Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended (44541 Views)

Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended / Adamu Garba’s Instagram Account Restored After It Was Briefly Deleted / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Streetpresident: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2021
ok
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Mummyfour(f): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2021
CescFabregas:
Someone should reach out to me pls. I'm depressed. Academic issues!
whatever it is you are going through, i encourage you not to give up.
What does not kill you, makes you stronger.
Just hang in there, your testimony is close by
You will overcome

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Please try to take care of yourself and be strong
My final year exams start tommorow and am yet to obtain my exam clearance card of 3k. I'm down because I have no means of getting funds. I won't be allowed near the hall without it
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by tolaswim: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2021
Since he chooses to be someone who wants others to go down.....This is a good move from Instagram mgt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by melzabull(f): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2021
ChoCho54:
The guy is not a Christian. Are you new here?
I tire'o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by skywalker240(m): 8:47am On Jun 16, 2021
Omo this one sweet me

Increase the volume

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by youngpresidooo: 8:47am On Jun 16, 2021
added sanity to the social media word
Dhury:
And how much the ban added to your account

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2021
Mummyfour:
whatever it is you are going through, i encourage you not to give up.
What does not kill you, makes you stronger.
Just hang in there, your testimony is close by
You will overcome
Thanks a lot sister. My final year exams start tommorow. I'm yet to obtain my exam clearance card due to paucity of funds (3k). I have nobody to run to
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by TimFisher2: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I saw Christ in your signature, read your toxic comments and just shook my head. Does this your racist online comment with hatred and bigotry honour Christ? How does this bring honour to the cherished memory of the departed Prophet TB Joshua. Please repent from all this kind of things. On judgement day, God will not make a distinction between your offline and online life and conduct o.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless you.

Get out!

You tribalistic bigot...

You don’t have the moral justification to judge...you think i don’t know you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Mummyfour(f): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2021
ChoCho54:
The guy is not a Christian. Are you new here?
of course i know him. He is not a Christian. He is just a stupid mole trying to plant seeds of discord in gullible christains and possibly confuse people that don't understand his gimmick

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by ChoCho54(f): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I saw Christ in your signature, read your toxic comments and just shook my head. Does this your racist online comment with hatred and bigotry honour Christ? How does this bring honour to the cherished memory of the departed Prophet TB Joshua. Please repent from all this kind of things. On judgement day, God will not make a distinction between your offline and online life and conduct o.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless you.
Antichrist! By their fruits you know them!

You practically live here supporting and backing an evil fulani administration that backs their fulani herdsmen with federal resources to kill, maim, rape and plunder other people's heritage in a forceful takeover of their ancestral heritage, yet you think you can hide under your keyboard to blaspheme with the name of Jesus?

You just established that the devil himself can quote scriptures!

9 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Olorirenimi1(f): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2021
You never see anything, you go see Buhari call am Maalu... �

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Kinzo0917(m): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I’m a born again Christian, I stand with Adamu in these period of persecution. Majority of people rejoicing over this unfortunate incident are my fellow Christians from the south who ought to copy the forgiving spirit of our lord Jesus Christ. Unfortunately our brand of Christianity in the south is shameful sad
. � ��� � ��� ����. � ������� ������

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by youngpresidooo: 8:51am On Jun 16, 2021
What has christianity has to do with prophet TB Joshua.
why should someone's life honour fellow human?
Vaughanlanrewaj:

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Beautynaija: 8:51am On Jun 16, 2021
A person who was using twitter to threaten twitter CEO over fake court suit.

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by FBIBOT(m): 8:51am On Jun 16, 2021
Lightorder:
Is it or cowee?
It's crowwe.... Just crower would be nice...
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by ChoCho54(f): 8:51am On Jun 16, 2021
Mummyfour:
of course i know him. He is not a Christian. He is just a stupid mole trying to plant seeds of discord in gullible christains and possibly confuse people that don't understand his gimmick
I agree!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Chatflick(m): 8:51am On Jun 16, 2021
Duru9:
He should go and rare cow

Let's look for any other platform he is in and report it

[b]I just reported his [/b]FB
You wicked o grin. Me sef make I follow you do am cool

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Kinzo0917(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I’m a born again Christian, I stand with Adamu in these period of persecution. Majority of people rejoicing over this unfortunate incident are my fellow Christians from the south who ought to copy the forgiving spirit of our lord Jesus Christ. Unfortunately our brand of Christianity in the south is shameful sad
. ᵁ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵍ ᶠᵒᵒˡ. ʸᵒᵘ ᵘˢᵉˡᵉˢˢ ᵐᵘˢˡⁱᵐ

7 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by ChoCho54(f): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2021
Lightorder:
Is it or cowee?
Cow Pee.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by nedekid: 8:53am On Jun 16, 2021
Penguin2:
Facebook should ban him too.

Even Snapchat and WhatsApp and TikTok.

Let him be communicating with his Cow App.

He’s a fool
Cow app and nta.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by jaytee01(m): 8:54am On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:
So this idiot is back on Nairaland?

5 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Thinktwicemybro: 8:55am On Jun 16, 2021
Facebook please ban this fool

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Oyindaberry(f): 8:55am On Jun 16, 2021
iKingsley:
This is good news. Imagine this man wanted to be Nigerian President.
Buhari is a saint for where this man dey

No be lie o

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by mactoni91(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2021
CescFabregas:

My final year exams start tommorow and am yet to obtain my exam clearance card of 3k. I'm down because I have no means of getting funds. I won't be allowed near the hall without it

Lol...

Sure you're a student?

If yes, what school and what course are you starting with tomorrow.

Let's verify.
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Lordswat(m): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2021
See how the whole cloud shifted
"Vader"
FreeIgbos:
When it rains, it pours!
I hope that foolish terrorist won't commit suicide. Anyways it would be good riddance to bad rubbish grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by elliottibanga(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:

Gerraara here meeen!

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by fuelsaver: 8:59am On Jun 16, 2021
I pray God to suspend him and all his goods since he hates good things. Cowman

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by DiagnoPolitics: 9:01am On Jun 16, 2021
Since these abooki baboons and sahelian monkeys have found the internet irritating to their despotic, dictatorial and feudal predispositions, they should be kicked out of the internet and back to the stone age, where they rightfully belong.

Arewa1stson, jamesbally, onionbandit, plaindealer, coldshisha what do you guys think?
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by sencekompis: 9:01am On Jun 16, 2021
THIS BOY IS A PURE TERRORIST!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2021
Valkrie:

What is Facebook waiting for..they too should quickly run down this terrorist asap....!!

they need a reason... wait for it cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why We Handcuffed Metuh − NPS / Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner / We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.