Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) (50357 Views)

Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States / FG Shortlists 20 Candidates For AGF’s Replacement, Begins Accreditation Monday / FG Shortlists Bidders For 12 Highways In Lagos, Kano, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by Masterclass32: 6:24am On Jun 18, 2021
Simple game plan. Use Fulani herdsmen to cause chaos and massacres across the country, particularly mid belt and southern states, declare it a "farmers-herders clash", map out lands in those states for the herders (a foothold for the invaders) as a way of resolving the crisis.

That's why this govt won't let this matter rest. For six yrs, we've been going back and forth on this cow business.

The north has more than enough land for this. Why encroach into the south?
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by vedaxcool(m): 6:25am On Jun 18, 2021
[s]
moriss33:
It's a private enterprise....the Nigerian Government has more pressing problems than taking peoples land to create cattle reserves for cattle herders.
Just like GEJ or ObJ gazzeting land for Spare parts traders....its not done anywhere.
U wont see anything wrong with it cuz it's at the behest of your darling daddy.
Goggle hypocrisy & look urself in the mirror.

[/s]

grin grin grin spare parts requires 2 by 2 room ranching requires a huge expanse of space something only the State Government have the authority to grant but I am sure "educated" southerners like yourself have replaced bigotry hypocrisy as the basis of your thinking.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by HRMK: 6:26am On Jun 18, 2021
limit it to the north!not needed in the south!!
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by Keshinromighty(m): 6:27am On Jun 18, 2021
Una still on top ...this your cow matter...�� Nigeria una dey try ooh ...6years done go���
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by seunayantokun(m): 6:27am On Jun 18, 2021
mamaafrik:
these are the two monkey....bananas that he said ran to him in Abuja,awon olori bu deede.

If they have indeed sold out, God shall not forgive them as they shall be equally guilty as the Fulani herdsmen terrorists shedding blood across Nigeria.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by kudinkarfe: 6:27am On Jun 18, 2021
Vicotex:
We are begging them to bring the cattle to the east as per grazing route.I was amazed how UGM used some as target practice in a popular market in my lga.The men came down from thr car and the headers disappeared on seeing them. And they shot the 5 cattle dead.And it was free meat for all .We have plenty grazing route in South East .
Nna you are talking as if Easterners doesn't need the North. Come to the north and see population of nndibos living comfortably, making their millions without been attack. Let's learn to tolerate one another. Nobody is happy with the Fulani herdsmen's behavior but doesn't mean we will be treating each other with disdain.
We open our arms wide open to welcome una
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by kudinkarfe: 6:29am On Jun 18, 2021
Vicotex:
We are begging them to bring the cattle to the east as per grazing route.I was amazed how UGM used some as target practice in a popular market in my lga.The men came down from thr car and the headers disappeared on seeing them. And they shot the 5 cattle dead.And it was free meat for all .We have plenty grazing route in South East .
Nna you are talking as if Easterners doesn't need the North. Come to the north and see population of nndibos living comfortably, making their millions without been attack. Let's learn to tolerate one another. Nobody is happy with the Fulani herdsmen's behavior but doesn't mean we will be treating each other with disdain.

4 Likes

Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by almarthins(m): 6:31am On Jun 18, 2021
Isobug:
Since 1914, they have been traitors. Fear them

Let's not forget that most Nigerians are traitors too. From East to West and from South to north. Our so call elders are willing to sell us for personal gain. lately, the leaders/ elders/ traditional ruler of the igbos went to visit buhari, for what? Dem don go sell Dem there. Make I no even mention yoruba own. Na double deal

Anytin Nigeria na paper work but the reality will be different. If na ranch as they claim, it will be the opposite in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by Trustedpronet: 6:31am On Jun 18, 2021
Let federal government give governors money to build the ranches in their states and they should employ whom so ever they want to run the farm. Cow meat and milk business should be for every tribe and not peculiar to fulani alone.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by gambia(m): 6:33am On Jun 18, 2021
Galaticos444:
not jst Nigeria but he's d worst tin dat has happened to mankind,Buhari is a classical example of evil

