Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended (44539 Views)

Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended / Adamu Garba’s Instagram Account Restored After It Was Briefly Deleted / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by MummyD2020(f): 9:51am On Jun 16, 2021
Duru9:
He should go and rare cow

Let's look for any other platform he is in and report it

I just reported his FB

You can also report him

https://www.facebook.com/adamu.garbaii

one step ahead of the bigot. Nice

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Melissa16: 9:51am On Jun 16, 2021
[quote author=GOTVee post=102774079] sad Even though I’m a born again Christian, I stand with Adamu in these period of persecution. Majority of people rejoicing over this unfortunate incident are my fellow Christians from the south who ought to copy the forgiving spirit of our lord Jesus Christ. Unfortunately our brand of Christianity in the south is shameful

Lol. Liar you are not a Christian. Religion blackmail, the bondage that you cage your life with. Look for another method, this one is not working

You are not a Christian. Liar.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by seborrhic: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2021
CescFabregas:

So u feel I will come here and lie? Is well. If u can't help me, don't compound my woes pls. Thank you.
Oga,you were asked the school and exam that starts tomorrow.Is it too much to ask to do a simple verification?

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by SammyChi1988: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2021
Bad market... You are one of the terrorists fulanis in this country that has decided killing innocent civilians... Break Nigeria now..

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by jamace(m): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2021
Penguin2:
Facebook should ban him too.

Even Snapchat and WhatsApp and TikTok.

Let him be communicating with his Cow App.

He’s a fool

COW APP
LWKMD grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by daniel56(m): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2021
Duru9:

I just reported his FB

You can also report him

I support u boss, let do d needful

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Godswillu(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2021
The next thing is to band instragram

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Yeahmehn: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2021
After lying about his app he has now confirmed to us that it was taken down.

Adamu your broda has been frustrating us for 6years only talking about cows and showing us that we humans don't matter. If we no fit do am anything we will try to get people like you who will refuse to shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by netmillionaires(m): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2021
If banned by Google, it means he cannot use android phone again. He will have to go create a fake account. Apple too will be eyeing him in 3D. It is like the US codedly ask companies to remove him.

Kingsteve:
It will hit him like waves of tsunami.
Next might be FB, followed by google. grin

Stupid Id!ot!

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by hecomeshome(m): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I’m a born again Christian, I stand with Adamu in these period of persecution. Majority of people rejoicing over this unfortunate incident are my fellow Christians from the south who ought to copy the forgiving spirit of our lord Jesus Christ. Unfortunately our brand of Christianity in the south is shameful sad

Aboki, stop claiming to be a Christian. If you want to forsake Islam, and give your life to Jesus Christ, come out openly, and God will accept you.

5 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:24am On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I’m a born again Christian, I stand with Adamu in these period of persecution. Majority of people rejoicing over this unfortunate incident are my fellow Christians from the south who ought to copy the forgiving spirit of our lord Jesus Christ. Unfortunately our brand of Christianity in the south is shameful sad

When he kicks your mother to the bucket that when you will wake up

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by OnionBandit(f): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2021
ChoCho54:
Wahala be like DOTS on the forehead! grin

Onionbandit cannot recover from this one grin
Chocho
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by GGirll: 10:29am On Jun 16, 2021
Duru9:

I just reported his FB

You can also report him

How do I report him I went there just saw his personal informations didn't see any icon to click n report d fool.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:30am On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:

Continue your own . Leave others alone...What happens when righteousness triumphs over evil?
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by bunmioguns(m): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Allah ki ya ye

Who Adamu Garba offend??
First he contested for president and lost woefully.
Secondary he developed crowwe app, nobody used it.
Thirdly, the crowwe app got deleted Google.
Fourthly! As if all those punishment wasn't enough, Instagram suspended his account.
I will advise Adamu to go into full cow rearing, seems like cow rearing is his calling.

May we never be unfortunate like Adamu Garba.

grin grin grin grin

Laugh don make me slap my landlord wife

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by iamfromlagos(f): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:
Afamako worker, who sent you?

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by zionglory(m): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:
Oloshi eleribuu

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by BabaOneChance: 10:38am On Jun 16, 2021
[s]
GOTVee:
[/s]
DOT man, wail more.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2021
For those of us waiting to block him off Facebook too

We should know that the report option is the express tool to do it, and until he makes his bigotry, Terrorist statements as usual before a report can be effective

Cheers
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 16, 2021
BabaOneChance:
[s][/s]
DOT man, wail more.
omo, this one dot na 666 triangle o
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Updateverything: 10:44am On Jun 16, 2021
There’s no trying times for Adamu garba. Adamu doesn’t need to play monopoly like Dangote(Reason there’s no economical growth; waiting for one company to give all flour, sugar and now fuel) pathetic cry Take note; reason the western world advances in everything especially technology is because the market is competitive and they understand that choices of two human beings can’t be same for a long period of time. Thereby making improvements in what they do, and allowing rooms for other great thinkers and entrepreneurs without killing anyone’s product using Monopoly. Twitter has come to stay; adamu could grow his cowwe app but No!! He wanted Dangote style grin. Dangote wants all the Licences and scared of competition undecided. Adamu garba wants to play that in Nigeria tech space. But Remember, the voice of the people is the voice of God Almighty. Shalom!!
GOTVee:

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Duru9(m): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2021
GGirll:

How do I report him I went there just saw his personal informations didn't see any icon to click n report d fool.

Click the 3 dots

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Renforce: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:

You are a born again idiot my friend. Jus gedefok

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by ajebuter(f): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2021
CescFabregas:

Thanks a lot sister. My final year exams start tommorow. I'm yet to obtain my exam clearance card due to paucity of funds (3k). I have nobody to run to

smiley shocked shocked
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by MarxMike(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:
Don't worry, you will SURELY repent and become truly BORN AGAIN. I constantly pray for you.
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by ngreel(f): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2021
TimFisher2:
undecided

It is because your coconut head is full of cow shit!
this is just the beginning you will go back to darkness let's see how you will come out again and spill rubbish from your mouth.
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by omoharry(f): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:
Just the same way he rejoices when his killers kinsmen go about massacring your beloved brothers and sisters ,killing them in such gory manner that your eyes cannot behold. Continue to feel his pain while he dances over the graves of your own southern brethren .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by omoharry(f): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2021
ZombieBurster:
cheesy

If Nigerians gather reason your matter

E go be like when village people Update your profile cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Wears Tinubu's Logo As Tinubu Visits Kano (Photo) / We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari / Why We Handcuffed Metuh − NPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.