Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

+18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (14258 Views)

How I Was Raped And brutally f*cked By A Would Be Employer / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
iLegendd:

You truly understand the drill. The main reason I don't sleep with every woman I meet. If I do, they won't let go.

So, it's netter to keep them in the friendzone to avoid troubles. In this life, all I want is peace of mind from women, not wahala.

Being great in bed has too many benefits

1. Excess confidence
2. Save money (she will hardly tax you)
3. Loyalty from her
4. Invest the saved money
5. Become happier and healthier and many more

Very spot on. You have her mumu buttons. You can even slap her even wen she gets angry but when she remember dose orgasms, she will mellow down. grin

1 Like

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
LIVINGICON:

Very spot on. You have her mumu buttons. You can even slap her even wen she gets angry but when she remember dose orgasms, she will mellow down. grin

You are so wicked like my governor, Barr. Wiké. cheesy

Though, no violence is allowed in my zone, but I must confess: a man who knows how to use his d*ck has so much power over the other gender. Speaking from experience.

Money can't give you half of such power over a woman. Over your fellow man? Yes, money can.

Now, adding such d*ck power with money, wisdom, smartness, intelligence, etc. Damn! That is EXCESS power and it's illegal for one man to possess such power. It's called ESCOFi.

ESCOFi is a book I have refused to release because it's dangerous to the society.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by euphratess(m): 1:04am On Jun 17, 2021
iLegendd:

Though, no violence is allowed in my zone, but I must confess: a man who knows how to use his d*ck has so much power over the other gender. Speaking from experience.

Money can't give you half of such power over a woman. Over your fellow man? Yes, money can.

Now, adding such d*ck power with money, wisdom, smartness, intelligence, etc. Damn! That is EXCESS power and it's illegal for one man to possess such power. It's called ESCOFi.

ESCOFi is a book I have refused to release because it's dangerous to the society.

happy birthday boss. Am just observing hw you still de promote yaself reach this point; i remember how helpful wetcleft was for me back then 2017, it brought the best part of me to life, i just dnt knw hw to explain it. Seriously sqeaking , you are unexceptionally natural ... Been reading your tutorials on way of making it online too(bitcoin etc), had phone issue sha, but sooner i get along

1 Like

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by euphratess(m): 1:08am On Jun 17, 2021
iLegendd:

i want that escofi... So why still witholding it

1 Like

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by LikeAking: 1:57am On Jun 17, 2021
correct Thunder fire ilegend
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by euphratess(m): 2:28am On Jun 17, 2021
LikeAking:
correct Thunder fire ilegend
first u are seeking attention and holping the man of god would bless u... Alot of your knd ends up in the isolated part of villages and attending their oracle.,. Hw deadly it will be 4 the youths who are doing better than u .,. And ofcourse under age girls .. Terrible
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by LikeAking: 2:32am On Jun 17, 2021
euphratess:
first u are seeking attention and holping the man of god would bless u... Alot of your knd ends up in the isolated part of villages and attending their oracle.,. Hw deadly it will be 4 the youths who are doing better than u .,. And ofcourse under age girls .. Terrible

Quiet!
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by LikeAking: 2:38am On Jun 17, 2021
euphratess:

This kind diss na normal na.

iLEGEND NA STILL MY PERSON.
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by euphratess(m): 2:50am On Jun 17, 2021
LikeAking:

Quiet!
you must hav said it out while typing ... Sadly no one is around to tie u up .. Such a desolation
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by InfinityFabric: 4:52am On Jun 17, 2021
iLegendd:

It's actually someone trying hard to lessen disappointment. You won't understand the Genesis. Let's keep it at that.

I'm stingy with time. I pay it off with money — small money.
It's absolutely cringe-worthy. Is no one else telling you ?! It's not like you're offering $1K ?! Even at that, take if private!
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2021
InfinityFabric:

It's absolutely cringe-worthy. Is no one else telling you ?! It's not like you're offering $1K ?! Even at that, take if private!

Calm down. Your opinion is unnecessary. This is the first time you're chatting with me and you're already giving me rules on how to do things.

Yes, I know you're too big to send someone ordinary 1k recharge card. If it isn't $1,000, (which is 500,000 card) you don't send. Talking about private, have you helped up to 20 people privately this year? Something I have done way more.

Paid a stranger’s medical bill. Told someone who wanted to borrow 20k from me that I don't lend people money, but sent him 30k for free.

Paid 56k school fees (remainder) for someone who threatened to commit suicide. And the list goes on. These one just happened last month and I barely know some of them.