Honestly.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by beyondPen(m): 6:33am On Jun 18, 2021
yommen:

See, we the southerners are fools. We talk with our tongues not with brain We understand that the Fulani people are killing our people so that their cattle can feed on our people's farms and yet we still eat their meat. How often do you that you are yabbing yoruba avoid cow meat? I bet you eat it everyday! You get sense at all? Ain't you a naturally born hypocrite with that? And for how long are we going to rely on the north to feed us? Ask yourself, how many millions of people can the food crops produced in your state feed over the next five years?

Yes, the ministry of agriculture has chosen to establish national grazing reserve. Its an opportunity for Yorubas who have the money to tap into the business. The land will still be for the state government most likely or may be federal government which can never be restricted to only Hausas. Yorubas should be involved and learn. Our cows can be more than theirs in these two states and we pick things from there.

You only see things with your tribalistic eyes, no sense.

Good write up.

I noticed fulanis are more in ogun, Oyo state and they see there as home.
During my NYSC days in kaduna camp, the fulanis were more closer to me than other tribes- they even feed me steady almost every night, advised me and up till now am still in contact with some.

Our people can tap from the technology this ranching will bring.

Its a welcome development.
Soon enough when others see that we are benefitting massively from this, they will say we and the northerners have shared Nigeria between us instead of joining the trail.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by Wickedtruths: 6:37am On Jun 18, 2021
Dapo Abiodun keeps acting like someone under a curse. What kind of nonsense is this?
Cattle business is not in the exclusive list, agriculture is not for only the FG. Let the state establish cattle ranches and let interested herders rent it from the state government. The state should not provide land to the FG for any cattle rubbish.
When it is time to eject the herders, what happened in Jos North is what will happen.

Reject the FG's cattle Shenanigans now!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by 7pages(m): 6:40am On Jun 18, 2021
thunder will fire all Ogun and Oyo indigene both home and abroad if they don't pressure their useless Governors to drop the idea of any useless ranching and establishment in Oyo and Ogun state

why are you fools like this, don't you learn from history? if any ranching will exist in southwest it should unanimously come from the State Governors with only Yoruba as the herders

this stupidity, Dapo and Makinde you fools better retract that ideas. Ogun and Oyo indigene must not allow this to stand

Fulani people are dangerous human being, avoid them
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by Zenithpeak(m): 6:40am On Jun 18, 2021
Islie:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/fg-shortlists-21-states-for-pilot-grazing-reserves/

Looks like a good step in the right direction....

Ranching will be an ideal solution to Fulani herdsman crises but not an answer to their supremacist tendencies.

This Buhari led federal government lacks capacity to propagate and execute a good program without the input of poisonous northern agenda and that is the biggest fear.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by CsRockefeller(m): 6:40am On Jun 18, 2021
Vicotex:
Umu Nigeria , 6 years gone you guys are still discussing cows.

Did you guys elect cows ?

Being a Nigerian is abysmally frustrating and unbelievably exciting - Chinua Achebe. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by Vicotex(m): 6:41am On Jun 18, 2021
kudinkarfe:

That's why we keeps our arms wide open to welcome them to igbo land.
Like say the North dey give us anything for free.
The Igbos you see in the North, are not living there for free, they pay for everything including the business they conduct there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by BabaOneChance: 6:41am On Jun 18, 2021
They voted in a herdsman so what did you expect?

And the governors of those two southern states must come out and explain why they were singled out. Something is fishy.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by Vicotex(m): 6:43am On Jun 18, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Being a Nigerian is abysmally frustrating and unbelievably exciting - Chinua Achebe. grin
That man see things wey even some of us no know
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by BabaOneChance: 6:44am On Jun 18, 2021
vedaxcool:

So if Southerners want to go into herding of cattle what happens to them? Hate can never substitute logics.

