Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,076 members, 7,859,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted (8823 Views)

Nigeria's Gas Reserve To Last For 94 Years, Komalafe / How Nigeria ‘Accidentally’ Discovered 206trn Cubic Feet Gas Reserve – Sylva / Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:28am On Jun 16, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Paper tiger grin

- erase the dot
No single gas in your region grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by EraseTheDot: 10:29am On Jun 16, 2021
eduj:

1) The Obiafu-Obrikom gas pipeline is one of the many pipelines that feeds gas to the NLNG.
https://www.nigerialng.com/operations-strategies/Pages/Gas-Supply.aspx

The NAOC-JV supplies gas to NLNG from its Obiafu-Obrikom (OB-OB) Integrated Gas Supply centre which receives gas from a wide range of fields including Idu, Akri, Kwale, etc.
Once completed, the Assa North gas project will among other things be linked to that Pipeline.

https://www.nsenergybusiness.com/projects/assa-north-ohaji-south-project/.

2) we have given you the names of gas producing OML's in imo and Abia. provided exploration data of OML's prospective gas fields in Anambra state
, Give us the names of those in ondo on same scale and stop beating around the bush.

Choke on the dot
You have shifted the goal post from SEPLAT to OB-OB grin

I have no issues with any exploration projects as I have never insinuated SE has no gas. It is rather a challenge to you braggadocios chestbeaters to provide facts & figures of SE being the largest gas reservoir in Nigeria. But so far none of you have provided any but pontificating.

- erase the dot
Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by EraseTheDot: 10:31am On Jun 16, 2021
post=102777858:

Really? grin

- erase the dot
Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by IGBOSON1: 10:31am On Jun 16, 2021
DeBe32:
I've corrected this error over and over. I don't blame people who peddle such lies. Anyone who takes Timiprye Sylvia seriously would always end up at the wrong side of events.

It was T, Sylva that started the sycophancy, only to what end we don't know. Perhaps to strike some chord and trigger some happy moments in the south east.

If any educated person ignores the direct meaning of the geographic word " Delta " and by extension " Niger Delta " only to chose Imo as an assumed region with the highest gas reserve, I must say such a persons education is a waste.

Seplat is establishing a 5 Million Per day Cubic ft gas exploration project in Imo which is due to be completed in few years time.

.. Here's the bad news. According to current mathematical estimates, if the gas is tapped at 5 Million cubic ft per day, note, there are talks to increase this volume beyond this scope. If exploration at this volume continues, that gas wey all of una dey shout will get completed exhausted by 120 years time

This is my advice to all the noise makers on all sides of this discussion.

If the gas exploration doesn't translate directly to simultaneous economic growth of other aspects of the economic besides bank accounts, then it amounts to nothing. It's Niger Delta repeating itself this time in Southeast.
I believe I have expat advice to give any politician or governor on how best to harness this resource optimally. It's not for free. If you're an industry analysts or want this information, come and buy it

Outta ere

This is the koko....abi na cocoa of the matter! Everything else is tangential!
Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2021
EraseTheDot:

You have shifted the goal post from SEPLAT to OB-OB grin

I have no issues with any exploration projects as I have never insinuated SE has no gas. It is rather a challenge to you braggadocios chestbeaters to provide facts & figures of SE being the largest gas reservoir in Nigeria. But so far none of you have provided any but pontificating.

- erase the dot

you see your life? you initially shifted the goal post, and I still scored ,now you don shift am again.
you claimed that the SE had negligible gas reserves (in your earlier posts) and that's what am rubbishing.
About the quantity of the SE gas reserves in relation to other regions, I have addressed that in an earlier post.

Some peeps claim that the SE have the highest gas reserve in Nigeria and provided some data, you say it's a lie but provide nothing -how is your claim different from theirs ? they are even better off than you.

choke on the DOT

4 Likes

Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by EraseTheDot: 10:49am On Jun 16, 2021
eduj:

you see your life? you initially shifted the goal post, and I still scored ,now you don shift am again.
you claimed that the SE had negligible gas reserves (in your earlier posts) and that's what am rubbishing.
About the quantity of the SE gas reserves in relation to other regions, I have addressed that in an earlier post.

