Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) (50337 Views)

Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States / FG Shortlists 20 Candidates For AGF’s Replacement, Begins Accreditation Monday / FG Shortlists Bidders For 12 Highways In Lagos, Kano, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by JesseJo: 7:48am On Jun 18, 2021
Vicotex:
We are begging them to bring the cattle to the east as per grazing route.I was amazed how UGM used some as target practice in a popular market in my lga.The men came down from thr car and the headers disappeared on seeing them. And they shot the 5 cattle dead.And it was free meat for all .We have plenty grazing route in South East .
We open our arms wide open to welcome una

Tommorow when the owners of the cattle launch a reprisal like they recently did in Ebonyi, I hope you will remember this your story.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by chrisvic007: 7:48am On Jun 18, 2021
Freestainworld:
The two southern States involved are hypocrites, this is a northern business, they should remain in the North.

The two southern states are Ebonyi and Imo states.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by kraftysprouts: 7:49am On Jun 18, 2021
Chibuzoc:
Even FG knows there boundaries. Just like how Israel recovered there lands from the jihadist so shall Biafra recover our lands from the blood thirsty marauders

Keep quiet if you don't know what's happening in Israel and Palestine
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by JesseJo: 7:50am On Jun 18, 2021
kraftysprouts:

Buy LAND and put your cattles there, why is the federal government building ranch in the first place?

Why is the govt building motor parks, why are they building markets, why are they building industrial parks with all the necessary facility, bearing in mind non of these facility is used directly by the govt but citizens...

Hate has destroyed your reasoning ability.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by TimmyTen(m): 7:51am On Jun 18, 2021
The objective is same they just rebranded the name we are not fools
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by Vicotex(m): 7:51am On Jun 18, 2021
JesseJo:

Tommorow when the owners of the cattle launch a reprisal like they recently did in Ebonyi, I hope you will remember this your story.
Then we lunch our own too.
Northerners have no monopoly over violence.
Fear fear yoruba

1 Like

Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by JesseJo: 7:53am On Jun 18, 2021
Vicotex:

Then we lunch our own too.
Northerners have no monopoly over violence.
Fear fear yoruba

Clown I ain't Yoruba...I'm an Urhobo man...A man a billion times ahead of you in simple reasoning...

Imagine your answer, you launch your own too...And the circle continues...Pls to what end?

The kind of thinking that lacks ability to profer solutions.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by Vicotex(m): 8:00am On Jun 18, 2021
JesseJo:

Clown I ain't Yoruba...I'm am an Urhobo man...A man a billion times ahead of you in simple reasoning...

Imagine your answer, you launch your own too...And the circle continues...Pls to what end?

The kind of thinking that lacks ability to profer solutions.
Our oyel don make you no dey reason well
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by Gambit23: 8:00am On Jun 18, 2021
Freestainworld:
The two southern States involved are hypocrites, this is a northern business, they should remain in the North.

Did those 2 states tell u that they are involved?
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by kraftysprouts: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2021
JesseJo:

Why is the govt building motor parks, why are they building markets, why are they building industrial parks with all the necessary facility, bearing in mind non of these facility is used directly by the govt but citizens...

Hate has destroyed your reasoning ability.

They take taxes, where have you seen the herdsmen pay tax?
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by wazobia68: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2021
JesseJo:

Hate won't let some of you reason properly.

You are too dumb to think of the first mover economic advantage that will accrue to southern business men who takes advantage of owning cattle in a grazing reserve in Ogun...When Lagos that is next door consumes 10,000 cattles per day.

Open your mind and stop being clownish

This Jessejo, you have been speaking my mind. The states that do not key in now will regret it. So much money for the states to make from this initiative. Unfortunately, my region is blinded by hate. Very unlike them being business minded people.

1 Like

Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by JesseJo: 8:03am On Jun 18, 2021
Vicotex:

Our oyel don make you no dey reason well

Oyel injure you there.