They should build a fence around their lands and keep their cows within it. That's how it's done in the western world.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by IJOBA11: 6:44am On Jun 18, 2021
Vicotex:
YOU SURE SAY YOU NOR BE SAHELIAN
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by Faber(m): 6:45am On Jun 18, 2021
Freestainworld:
The two southern States involved are hypocrites, this is a northern business, they should remain in the North.
Correct talk

Chop knuckle
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by Vicotex(m): 6:46am On Jun 18, 2021
IJOBA11:
YOU SURE SAY YOU NOR BE SAHELIAN
Hahahhahaha, na the new name for fulani be that?
I be afikpo guy o
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by CsRockefeller(m): 6:46am On Jun 18, 2021
Vicotex:

That man see things wey even some of us no know

You can say that again.

1 Like

Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by onuman: 6:47am On Jun 18, 2021
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by GentleRay: 6:48am On Jun 18, 2021
Na only northern dey rear cow?
Freestainworld:
The two southern States involved are hypocrites, this is a northern business, they should remain in the North.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by kingsceedon(m): 6:48am On Jun 18, 2021
Lekan239:
Why can't dey do their thing in the North there, feed and nurture them there, then transport the ones ready for slaughter down south. Must dey litter the south with their bad body odour

Which south are you talking about? The only South wey I saw there na only 2 Yoruba states
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by Gospel367: 6:51am On Jun 18, 2021
yommen:

See, we the southerners are fools. We talk with our tongues not with brain We understand that the Fulani people are killing our people so that their cattle can feed on our people's farms and yet we still eat their meat. How often do you that you are yabbing yoruba avoid cow meat? I bet you eat it everyday! You get sense at all? Ain't you a naturally born hypocrite with that? And for how long are we going to rely on the north to feed us? Ask yourself, how many millions of people can the food crops produced in your state feed over the next five years?

Yes, the ministry of agriculture has chosen to establish national grazing reserve. Its an opportunity for Yorubas who have the money to tap into the business. The land will still be for the state government most likely or may be federal government which can never be restricted to only Hausas. Yorubas should be involved and learn. Our cows can be more than theirs in these two states and we pick things from there.

You only see things with your tribalistic eyes, no sense.
See you sounding all intelligent but Las Las, I see no sense here. So you think that national reserves will turn the herdsmen to peaceful Loving people and when u come to compete with them in cow rearing in the reserves, they will make tea and coffee and give u They won u guys already to the game. it is just like saying that the western governors should establish free shops and spaces for Igbo spare parts sellers all over the west with the hope that the yorubas will eventually top in the business. Same way it's impossible in this analysis is the same way is impossible in what u said. You can't beat the fulanis in normadic cattle rearing... maybe u could through ranching but not that grazing style. Heads will roll when the competition starts. These lands you guys are giving, remember it can never be taken back from the government no matter the outcome Las las

1 Like

Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:52am On Jun 18, 2021
Grazing route or Ranch? please choose one!

Don't b a blind bat!
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by dlaw70(m): 6:55am On Jun 18, 2021
Freestainworld:
[color=#990000][/color]
They should not remain in the north because they are northern business but because,their business causese severe problems and damages to other people's businesses.

Why the above is the accurate reason is because,even in northern Nigeria,there are more southern businesses there.

The df is that,the southern businesses in the north does not constitute nuisance to anyone.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by tobstarizhia(m): 6:57am On Jun 18, 2021
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by Jonegonu: 6:58am On Jun 18, 2021
Freestainworld:
I dont no why some of you will not have small sense of living. The question I want to ask you base on your comment, what you are trying to say is that people from the south west to study animal science in the university, and if they study what is the south west government plan to provide employment for them.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by phorget(m): 6:58am On Jun 18, 2021
I think it's time for the southerners to push for piggery business too. We need a grazing route for our pigs up north...

To cause small wahala just dey hungry me cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over / Portfolios: How Buhari Shocked Some Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.