Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News (3521 Views)

Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million / APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy / Niger Abduction: 11 Students Released By Gunmen As Gov. Bello Condemns Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by Ifearnoevil: 8:11am On Jun 18, 2021
sage:

You are talking rubbish dude. Igbo land was never in any danger of any so called Fulani takeover. Only a fool believes that nonsense.

Southeast was peaceful until so called unknown gun men started their madness.

Southeast doesn’t need ESN or any such nonsense. When were Fulani’s about to take over the southeast again?

Actually, you are the one talking rubbish.
You guys are just allergic to truth.
May be you were living inside the cave when fulanis killed people in uzuuwani and nibo in Enugu state.
You want igbos to keep silent until the killings reached Benue proportions.
Was there any sign that the South West was in danger before we start hearing about the killings and kidnappings and the formation of amotekun.
My happiness is that everyone who has at one time or the other supported evil is currently having a taste of it.
Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by Almaigaa: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2021
obyrich:
So Aba is this beautiful? The joke is on you.

Guy no insult my State. Don't you know that I'm from Abia State.

Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
IDP means igbo displaced persons..chai..namudu cownu really hate his people... war never start dotians don dey idp...

abeg namdi kanu my man help me deal with those igbos.. send all the youths to go die so that we can come in and take the women and the yam leg girls as slaves..

kanu please more action..
Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
EdoDefence my man come see news o
Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by Omanze: 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Oh my God.

My wish had been that the Igbos should not allow IDPs to be created in IgboLand.

Why?

Why?

Why allow Kanu and his fellow myopic thinkers bring this upon our people?

We all know that many problems experienced by people or community is avoidable.

This was avoidable. Now it's real.

Our leaders must be wiser than they are.
Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by Omanze: 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
AntiBMC:
See dem. Mugus. Una dey pray make SE be like North. Evil things. Whatever you wish us....we wish you back a hundred times. But u see ds Biafra? E must come. Go commit suicide if you no like am.

I want you to come back to your comment and speak against IDP whether real or imaginary in IgboLand.

If Igbo blood flows in your veins, comment against IDP in Southeast, And queue behind the voice condemning violence in our immediate region. Igbos are Peace personified and we want it to remain that way.
Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by AntiBMC(m): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
Omanze:

I want you to come back to your comment and speak against IDP whether real or imaginary in IgboLand.

If Igbo blood flows in your veins, comment against IDP in Southeast, And queue behind the voice condemning violence in our immediate region. Igbos are Peace personified and we want it to remain that way.

Caman go sleep. I don't banter words with ppl who are sleeping with their eyes open. You are not igbo...nd if at all you are, shame on you.
Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by OyigboUpdate: 11:45am On Jun 24, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Disrespectful And Embarrassing The Yorubas. Woman Blast Tinubu / Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? / This Picture Of Tinubu Is Scaring Children, Can Presidency Stop Using It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.