one part of my ass(which I cannot show you) down to my thighs and lower legs are dark in complexion and the other part of my ass(I cannot show you that too) are fair in complexion down to my thighs and lower legs,people who know me know how it looks like in reality. Below are pictures of what I can show you for now,part of my thighs,as time goes on I will add more lol... . I tried to bleach the dark leg,i tried everything, e no gree bleach...I kuku left it jare,I dey flex my thing dey go,anytime I wear a short gown see eyes of shock,people get shocked because I am not hiding my legs,I cannot o. Some people don't even have legs to walk,so I am damn grateful...Ehen before I forget,one leg is fresh and sexy for a lady and the other one is just normal ,I guess it's for my twin,since he was a guy. My big toe nails are kinda different too.
Weird and scary right?[/quot
My fetish exactly...op let's hook up
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Adaanna(f): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
Interesting... Op please continue ooo.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Fuckthamods: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
I'm a chimera too..
Half of my dick is pink while the other half is black

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
IamPlato:
shocked Is like your mama no teach you say there is something called a joke...

Why you taking it personal
Must y'all joke with everything? Make una try get sense sometimes

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by UjuJoan2: 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
IamPlato:
shocked Is like your mama no teach you say there is something called a joke...

Why you taking it personal

Because words have power. It may be a joke to you, but it’s not a joke to her.

She’s dealing with something emotionally and you are making worse with your wacky “jokes”!!!

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by uuzba(m): 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Bahamas95:
I always pray to God to give me perfect children so I won't be forced to commit murder.

I can't bring this kinda child(ren) to my house, na hospital dem go end.
May God not give us problem that is beyond us.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Isobug: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
Adebisi45:
7 Cars Made in Nigeria �� That Really Shock the World � �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32gCqFfbSFc
Which kind commentary is this
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Ebowo(f): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
taretoofine:
Super mutant gather here

I have a laser eye rays that can pierce through wall

Op you're beautiful the way you are
Dt is simply mutation, at has to do with DNA replication done wrongly ...
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Bahamas95(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
uuzba:

May God not give us problem that is beyond us.
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Assetosky(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
What type of camera [color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Giovanni93: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
What will Mr Righteousness say about this? sad
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by greenprince(m): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
Cindy222:
I have always wanted to write about this but I have been procrastinating but here I am today writing about it.

Weird and scary right?

Wow.... chimerism is another phenomenon that rubbishes medical genetics and I love it. You're unique and I think you should enjoy it, like I'm so fascinated right now and would love to meet you if possible.

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by sunkieisland(m): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
As soon as I saw Chimera, na God of War come my mind.....

Only legends can relate

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
cococandy:

You people ruin everything. Sigh

This is a beautiful educational thread and should be treated as such.
Trust Nigerians and their stupidity, they must mess everything up.

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
They don carry come again!
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Isobug: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

since she is a fractanal twin and not an identical twin. it simply means they were fertilized by two different sperms.
op said her twin was a "he". so that brings us to the conclusion op is tetragametic chimera..

I don't think you are right on fratanal twins.
It's actually one sperm fertilizing two different eggs and not the other way round.
Identical twins is one egg(ovun) that split. In any case a man produces one type of sperm

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by harmargedon: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
Cindy222:

His presence and consciousness nope,normally I can't even eat everything because my diet is restricted.
why?
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by BigDawsNet: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
how much do I need to have before migrating

I really don't know...but obviously you need a reasonable amount of money
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by wumi2017(f): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
Wowww, this is my first time of hearing this,,my darling you are beautifully made

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by greenprince(m): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
Cindy222:

Weird and scary right?

I went through you diary too, it's nice you're doing this and you've accepted who you are and grown into it. I can't help but feel sad about the immune wahala you get though, I took an immunology course recently so all the immune system madness is still fresh in my head and I understand they can be real bad sometimes.

But you're beautiful and special in the midst of it all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
Isobug:

I don't think you are right on fratanal twins.
It's actually one sperm fertilizing two different eggs and not the other way round

it's two sperm's two egg's bruv wink .

a sperm cant fertilize two different eggs... instead it merges with the egg till they form a zygote.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / Nigerians Dig Up, Eat Contaminated Chicken Buried By Customs In Rivers (Photos) / Girl Born Without Eyes In Kenya, Cries To Death As Mum Refused To Breastfeed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.