Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures (6131 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by seunsiju(m): 5:37am On Jun 17, 2021
My close pal really said something in our early morning chats that break my heart, infact right now am still dumbfounded!

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by spinna: 6:05am On Jun 17, 2021
u sef too talk.. and no be text talk sef

4 Likes

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 17, 2021
Somebody don post this thing before last year

Make we hear word

28 Likes

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by marsoden: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2021
Which kind mumu lie una go just dey lie up and down?
Person don post this thing last year.

https://www.nairaland.com/5865302/even-shes-wrong-choice-love

9 Likes

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by MickzyDonald: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2021
The guy is trying to pass a message to the guy but ignorance won't let him listen, just let the guy talk,he might know the lady pass you oga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by VlamesIffect(f): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2021
The person below me has a small dick. grin

3 Likes

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by mosdii(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

12 Likes

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by richmond500: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2021
Lol, OP busted

2 Likes

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by chatinent: 8:04am On Jun 17, 2021
The way you were quick to insult the so-called friend tho.

Photoshoot for people wey never marry tho. Me bin think say the aunty na your mum sha.
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by pregnantMan: 8:10am On Jun 17, 2021
But Op truly u no get sense.. A Virgina person is more important than your hommie? Babe wey go leave u las las

4 Likes

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by SportsHD: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2021
Same person with two different accounts posted this last year.
Na mumu dey worry the op.

2 Likes

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by Masturbator2020: 8:37am On Jun 17, 2021
marsoden:

E be like say nan the same person post them

3 Likes

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by Bunmhi(f): 9:25am On Jun 17, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by Nlanalyst: 9:46am On Jun 17, 2021
Ayo Ex? Are you Bisexual?

1 Like

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by Shuzzi(m): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2021
Mtcheeew this guy is a dumbass angry

Bros before hoes jare undecided
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by SavageResponse(m): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2021
VlamesIffect:
The person below me has a small dick. grin

That's why he's so pissed with Nigerian girls cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by Debzempire(f): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2021
Show us the picture first
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by Theboy21: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2021
This Op sef cheesy cheesy
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by GudluckIBB(m): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2021
By time he Behind up the woman now,
Baba eye go come dey the girl to knack her.

stoopid Kunle
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by Robisky001(m): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2021
mosdii:
"Nigerian Girls are useless all of them" is your trademark on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by Cholls(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2021

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by Lifestone(m): 10:26am On Jun 17, 2021
marsoden:

BUSTED
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by blazepascal(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2021
mosdii:
busted

1 Like

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by xoxocandy(f): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2021
Do what makes you happy
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2021
Hypergamy fellas!!! Hypergamy!!
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by Khd95(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2021
A nigggar who chooses a bicch over his real nigga is a damn niggar

mosdi is back anyways, we locomote cheesy
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by CelebCircle: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
Please guys, watch the video and let us know what you think in the comment section. Enjoy.
Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49vrt3PLn-E
Please Subscribe to our youtube channel for more videos like this.
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by seunsiju(m): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
What's wrong here
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by Savedday: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

2 Likes

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by Babamide(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Why you no paste you and the girl picture
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures by Dreadlock69(m): 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
mosdii:

Our elders dun talk

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) / If U Wanna Marry Avoid Akwa Ibom Girls,nd If U Are Dating Money Spy On Her / Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.