Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back (34995 Views)

Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by kennyify88: 3:28am On Jun 18, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that he is committed to serving Nigerians because of the love the citizens have for him.

According to Buhari, providing adequate security and livelihood is a debt of gratitude he owed Nigerians for giving him the opportunity to serve.

Buhari spoke at the palace of the Shehu of Borno on Thursday, recalling how he started his administrative career as a military officer in Borno State as a governor for seven months.

“My commitment to serve Nigerians is a payback for the love shown to me. I started my political adventure in Maiduguri and I always look forward to coming here,” he added.

Speaking further, Buhari commended State Governor for his forthrightness, resilience and drive in bringing development to the state, despite security challenges.

The President noted that very few leaders will take the risks Governor Zulum had taken over the years to protect his people and promote peace and development, especially in putting his life on the line by spending nights with vulnerable people.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/17/nigerians-love-me-thats-why-im-paying-them-back-buhari/%3famp

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by PrinceOfLagos: 3:29am On Jun 18, 2021
You're paying them back with poverty, unemployment, death and financial mismanagement.

The only way you can make Nigerians happy now is to resign .

703 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Karlovych: 3:30am On Jun 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin Only the Association of Vulture Grillers love you. How can a normal person love deranged bigoted tyrant? Even some Afonjaz are beginning to come to their senses

356 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Mangekyo: 3:34am On Jun 18, 2021
Who told you we love you. This how we see you as a matter of fact. Füćk off!

350 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by ebuka440: 3:39am On Jun 18, 2021
Nigerians loves you after you bleeped them without using condom and deposited untreated milk thereby putting it in a family way of poverty and sufferings.

If this statement is true eeh........ I rest my case

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Mokason288(m): 3:52am On Jun 18, 2021
Government of the North

By the North

And for the North

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Freestainworld(m): 4:18am On Jun 18, 2021
Herdsmen loves you, this man I believe is very lifeless

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Grace001: 4:25am On Jun 18, 2021
They are telling this man lies

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Maxymilliano(m): 4:28am On Jun 18, 2021
Paying them back with hardship and more hardship abi

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Jostoman: 4:46am On Jun 18, 2021
Hope am not among?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Ever8090: 4:48am On Jun 18, 2021
He is right... those who still believe in Nigeria loves him..no need to start insulting the old man..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by nyiamfrank: 5:07am On Jun 18, 2021
That's it

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by nyiamfrank: 5:09am On Jun 18, 2021
Meanwhile...
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Freestainworld(m): 5:33am On Jun 18, 2021
Gratitude with killings

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by CharleyBright(m): 6:05am On Jun 18, 2021
This man is a Clown.

27 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by beautyhd: 6:38am On Jun 18, 2021
Paying them back with what exactly?

They love you to vote you in for a second term and you pay them back with tribalism, insecurities, poverty, nepotism, sufferings in all spheres, overall failure.

This man should stop talking abeg, everything about him is disgusting

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by phemmyfour: 8:45am On Jun 18, 2021
Paying them back with banditry

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by FarahAideed: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2021
You are the most hated person in this country

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by design106: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2021
cool
You'll not know why this post even have likes

22 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by FalseProphet1(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2021
Buhari will be Nigeria's 3 president after abacha and yaradua to die in office.

This I have seen.

23 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Heavenschild: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2021
Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back - Yes you're paying them back with

Insecurity

Increasing unemployment rate like never before

Increase fuel tariff(N121 per litre in June to over N143 in July; and N150 in August, to N162 in September 2020)

Increased inflation rate and electricity tariff which is never available

Naira constantly crashing on a daily basis

security issues in the country have become hydra-headed. From Boko Haram terrorists through herdsmen to bandits and kidnapping.

And worst of them all that liar that is always releasing singles ..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by RisenJoe(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2021
K
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Rebuke: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2021
angry. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Ejlove4u(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2021
who dey deceive this ones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Kandeed: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2021
You're paying back foolish Nigerians who in their foolishness removed a man with PhD and went for a being without certificate and better education thinking he'll develop a special knowledge overnight to reroute Nigeria to the path of prosperity.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by melzabull(f): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2021
Please make no mistake!

By nigerians he means the despicable fo_ols and useful ediots who keep singing his praises for the singular reason that he shows his undiluted bigotry and hatred for Igbos and the SE region, and 90% of these people are yoroobas

This is the only reason they love and support buhari despite his glaring failures and incompetence, they do this while also hoping that their region will get the next president

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by mzBEAM(f): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2021
Enter street alone make we show you real love alaye.

Eleribu somebody

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by melzabull(f): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2021
MuhaMADu buhari, you are a senseless animal. Even your malnourished cows have more sense than you

10 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Julibet: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2021
Just when you think Buhari can't surprise you again. Oboy na roller-coaster we dy so o..

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Sholaco: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2021
My brother don't deceive yourself, northerner love you, igbo, yoruba and middle belts do not like you not talk more of love

11 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by brosom(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2021
Yes Sir,

U love us, and we understand the opposite of love.

Thus, why u re paying us back with all the back opposite you've got..

God bless u.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! / Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) / Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.