Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? (7253 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by Infolenka: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2021
Girl 1 or Girl 2?

First picture is girl 1

Second picture is girl 2

I have a theory: A true african with strong spiritual connection to his ancestors will chose the second girl because she typifies what a full blooded African woman should look like.
Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by Infolenka: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2021
Girl 1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by Infolenka: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2021
Girl 2

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 16, 2021
I prefer dark-skinned girls

12 Likes

Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by BabbanBura(m): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2021
Infolenka:
Girl 1 or Girl 2?

First picture is girl 1

Second picture is girl 2

I have a theory: A true african with strong spiritual connection to his ancestors will chose the second girl because she typifies what a full blooded African woman should look like.

Dem no reach my class, but I prefer number 1 sha, though both of them are a hit for me!
Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by Infolenka: 11:24am On Jun 16, 2021
BabbanBura:

Dem no reach my class, but I prefer one sha, though both of them are a hit for me!

Lol, what's your class? And which one do you prefer?
Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by pansophist(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2021
What are their behaviours like? That's the most decisive factor of the one I'll go with, not looks. Is she feminine, has no anger/daddy issues, respectful, and accountable?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by Alusiizizi(m): 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Why do you think these girls are beautiful? Any baboon can look like these with enough makeup.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by Khd95(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
i like brezz shaa

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by Kachi4christ(m): 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Girl 1- I prefer light skin girls

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by owobokiri(m): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
Italian Pizza!
That first one...
Choi!
Ahyayayayayayah..
Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by DriverX: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
I'd choose the one with the biggest breasts.
Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by tydi(m): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
The one with the most Ukwu!

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by 1Sharon(f): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
Alusiizizi:
Why do you think these girls are beautiful? Any baboon can look like these with enough makeup.

Number 1 is wearing light make up, no 2 isn't wearing any. What are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by richmond500: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
forget the makeup and take a good look at their faces, u will know that girl 2 is more beautiful and has better shape, the first girl resemble goat

3 Likes

Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by GeneralPula: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
I’m not sure. But if you ask me what sex style will I have with each if I grab em..

The one with big breast - I’ll give her doggy while holding her boobs from behind..

The 2nd one with medium breast go come on top so I can hold her firm breast firmly from afront..

4 Likes

Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by Coldshisha: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hard one...

I prefer chocolate girls, but I like boobs
Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by tnerro1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Girl 1 bust won it for me grin

Those breast go good to squeeze grin

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
Infolenka:
Girl 2
girl two jare, more authentic
Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by MakotoShishio: 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
I love them too. But I would rather choose the one who has a nice personality (friendly, confident with a sense of humour).

justosee:
I prefer dark-skinned girls
Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
Fair ladies 4 me
Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
I don't know why I like nyash well well...

....make dem turn their back first.. ..I wan check sumtin
Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by phemmyfour: 5:48am On Jun 17, 2021
Infolenka:
Girl 1
1 will give you something to hold
Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by Zontrident: 6:46am On Jun 17, 2021
Dark skinned beauties are a bae
Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by mosdii(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by Depressed101: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2021
Infolenka:
Girl 2
this one is a cream,i will lick it
Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by Savedday: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In modii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by Womanizer(m): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2021
Infolenka:
Girl 1 or Girl 2?

First picture is girl 1

Second picture is girl 2

I would like to have the two of them grin
Re: Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? by sekem: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
None.

One looks artificial.

The other looks too local.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Man Ever Stop Feelings For A Woman He Procreated With But Never Married To / See What A Nairaland Feminist Said / Dating A Nigerian Man But Having Doubts About Him...Any advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.