Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended (44542 Views)

Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended / Adamu Garba’s Instagram Account Restored After It Was Briefly Deleted / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by ItzladyP24(f): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2021
Grace001:
Premium tears, crying mallàm. They don do this one shege

Southerners are the largest users of social media In Nigeria, you rubbish southerners at any slightest opportunity yet you want us to promote your coweè app.

You could have mobilized your northerners on social media to give you positive review on your app.

[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

Lol! Mobilize how many northerners? His kinsmen refused to go to school, they said it is haram na, now they will know the importance of education, please they should continue rearing cows.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2021
Na facebook remain now o

They go take am down soon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by dmbb: 8:28am On Jun 16, 2021
EKONGKING:
If Nigeria is to split , northern nigeria would be worse than Congo or Afghanistan
Even the educated brain is full of cow sh@t.
When you support evil ,get ready to face it consequences , cow garba
Look at this dot in a circle

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Wakanakarue: 8:28am On Jun 16, 2021
And the ode went to Facebook to post while asking Nigerians to use ... He should ve posted it on .. Werey

You want us to use an app you don't even use

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Stefenijoan002(f): 8:29am On Jun 16, 2021
��������good to his silly ass.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by VillagePipu: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:
I’m a fellow Christian like you I just don’t discriminate like you do

Since you deny Allah in public, may Allah deny you on the day of judgment and may you rot in the deepest part of Hell.

14 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by PRINCEHAZAEL: 8:31am On Jun 16, 2021
Southern Nigerians ain't smiling at all... grin....We gonna drill this man till d end....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Lightorder: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2021
Is it or cowee?
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Money2000: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2021
Let’s go report his Facebook too

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Obason22(m): 8:35am On Jun 16, 2021
Good move.
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Mummyfour(f): 8:35am On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I’m a born again Christian, I stand with Adamu in these period of persecution. Majority of people rejoicing over this unfortunate incident are my fellow Christians from the south who ought to copy the forgiving spirit of our lord Jesus Christ. Unfortunately our brand of Christianity in the south is shameful sad
when would you stop this nonsense?
If you are a Muslim or pagan born again Christian, who gives a hoot?, And of course it doesn't guarantee your passage to heaven.
Why must you hide under born again Christian to pass your message across.
It is really becoming boring.
I advise you to grow up.
Its becoming an infantile nonsense

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Lightorder: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2021
dmbb:

Look at this dot in a circle
though it is a dot in an empty circle but without the dot, the circle would be in a bad shape
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by jimmynauty: 8:37am On Jun 16, 2021
Truly COWEE stinks that instant suspension for Garbage...

Why COWEE...dumb app name

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Painintheass221: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Allah ki ya ye

Who Adamu Garba offend??
First he contested for president and lost woefully.
Secondary he developed crowwe app, nobody used it.
Thirdly, the crowwe app got deleted Google.
Fourthly! As if all those punishment wasn't enough, Instagram suspended his account.
I will advise Adamu to go into full cow rearing, seems like cow rearing is his calling.

May we never be unfortunate like Adamu Garba.

Amen

amin

Isee.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by poweredcom(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2021
Foolish man that is using Facebook Twitter IG and still going against them and challenging them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Mummyfour(f): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2021
VillagePipu:

Since you deny Allah in public, may Allah deny you on the day of judgment and may you rot in the deepest part of Hell.
don't mind that person. So so immatured.
I wonder why he cannot make his infantile comments without making reference to born again Christian.
Too many babies crawling around nairaland with feeding bottles in their mouths

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by ChoCho54(f): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2021
Wahala be like DOTS on the forehead! grin

Onionbandit cannot recover from this one grin

8 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Dhury: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2021
And how much the ban added to your account
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Gambit23: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Allah ki ya ye

Who Adamu Garba offend??
First he contested for president and lost woefully.
Secondary he developed crowwe app, nobody used it.
Thirdly, the crowwe app got deleted Google.
Fourthly! As if all those punishment wasn't enough, Instagram suspended his account.
I will advise Adamu to go into full cow rearing, seems like cow rearing is his calling.

May we never be unfortunate like Adamu Garba.

He used the money Nigerian youths raised for him online to build a bread factory for his wife, He never bought any form, talk more of contesting for president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by sulaak(m): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2021
EKONGKING:
If Nigeria is to split , northern nigeria would be worse than Congo or Afghanistan
Even the educated brain is full of cow sh@t.
When you support evil ,get ready to face it consequences , cow garba

Northern Nigeria is already worst than Congo and Afganistan. It has a lower literacy rate, more Northern Nigerians are living in extreme poverty than DRC and Afganistan combined, it has a high rate of desertification and more people are kidnapped and killed in Northern Nigeria than anywhere in the world.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 16, 2021
But he actually has a point.....
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Vikynas: 8:41am On Jun 16, 2021
His Facebook account suspension loading.......lol get some sense u no gree after this Visa ban follows...u must get sense for 9ja idiot

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by melzabull(f): 8:42am On Jun 16, 2021
Mummyfour:
If you are a Muslim or pagan born again Christian, who gives a hoot?, And of course it doesn't guarantee your passage to heaven.
I advise you to grow up.
lol....that fool is a Yoruba like you, but a muslim, a fanatical one. He is in same league as the headslamming terrorist mumuric leader ishaq akinola

He only appears in disguise on certain threads that exposes the stupidity of his fellow muslim fanatics like this adamumu garbage to deceive the gullible

Seeing that islam is a curse to mankind, his only mission is to paint christianity bad and portray christians as evil cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by sandra50(f): 8:42am On Jun 16, 2021
Even if this his nonsense is the only social media on earth I will never join it..the only time I can go there is if I'm needed to report it for it to be taken down..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by oluwaseyi0: 8:42am On Jun 16, 2021
CescFabregas:
Someone should reach out to me pls. I'm depressed. Academic issues!

Please try to take care of yourself and be strong
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Lacash: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2021
mactoni91:
Ceo of IPI solutions and the owner of the dysfunctional app's Instagram account has been suspended for violation of an Instagram policy.

This is coming a day after his app was flagged down by Google Playstore for copyright violation and poor ratings by Nigerians.

He still insist Nigerians should dump all foreign social media platforms for his app
That serves him right...No man is an Island cry

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2021
Seniorwriter:

As expected ....
It's either this government is using you as a means to clamp down on SM freedom or you are reaping the dividends of a saner society.

This clueless charlatans in the present administration have failed to realize that we now live in a global village...so the world doesn't revolve around their sick primitive tyranny ideologies.

I taught he claimed it was on his request his app was deleted , why then say the statement and I quote "they have come for my instagram account" SMH @how stupid this fellow sounds right now in my opinion.

We need young visionary leaders abeg

@Seniorwriter
You really believed that lie that he took his app down to debug it when it can be done while on app store

Even the arewa.1son that claimes to contact him already stated otherwise

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Mummyfour(f): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2021
VillagePipu:

GoatV. Hope you can see where congenital stupidity leads one too. You savages can't survive in the civilised world, you are stuck in the stone age with transistor radios.
ewoooo!!! grin grin.
Abeg loud am

6 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Orestino(m): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2021
Mr Adamu Garbage told them to suspend it grin

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by ChoCho54(f): 8:44am On Jun 16, 2021
Mummyfour:
I advise you to grow up.
The guy is not a Christian. Are you new here?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 / Heads To Roll Over NDA Terror Attack / WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.