Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News (3516 Views)

Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million / APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy / Niger Abduction: 11 Students Released By Gunmen As Gov. Bello Condemns Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by christistruth01: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB got Jealous of Boko Haram and they felt the need to prove they were better Terrorists

5 Likes

Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by OyigboUpdate: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
christistruth01:

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB got Jealous of Boko Haram and they felt the need to prove they were better Terrorists

We warned them they called us sabos

5 Likes

Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by xtgozie(m): 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:
Whatever happens in the north must happen in the South East too. Now can we say Buhari is fair?

But why exactly is lalasticlala & mynd44 not pushing something like this to the front page? Let people see this so they can know the value of peace..All those shouting war upandan will know better never to dream it.

Mynd44, lalasticlala, seun. Your forum should begin to preach peace, pls

As if you know Peace

1 Like

Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by Sammy07: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up

Nnamdi Kanu is doing lots of harm to the Igbo people with his foolishness

There is no biafra and never would be .

How come.you Don't believe in Biafra?
Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by shameonyou(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
fake news, this a scene in a nollywood movie na...
Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by Guestlander: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
BKayy:
See how Nigerian military

BTW, this is not an IDP camp but people that retreated to find a safe place to let their voice heard but will still go back

You just described an IDP camp.
Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by DesChyko: 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
Almaigaa:
On my way from Aba today, I sighted another batch of Biafran men and women, on their way to the IDP camp grin

Obviously, you sighted them four years ago in Rwanda.

APC minions as predictable as usual.

1 Like

Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by NGpatriot: 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
You turn your own towns and villages into IDP camps with your own hands..

Why are they so self-destructive in that part of Nigeria?

This is just too sad...

3 Likes

Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
grin grin grin

"He who brings home an insect infected stick should not cry when the lizards party in his house...

To the wise.."

1 Like

Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by AntiBMC(m): 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
See dem. Mugus. Una dey pray make SE be like North. Evil things. Whatever you wish us....we wish you back a hundred times. But u see ds Biafra? E must come. Go commit suicide if you no like am.

2 Likes

Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
ROTFL grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

You are a clown!
I laughed stupid!

Almaigaa:
On my way from Aba today, I sighted another batch of Biafran men and women, on their way to the IDP camp grin

1 Like

Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Obviously the guy was just being funny. Didn't you notice the smiley teeth emoji? grin
DesChyko:

Obviously, you sighted them four years ago in Rwanda.

APC minions as predictable as usual.
Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by DesChyko: 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
bunto:
Obviously the guy was just being funny. Didn't you notice the smiley teeth emoji? grin

In that case, let me add a smiley teeth emoji so it can be obvious I was being funny too. undecided

These anti-Igbo guys sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by Gbagura: 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up

Nnamdi Kanu is doing lots of harm to the Igbo people with his foolishness

There is no biafra and never would be .
wait, was this account hacked? shocked
Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 18, 2021
Bros.... you need to calm down!!! Cheer up! If Biafra will be it will be (I don't think it will be, but that's just me) grin grin grin
DesChyko:

In that case, let me add a smiley teeth emoji so it can be obvious I was being funny too. undecided

These anti-Igbo guys sef.
Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 18, 2021
cool No. He is born again grin
Gbagura:
wait, was this account hacked? shocked
Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 18, 2021
Ibos and entitlement. First to do no dey pain.
Now that the SE is burning you guys are not laughing anymore but during #endsars, y'all were laughing at the rest of us Nigerians including the SS people.
So we all join together to say....

NTOR !!!!! cheesy
AntiBMC:
See dem. Mugus. Una dey pray make SE be like North. Evil things. Whatever you wish us....we wish you back a hundred times. But u see ds Biafra? E must come. Go commit suicide if you no like am.

1 Like

Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 18, 2021
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Guestlander:

You just described an IDP camp.
Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 18, 2021
Whatever story floats your boat, you can tell it.
It's a free world.

"He who brings home an insect infected stick should not cry when the lizards party in his house...

To the wise.."
Thanks to the author of this.

