Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Governor Fayemi Visits Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayemi Visits Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) (29043 Views)

Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms / Fayemi Visits Alaafin Lamidi Adeyemi After ‘Warning’ Letter / Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayemi Visits Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by DCmonster: 12:40am On Jun 16, 2021
Each time I see this Fayemi guy, I do remember how fayose chased him and his jagaban out of Ado-Ekiti when they came for campaign in 2011. grin grin
Re: Governor Fayemi Visits Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:21am On Jun 16, 2021
Nice one.. Kudos to both of them...
Re: Governor Fayemi Visits Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by awoluyi(m): 5:54am On Jun 16, 2021
Don't forget that FaKalu are both from the South and somebody told me they claim to be Christians.
Re: Governor Fayemi Visits Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by Randy111(m): 6:11am On Jun 16, 2021
meolaniyi:
For you to be a president In Nigeria You must have been jailed one time or the other
Tinubu did not make the list.

You mean say na insides prison them for dey initiate them?
Re: Governor Fayemi Visits Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by KenModi(m): 6:44am On Jun 16, 2021
meolaniyi:
For you to be a president In Nigeria You must have been jailed one time or the other
Tinubu did not make the list.

I hope the ‘being jailed’ you are talking about is not restricted to only Nigeria because Tinubu still has the option of returning to the U.S, precisely Chicago to spend sometime in their correctional facilities for his supposed activities there before 2023 comes. This my make him qualify. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) / Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons / FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.