Aren't they private? Did your stupid government give me any appointment that pays 10 million per month? How is my hard-earned 1k card cringe-worthy? Most of you are into fraud or ritual (or will soon join) and you can waste money, but I'm not into such. Cut me some slack.

Since there is dignity in labor, there should be wisdom in spending.

The post talks about men using money to get women, not men offering a fellow man card.

I guess replying you is giving you lots of confidence that you're worth chatting with.

This is my last reply to you as long as this forum exists. If I had ignored you from the onset we wouldn't be exchanging all these word.

All the best, and bye. Don't bother replying.
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Iamicekid(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2021
LIVINGICON:

This is pure bullshit. Let me tell you something, most women don't want to Bleep around it is just that they want a man who has bad bedroom game. Someone to make them squirt, have intense orgasms. Sex is an art, a skill. Trust me, try to make a woman have orgasms consistently, that woman will never leave you. It is not all about make money, be a bad bedroom gamer.
I remember one lady like that, i did not penetrate self but she had orgasms like hell, squirting. She told me, she never believed she could orgasm. Guyz up your bedroom game.

Ilegend nice one.

Okay don’t they have sex when they are dating, tell me she didn’t know the guy can’t please her as she want, since then she already knows the guy can’t please her to her satisfaction but she didn’t go and breakup with him But instead push it till they get married, Abeg what was keeping her till then if not for the money she was seeing from the guy, make unna dey reason wide now b4 unna go dey quote person dey talk nonsense... if a self made girl or rich girl from rich home jam a guy that doesn’t please her to her satisfaction, she bounce and cut off the relationship cause the soul aim she was there was for love and satisfaction not for money, so why can’t a normal girl do it, cause they know once they leave there is no money again, and they don’t want to go hungry, so they just stick to the guy cause he provides
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Iamicekid:

Okay don’t they have sex when they are dating, tell me she didn’t know the guy can’t please her as she want, since then she know the guy can’t please her to her satisfaction but she didn’t go and breakup with him But instead push it till they get married, Abeg what was keeping her till then if not for the money she was seeing from the guy, make unna dey reason wide now b4 unna go dey quote person talk nonsense... if a self made girl or rich girl from rich home jam a guy that doesn’t please her to her satisfaction, she bounce and cut off the relationship cause the soul aim she was there was for love and satisfaction not for money, so why can’t a normal girl do it, cause they know once they leave there is no money again, and they don’t want to go hungry, so they just stick to the guy cause he provides

You have a point. Also, I have seen a girl who isn't interested in marrying a man even though he was rich, but the man refused.

He begged and begged, cried and cried, sent people to beg her, threatened to kill himself if she goes and so on.

At last, she agreed. This lady will cheat. The man caused it. A man shouldn't beg a woman to marry him. It doesn't end well. Unfortunately, we have too many weak men who have nothing to offer other than money.

2 Likes

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Iamicekid(m): 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
iLegendd:

You have a point. Also, I have seen a girl who isn't interested in marrying a man even though he was rich, but the man refused.

He begged and begged, cried and cried, sent people to beg her, threatened to kill himself if she goes and so on.

At last, she agreed. This lady will cheat. The man caused it. A man shouldn't beg a woman to marry him. It doesn't end well. Unfortunately, we have too many weak men who have nothing to offer other than money.

Bro u have a very valid point, but u see ladies, woman if they really want to do something and are serious about it, they don’t care, what it later cost, all they want is what’s best for them, u see in your case those people that beg the girl, make her see reasons that favor her more than if she didn’t want the man... see before a lady takes a decision, they have think, every angle it may favor them and the bad part also, that just how God created them, so if a lady tell u it was a mistake and she won’t do it again after she did something bad and all there nonsense lies, baba forget Na lie
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by InfinityFabric: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
iLegendd:

Calm down. Your opinion is unnecessary. This is the first time you're chatting with me and you're already giving me rules on how to do things.

Yes, I know you're too big to send someone ordinary 1k recharge card. If it isn't $1,000, (which is 500,000 card) you don't send. Talking about private, have you helped up to 20 people privately this year? Something I have done way more.

Paid a stranger’s medical bill. Told someone who wanted to borrow 20k from me that I don't lend people money, but sent him 30k for free.

Paid 56k school fees (remainder) for someone who threatened to commit suicide. And the list goes on. These one just happened last month and I barely know some of them.

Aren't they private? Did your stupid government give me any appointment that pays 10 million per month? How is my hard-earned 1k card cringe-worthy? Most of you are into fraud or ritual (or will soon join) and you can waste money, but I'm not into such. Cut me some slack.