BKayy:
See how Nigerian military looted, burnt down and displaced these igbo people from their houses because they resisted the attempt of the combined forces of Fulani herdsmen, the police and some Nigerian soldiers to take their town and convert it to fulani settlement.
This is the genocide they are talking about.
Their intention is for Fulani herdsmen to occupy the place they displaced this people from.
Say NO to the terrorists of Nigeria.
Igbo nation will stand tall against all manner of force the Caliphate wants to use to displace and occupy our land through their military.

BTW, this is not an IDP camp but people that retreated to find a safe place to let their voice heard but will still go back and challenge the Fulani Herdsmen and the Nigerian soldiers backing them in their attempt to take their land if they displacing them
Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 18, 2021
How do you people concoct these stories from for Christ' sake? grin
BKayy:

They will not take it because we are fighting both them and the army backing them back.
They want the town because of its proximity to the Gas fields but will never have it
Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by Shokoloko(f): 2:07am On Jun 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The Igbos I know are not cowards and the fulani and their sponsors know these. But please, you guys should stop supporting the UGM and their nonsense so peace could return in the south east .

My sister is married to Igbo man and I'm concerned about their safety .
Think about this: If UGM is IPOB why are they operating ONLY in Imo state. There are 5 Biafran states with IPOB supporters. Why is only one state incorporating UGM.
Do you not think UGM is a political instrument?

2 Likes

Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by PrinceOfLagos: 3:15am On Jun 18, 2021
Sammy07:

How come.you Don't believe in Biafra?
I am not Igbo I've said these so many times

I am Yoruba but you can believe what you want to believe .
Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by Sammy07: 6:27am On Jun 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am not Igbo I've said these so many times

I am Yoruba but you can believe what you want to believe .

Lols, you dey ment
Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by Upjis: 6:42am On Jun 18, 2021
They are mother's and father's of ESN
Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by Ifearnoevil: 6:43am On Jun 18, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

We warned them they called us sabos

You wish
You don't have shame, this man.
So to you, this is IDP.
Criminal Nigerian army is burning people house and displacing old folks from their homes and instead of you to condemn the act, you are here posting rubbish.
Is this the first time army is doing this kind of rubbish?
Did they not do the same in Benue recently?
Continue fooling yourself.
Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by PrinceOfLagos: 6:58am On Jun 18, 2021
Sammy07:

Lols, you dey ment
Lol grin
Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by obyrich(m): 7:00am On Jun 18, 2021
Almaigaa:
So Aba is this beautiful? The joke is on you.
Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by Notasyouthink: 7:34am On Jun 18, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Congratulations Nnamdi Kanu you have done well for us.

Source BBC PIDGIN

https://fb.watch/6bifMitYdw/
This udele n'eri ozu should be blaming the fulanised army not blessed Nnamdi Kanu

Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by AntiBMC(m): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2021
bunto:
Ibos and entitlement. First to do no dey pain.
Now that the SE is burning you guys are not laughing anymore but during #endsars, y'all were laughing at the rest of us Nigerians including the SS people.
So we all join together to say....

NTOR !!!!! cheesy

See mumu. What are you blabbing? You don bathe cow piss today? Cause e b like say u dey hallucinate. Dem suppose sack u for this ur bmc work wey you dey do, cause u dey fall hands. U never learn d divide and conquer tactics well.

The ntoor u saying looks like it's meant for fulani head-slammers like you. Daz even d reason y u are crying on my mention. Oiiinnn! Keep crying ur tears are delicious. Try go bath ur usual.

1 Like

Re: Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News by sage(m): 7:54am On Jun 18, 2021
BKayy:

They will not take it because we are fighting both them and the army backing them back.
They want the town because of its proximity to the Gas fields but will never have it

You are talking rubbish dude. Igbo land was never in any danger of any so called Fulani takeover. Only a fool believes that nonsense.

Southeast was peaceful until so called unknown gun men started their madness.

Southeast doesn’t need ESN or any such nonsense. When were Fulani’s about to take over the southeast again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS / Oyebanji Swears-In New Council Chairmen, Urges Focus On Security, IGR / Cold Blooded Execution Of Boko Haram Suspect [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.