Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back (35000 Views)

Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by tolaswim: 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
I am shocked by his remarks....
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Yankee101: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
With wickedness
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by 900warriorz: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
The second picture though cheesy cheesy cheesy

The soldier be like who dey follow you laugh, I go comot ya teeth just now grin grin
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by ACE1010: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
This man is a drunken sailor.... Nigerians hate you with passion.......
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by veraiyke(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Idiotic statement
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by awoluyi(m): 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Your love is for nobody because you said "I am for nobody."
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Edusouls(m): 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Then leave Nigeria sharp sharp enter America free of life troubles, what are still doing here?
KRSWon:

This is "saving Nigeria from total destruction"?

Nigeria Is a Failed State
https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/05/27/nigeria-is-a-failed-state/

Nigeria ranks 146th on Global Peace Index, 8th least peaceful in Africa
https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigeria/nigeria-ranks-146th-on-global-peace-index-8th-least-peaceful-in-africa/

Six years after, Buhari has failed to keep promise of securing Nigeria
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/464754-analysis-six-years-after-buhari-has-failed-to-keep-promise-of-securing-nigeria.html

Once Africa’s promise, Nigeria is heaving under crime, few jobs
https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2021/6/15/once-africas-promise-nigeria-is-heaving-under-crime-scare-jobs
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Edusouls(m): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Na big man to big man talk nahh, u never reach at all..
KRSWon:

But it was okay for the same Buhari to tell other presidents to resign?

https://www.nairaland.com/1298403/buhari-asks-jonathan-resign-over
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
This man don high
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by babajero(m): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
Try imagine the opposite of what he said, then you get the true meaning of what he meant.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Liposure: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
And you didn't here that we the 5% now love him more than we love our lives?
I thought you were pro ipob and anti buhari. What happened
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Liposure:
I thought you were pro ipob and anti buhari. What happened
So what do you think I am now?
I love Bubu more. He just claim we love him because he is paying us back.
So if someone is paying you back, won't you love.
The more Igbo blood he drinks, the more we love him. My happiness is that his people who gave him 97% support are in the same shit with us the 5%
Yes, I love Bubu
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Senatoraku: 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
I swear, truly you are actually paying us back. Very wicked and deranged man cry
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by DedeNkem: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
Coming from a narcissist idiot, incompetent tribalistic nepotistic murderous Fulani jihadist dead-man-walking, Buhari!
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by smartemmy5(m): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2021
Oga I no fellow for the people wey love oo
Abeg just comot for office make hungry no kill person for this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport / FG Mulls Single Salary Scale For Federal Civil Service MDAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.