Since there is dignity in labor, there should be wisdom in spending.

The post talks about men using money to get women, not men offering a fellow man card.

I guess replying you is giving you lots of confidence that you're worth chatting with.

This is my last reply to you as long as this forum exists. If I had ignored you from the onset we wouldn't be exchanging all these word.

All the best, and bye. Don't bother replying.
Arrogance upon ignorance.
What kind of author wouldn't even do his research on his opponent? Perhaps copy-pasta author.

Ogbeni, if you'd taken a little time you'd known I do software programming etc. But sense seems expensive these days.
My username alone give idea what I do, but the lack of patience on your part laced with the need to be right without proper effort led you to suggesting maybe he's "Yahoo boy". God! When was the last time a Yahoo boy is discreet about his lifestyle?

You were so hunger ridden, you think everyone here is begging for your 1K (hehe, can't even Sub for me). You are not the only one who was poor duh!
Calm down, it's dangerous to buy value via money. Develop other qualities, like not being arrogance upon ignorance. You know things that people will respect you for besides hailing "ranka dede sir".

Many of us do way better than you can ever dream of but still don't announce to the world. Your weak butt just mentioned 20k and 56K, what are we going to say about someone who gave out 200K to another person in a sitting ?

Anyone can have money, there's a reason for the word "money miss road". Don't think there's anything special about money.
Sadly, you didn't learn these things before money jam you.

2 Likes

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
Iamicekid:

Bro u have a very valid point, but u see ladies, woman if they really want to do something and are serious about it, they don’t care, what it later cost, all they want is what’s best for them, u see in your case those people that beg the girl, make her see reasons that favor her more than if she didn’t want the man... see before a lady takes a decision, they have think, every angle it may favor them and the bad part also, that just how God created them, so if a lady tell u it was a mistake and she won’t do it again after she did something bad and all there nonsense lies, baba forget Na lie

On the same page.
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by gbengu(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
Respect for you.

I love your intellectual analysis.

You too much bro.

One other guy was also fantastic in analysis the topic at hand. Great thumb up for you too.

The 90% of such problems that make married women cheat starts from onset.

Right from game boy and runs girl, different deciet and counter deciest from most men, flashing of richies to attract ladies at all cost. How you guys met and the commitment all along. Honey don't attract insect, it's unhealthy sugar that attracts different insects.

Many men forced themselves on women who naturally loved another guy but as a matter of money and available of richies at her fingertips, car etc she agreed hoping to love and enjoy or change the man in marriage. She would have seen some red flags but still continue because no woman wants to suffer. So far 'wetin u dey look for Sokoto, dey the Sokoto', then the unthinkable begins to happen.

For most men that their wives cheat, it all depends on your commitment to improve yourself always in bed games to your wife. You might not be perfect from start but when she keeps seeing your improvements, different ambitions and aspirations of yours to satisfy her gets improving all the time. She would be eager to stick and get more from you knowinfully well you're doing all your best to make her squat to organism.

90% of married women who genuinely love their husband would raise some red flags, raise some signals to you after sex if they are not satisfied. Honestly, most will give you body language, While others will tell you straightforward if they really love you. Some can even suggest to by some drugs and tell you to buy sososo drugs stylishly.

Well apart from those ladies and women born Olosho or hoe. Many eventually gave in to another guy from advice from their confident olofofo friends who might encourage her or make rooms for such to happen.

Some are lone rangers and Lion Queen (Lioness) in that cheating game. It's something they can't overcome from their teenage age.

iLegendd:

1 Like

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by LikeAking: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
euphratess:
you must hav said it out while typing ... Sadly no one is around to tie u up .. Such a desolation

Stop been a child of hate.

Fem!
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
gbengu:
Respect for you.

I love your intellectual analysis.

You too much bro.

One other guy was also fantastic in analysis the topic at hand. Great thumb up for you too.

The 90% of such problems that make married women cheat starts from onset.

Right from game boy and runs girl, different deciet and counter deciest from most men, flashing of richies to attract ladies at all cost. How you guys met and the commitment all along. Honey don't attract insect, it's unhealthy sugar that attracts different insects.

Many men forced themselves on women who naturally loved another guy but as a matter of money and available of richies at her fingertips, car etc she agreed hoping to love and enjoy or change the man in marriage. She would have seen some red flags but still continue because no woman wants to suffer. So far 'wetin u dey look for Sokoto, dey the Sokoto', then the unthinkable begins to happen.

For most men that their wives cheat, it all depends on your commitment to improve yourself always in bed games to your wife. You might not be perfect from start but when she keeps seeing your improvements, different ambitions and aspirations of yours to satisfy her gets improving all the time. She would be eager to stick and get more from you knowinfully well you're doing all your best to make her squat to organism.

