Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back (35013 Views)

Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 18, 2021
grin
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Okoyouth: 11:10am On Jun 18, 2021
You are paying Nigerians back with evil
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by dhesmond(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2021
God will judge ooooo Buhari, is this how u plan to pay us?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by michoim(m): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
You're paying them back with poverty, unemployment, death and financial mismanagement.

The only way you can make Nigerians happy now is to resign .
Don't say Nigerians. But say IPOB/PDP that you represent...
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Hapinex01: 11:35am On Jun 18, 2021
He is paying us back with Boko Haram, kidnappers bandits herdsmen and others.��
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by West2019(m): 11:36am On Jun 18, 2021
Fool
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by houseontherock: 11:37am On Jun 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
You're paying them back with poverty, unemployment, death and financial mismanagement.

The only way you can make Nigerians happy now is to resign .
Paying us with so much negativity grin
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by dederocs(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2021
Mr President, be neutral and do the job. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Ganbite: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by hakeem4(m): 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
who are the nigerians?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by jeruzi(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
If loving buhari is why he is killing the people and giving their lands to fulanis, what will happen if they hate him?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Unrated900(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Only the Association of Vulture Grillers love you. How can a normal person love deranged bigoted tyrant? Even some Afonjaz are beginning to come to their senses

Yes they are coming to their senses
They won’t come now till Buhari shock them come 2023 and handed power to his co-cows
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
Liposure:
how much dem pay you
Who please.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Safyqueen: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kandeed:

You just wasted my time reading thr the gibberish you just wrote. no point at all, a whole 6 paragraphs with different point not pointing at one particular reasonable thing to pick on. haba guy

You are too young to understand my point.
However each paragraph stands on its own with self explanatory except the last paragraph where only few Nigerians with previledge information understands.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Ever8090: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
melzabull:
only a dense fool believe in nigeria

Meanwhile claim the above prayer
you this goat..I said "those"
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Ever8090: 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
effort1:

May God reward you the way Buhari is rewarding Nigerians.

May your life be run the way Buhari runs Nigeria security and economy.

May your life and destiny be impoverished the way Buhari turns Nigeria to poverty capital of the world.
you this goat, I said.."those"..,you no get sense!!
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Liposure: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Who please.
you now. I hear say buhari don bribe some people
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by otokx(m): 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Such love.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Tyche(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
The guts on that man
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by woleabayo(f): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
pay back time indeed
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Brushstrokes20: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
Stupidest thing I ever read!

Dumb as fvck senile simpleton.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Maximus85(m): 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by seunayantokun(m): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
You on your own
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by WEALTHYMII: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
Arewa agenda has finished Nigeria.
Let us pray!
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by shoprite: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by UnabashedIPOB: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back

Well, all you UNITY BEGGARS, you heard him right. He's paying you back by impoverishing you as each day goes by because he HATES all of you! ONE NIGERIA is going to KILL you!!
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by mirindamanlee74(m): 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
Buhari na true you dey really dey pay us back waiting we Don do for you.Are like you say you Sabi words and opposite.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by ThugBoy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
Only those that used cow urine to bath day and night love you.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
Liposure:
you now. I hear say buhari don bribe some people
And you didn't here that we the 5% now love him more than we love our lives?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by tivhador: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Who's the fucker who told this pussy-ass nigga that we love him? He should go suck it hard grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport / I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare / Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.