Some peeps claim that the SE have the highest gas reserve in Nigeria and provided some data, you say it's a lie but provide nothing -how is your claim different from theirs ? they are even better off than you.

choke on the DOT
which some data?... some exploration initiatives? grin

-erase the dot pls
Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by MadamExcellency: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2021
post=102777858:

Can't you decipher the intent of the script writer?

It's Omenka, the Igbo hater.

5 Likes

Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by IGBOSON1: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2021
Carlyscales:
Unemployment is not good?

Op you need to get busy,

Because I don't just get it y someone will be eager to take panadol on another's headache.

How many gas and petroleum do France, china, S/korea, Singapore, uk, isreal etc have?

Oil that the world is already moving from ( at most by 2045). That's what you are masturbating over.
Sorry infact

You wanna know what drives him and his ilk to obsess negatively on Igbo affairs?.....Envy, hate, and the erroneous belief that Igbos cannot or should not be allowed to be better than them!

One of the reasons i want Ndigbo outta 'one Nigeria' is because of envious devils like him! Trust me, we can NEVER reach our full potential as a people sharing the same country with certain ethnicities! They've been sabotaging our interests from the late 60 to date! 'One Nigeria' to them is all about holding Igbos down and leeching off of our human and natural resources to grow and enrich their own region, politicians and entrepreneurs! See how they're thinking of further enabling one of their monopolistic entrepreneurs by buying into his multi-billion dollar investment! Meanwhile, Air Peace, INNOSON, SEPLAT, NESTOIL, etc, are left to weather the storm on their own! It's an unarguable fact that Air Peace is the largest airline in the country. Now why can't the federal gov't make it the national airline of the country as has been suggested in the past? I'll tell you why....it's because it's owned by a 'nyamuree' that's why! Instead, they're plotting how to under-cut it (like they did with IBETO cement) by trying to float Air Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by IGBOSON1: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2021
eduj:

choke on the DOT

Bros, don't bother trying to have a matured and intellectual argument with that guy! He's as evasive and as slippery as a eel....he will try to drag you down to his idiotic/moronic level and then beat you with experience! shocked

5 Likes

Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by Cherez: 9:55am On Jun 19, 2021
Almaigaa:

South East no get oil. There oil is not in commercial quantity. South East Oil wey be 0.05 quantity grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Niger Deltan states na where?
No need arguing with a 9/200 cut off mark brain
Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by Almaigaa: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
Cherez:

Niger Deltan states na where?
No need arguing with a 9/200 cut off mark brain

Nigeria Delta na Nigeria. grin

That's why the North own over 90%of the Oil Wells. grin grin grin grin

Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by Makeit202: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2022
post=102771266:

The Anambra Basin is a hydrocarbon rich inland sedimentary basin which covers about 3,000 square kilometres and has a sedimentary thickness of about 9km with estimated gas reserves of 10 trillion cubic feet and 1 billion or more barrels of crude oil. At Ugwuoba and Igboariam gas fields successful exploration of gas was conducted with positive results.
Must you fix Ananbra into everything??
The gas is in Imo not Anambra. Imo is the leader of gas, while Akwaibom is the leader of crude..
Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by Makeit202: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2022
post=102775157:

You guys no get chose gas Imo Gas is the future
Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by RestructureNig1: 6:45am On Oct 12, 2022
Queenslander:
Lmao, the thought of the south east having large deposits of gas reserves is giving this guy nightmares grin cheesy

See his username, "erase the dot"
They hate the dotland but won't allow it go

2 Likes

Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by RestructureNig1: 7:46am On Oct 12, 2022
EraseTheDot:

I debunked your lies that it is connecting to NLNG.
SEPLAT on its website made reference to alternative cooking gas. The gas will not be piped to anywhere but for household purposes in Imo.
FYI, Ondo is also rich in gas but won't boastfully say it's the largest because there's no data to back it up.

- erase the dot

Ondo State don't have gas,
The only part that produces oil in Ondo State is Ijaw land

1 Like

Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by RestructureNig1: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2022
post=102777001:

Od..e the largest green gas project in Nigeria is ongoing in Imo state now, how many is your region in west

Is it bigger than Dangote refinery?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cross River Secures $3.5bn For Bakassi Deep Seaport / Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan / Atiku Will Speak At Saturday’s National Convention –PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.