Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. (14159 Views)

Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 5:29am On Apr 05, 2016
A labour of love, Beauty and agony of childbirth is captured in incredible images that show screaming mothers, and C-sections.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3446665/Beauty-agony-childbirth-captured-incredible-images-screaming-mothers-C-sections-serene-underwater-deliveries.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/17-intimate-photos-that-show-birth-is-beautiful-in-all-forms_us_56af9811e4b0b8d7c2300098

Pinterest. com/deliveryphotography
cc: Dominique

1. Images of women giving birth were entered into the International Association of Professional Birth Photographers (IAPBP) 2016 competition.

First place went to Belgian photographer Marijke Thoen for her black and white image 'underwater birth' showing a baby with curly hair being delivered.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 5:30am On Apr 05, 2016
A moving moment was awarded best in category for delivery, taken by Robin Baker from San Diego, when a partner helped to deliver twins with the second newborn visible under the surface of the water.

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 5:31am On Apr 05, 2016
A relieved mother cradles her newborn in a black and white shot showing the serenity after birth. Photographer Nathalia Walth, from Los Angeles, called it 'Where peace begins' and was awarded first prize in the category for postpartum.

4 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 5:33am On Apr 05, 2016
A mother watches her baby take its first breaths in a picture titled 'In between two worlds,' by Alexandra Kayy from Los Angeles.

6 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by tk4rd: 5:33am On Apr 05, 2016
Following..
Meanwhile,, Let me see if any of the images would be GROSS.!!!
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 5:35am On Apr 05, 2016
Placenta: A photographer included this because most moms have no idea what one looks like. We should take interest in these things because this amazing organ delivers nutrients, eliminates waste, fights against internal infection and produces enough hormones to support an entire pregnancy.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Charliewyt: 5:35am On Apr 05, 2016
grin
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Charliewyt: 5:36am On Apr 05, 2016
Following
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 5:37am On Apr 05, 2016
In a surreal shot, a baby's foot is seen coming out of the mother. However the image by Line Sena, from Brazil, may have captured a complicated birth as the baby was delivered in the breech position.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by agarawu23(m): 5:39am On Apr 05, 2016
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 5:39am On Apr 05, 2016
An emotional photo of new parents meeting their first baby.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 5:42am On Apr 05, 2016
Getting involved: One of the images shows one woman's seven-year-old daughter helping to put pressure on her mother's lower back.

11 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 5:44am On Apr 05, 2016
Unique: Leilani said of this image that shows a woman can birth in many different positions. They should not be limited to their backs.

7 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 5:46am On Apr 05, 2016
C Section birth.

4 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by OreoPaschal(m): 5:52am On Apr 05, 2016
May God bless the entire super-mothers all over the world... cry cry

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 05, 2016
Mothers are wonderful

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 05, 2016
So sweet but a bit scary

7 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by healthyarena(f): 6:00am On Apr 05, 2016
wow is all I can say

4 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by sexynabila(f): 6:01am On Apr 05, 2016
can't wait to experience it also...but not d C Section ...

1 Like

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 6:02am On Apr 05, 2016
That first moment, there's nothing like it.

18 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Holywizard: 6:12am On Apr 05, 2016
I cum dey here dey waste my sperm 4 nylon

8 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Electronzeez(m): 6:17am On Apr 05, 2016
birth process scare me than electricity .

1 Like

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by agarawu23(m): 6:24am On Apr 05, 2016
Electronzeez:
birth process scare me than electricity .
but having sex no scare u? Who should be scared, you or the lady you are pounding? grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by pretydiva(f): 6:25am On Apr 05, 2016
Abeg click like 4 all d mothers in d whole world kiss. It ain't a small something shocked

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 05, 2016
OreoPaschal:
May God bless the entire super-mothers all over the world... cry cry

Amen amen.. I tell you, its not easy to be a woman

6 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by agarawu23(m): 6:28am On Apr 05, 2016
mimzy:

Amen amen.. I tell you, its not easy to be a woman
but it's easy to be a wife cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 05, 2016
Explorers:
That first moment, there's nothing like it.
God bless u for sharing this

1 Like

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by deewhone(f): 6:33am On Apr 05, 2016
Looking 4ward 2 dis day
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by dtruseeker(m): 6:34am On Apr 05, 2016
Mother: The all time number one woman in my life

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 05, 2016
Aww! The thing is the love flow between women and their babies melt my heart. Mimzy , are you getting a baby soon? I can give you triplets if you don't mind wink
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by alatbaba1(m): 6:36am On Apr 05, 2016
Wow. Women r really strong.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 05, 2016
agarawu23:
but it's easy to be a wife cheesy

Hmmmm. My dear, its not easy to be a wife either o...
She goes to work
Takes care of d children
Cooks for you
Tries to keep in shape
Cleans d house
Satisfies your sexual urges, she dares not say no
Your friends will come over,she has to make them feel at home.
Your in-laws will throw different shades at her, she has to swallow it all up and be STRONG!!!
AT TIMES YOU WILL EVEN FORGET TO APPRECIATE HER.
Abeg, woman dey try, I could go on and on

21 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Hate Valentine's Day / Drinking Mixtures Before Sex / Can You Date Your Ex Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.