90% of married women who genuinely love their husband would raise some red flags, raise some signals to you after sex if they are not satisfied. Honestly, most will give you body language, While others will tell you straightforward if they really love you. Some can even suggest to by some drugs and tell you to buy sososo drugs stylishly.

Well apart from those ladies and women born Olosho or hoe. Many eventually gave in to another guy from advice from their confident olofofo friends who might encourage her or make rooms for such to happen.

Some are lone rangers and Lion Queen (Lioness) in that cheating game. It's something they can't overcome from their teenage age.

Lit!
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Jeux: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
You always spew nonsense here just because you want to sell your book you copied everything on google word for word. You just come up to say the man is to blame , what excuse do you want the woman to tell the guy before ? That her husband is an angel and satisfies her?
iLegendd:

Her husband is the cause. These men are all over Nairaland screaming, "Make money, make money, and you'll get any woman."

They think it's all about making money and getting any woman with the money. No, it's all about these three things below

1. How to handle a woman (in and outside the bedroom).
2. How to make legit money.
3. How to manage/invest money.

Ninety percent of Nigerian men focus on number 2 only (the illegal one) and when they've got it, they ignore number 1 and 3 as they use the money to oppress while leaving their wives unsatisfied. They think being rich = victory in marriage.

If the wife complains, they say, "What else do you want? Haven't I provided for the family? Is sex food?" Yes, my dear, it is more than food to a woman who has tasted the best in the past.

With this, his wife begins to reach out to her ex who was great in bed. If the ex refuses, she removes her ring and gets a brand new guy to satisfy her sexual urge.

These stupid men think a lasting marriage is all about making money. Any man who does not handle the three things I listed above is doom and he deserves it.

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Qasimak1: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
Another batch of PENIS ENLARGEMENT, making it STRONGER, BIGGER and LONG LASTING in bed without side effects, it was tested and confirm to work actively.
Price range from #10k to #4k
No more excuse for you on top of your lady

1 Like

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jeux:
You always spew nonsense here just because you want to sell your book you copied everything on google word for word. You just come up to say the man is to blame , what excuse do you want the woman to tell the guy before ? That her husband is an angel and satisfies her?

Jeez! You're right, my brother. Have a nice day.
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by wealthtrak: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
iLegendd:

Her husband is the cause. These men are all over Nairaland screaming, "Make money, make money, and you'll get any woman."

They think it's all about making money and getting any woman with the money. No, it's all about these three things below

Ninety percent of Nigerian men focus on number 2 only (the illegal one) and when they've got it, they ignore number 1 and 3 as they use the money to oppress while leaving their wives unsatisfied. They think being rich = victory in marriage.

If the wife complains, they say, "What else do you want? Haven't I provided for the family? Is sex food?" Yes, my dear, it is more than food to a woman who has tasted the best in the past.

With this, his wife begins to reach out to her ex who was great in bed. If the ex refuses, she removes her ring and gets a brand new guy to satisfy her sexual urge.

These stupid men think a lasting marriage is all about making money. Any man who does not handle the three things I listed above is doom and he deserves it.

1, 2, 3... Word! wink
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by delvinho: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
iLegendd:

You have said your piece ut know that it's nit often the case. Who will be adulterous will be adulterous. That's all.
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by delvinho: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
iLegendd:

I meat a woman some years back during the ponzi Era.. We met on one of my ponzi whatsapp groups then and she sau she lied me and bla bla bla.. She was married and would send me photos and videos and all sorts... Now, I asked her why she was doing all that and she said her husband married her early and promised to send her to the university and never did.. She was already 11 years in marriage and had 5kids. Now her husband is well hung and bleeps her on a good day like 5 or 6 times... Sex isn't her problem.. She even complained to me one time that there was this one guy she was cheating with and he wasn't even as hung as her husband downstairs... But she kept at it till he started trying to blackmail her... If not my intervention, he would have spread her pixs and all I had to use my family comnebt in Sars then to fish him out and sent him to remand on trumped up charges for a full year... Of cos he gave up all the copies and videos he had. So, bro.. Cheating women would often say their husband this and that.. Na story, same way men will tell side chicks evil stories of their wives so they can keep pounding the puna.
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Sniper101(m): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
Since 9am this morning to about 10minutes ago my phone has been on airplane mode bc of one married lady of 31 with 3kids wey I no want make she call me or visit me again.

Indeed most marriages these days have gone to the dogs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) / See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday / Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.