Who oyel help??
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by segun18(m): 8:04am On Jun 18, 2021
As a deep thinker, I will advice every able bodied person in the South to start investing in Cow rearing and animal husbandry generally . I mean we should go beyond the normal poultry business of rearing Turkeys, chicken and eggs etc. I saw a video of a 27 years old girl in Anambra state(She schooled abroad) on YouTube sometime last year with a small ranch with about 12 Cows she has nurtured(although she employed a Fulani man who had the skillset to nurture them.)
Kwam 1 the musician in Ijebu ode has about 50 Cows in a well secured compound and is nurturing them well. I read just recently that most of the 2 lorries laden with Cows that were destroyed recently in Mbaise and Awka or somewhere in the East about 2 weeks ago were actually owed by 2 Igbo businessmen.My personal self have about 27 goats in the custody of a farmer friend outside Ijebu ode.

Agriculture is the way to go.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by breezeng: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2021
The Federal Government should give each state fund to establish their cattle business where they will involve the indigenous people and not bringing people from another region to occupy other states for their benefit. We need indigenous participation and not occupation of another man's land. Yet, they have the largest espance of land more than the south but not satisfied. Let's have regional autonomy and stop unnecessary Federal sectional influence.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by realstars: 8:13am On Jun 18, 2021
Freestainworld:
Oyo Will Never Agree On This.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by makavelli80(m): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2021
Freestainworld:
"south west"

1 Like

Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by freshvine(f): 8:19am On Jun 18, 2021
2 symbolic things Buhari did after winning the election in 2015.

A. He traveled to the middle east to be presented a jihadist flag with Arabic inscription

B. He went straight to his cattles and gave them a conquering assurance of salutation.

That's the agenda not economy or security for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by 4four(m): 8:21am On Jun 18, 2021
Gospel367:

shagamu keh? make Dem do am for your village oh
na ur senatorial district mr. Governor come from now and he must locate the grazing reserve in his district since he love Fulanis
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by AfonjaConehead: 8:31am On Jun 18, 2021
6 years gone you guys are still discussing cows.

The coneheaded structures elected cow,so let them enjoy cow meat. grin
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:32am On Jun 18, 2021
vedaxcool:

So if Southerners want to go into herding of cattle what happens to them? Hate can never substitute logics.

Finally! A mind that sees the economic possibility in this.

You have a beautiful mind indeed.

We all can raise cattle anywhere in the country....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2021
What else does our apprentice politician president know how to do other than to talk about cows always.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by Realdeals(m): 8:32am On Jun 18, 2021
Freestainworld:

Cattle business is not solely for the Fulani's, even if you eat meat, take cheese, milk, and butter, you are part of the cattle business value chain.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by christistruth01: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2021

Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by DedeNkem: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2021
vedaxcool:

So if Southerners want to go into herding of cattle what happens to them? Hate can never substitute logics.

Southerners can go into ranching, I believe what the guy meant is for Northerners to ranch in their own States.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by DedeNkem: 8:44am On Jun 18, 2021
I wish the incompetent tribalistic nepotistic murderous Fulani jihadist dead-man-walking, Buhari, would assist Southern farmers the same way he's using public funds to assist his fellow Fulani cow herders/terrorists!
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by DedeNkem: 8:46am On Jun 18, 2021
engtoba48:
angry Is RUGA back or not?

We build quality, responsive, hand coded websites and mobile applications in record time. Please reach us.+234 817 440 0935

It's back, unfortunately!
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by Oracleforce: 8:46am On Jun 18, 2021
I am surprised that Benue State can be 8n the list with all the killing and intimidating of Benue people by the Fulani herders...couple with Samuel Ortom bad-mouthing the president.

Ha. Trust nobody
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by BlackBaron: 8:48am On Jun 18, 2021
Article states 'sanctioned'. Effectively means some of the states may yet be unwilling. Will be interesting to see what happens as FG can not impose their will.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by DedeNkem: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2021
Fulanis already took Kwara long time ago. Now they're hell bent on taking over Oyo and Ogun, and from the look of things, they'll surely succeed!
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by CSTRR: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2021
Nigeria is not even in the top 20 beaf exporting nation.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by lastempero: 8:54am On Jun 18, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
Is oyo not Sunday Igboho's state? How will Sunday handle this if it is about to kick off? Yorubas are always bitches and remain bitches for life. After 17 southern states reached a communique in Asaba 2 yoruba snitch governors have betrayed them because the report says the state registered with national livestock transformation plan. I don't want to believe that these governors registered with them for their lands to be taken over. Southerners should also rise up and demand STOP to harassment of alcohol business in the north, we should demand land for piggery farming in north or let's go to war. The stack illiterate dirty northerners should be our slaves.

Learn how to be constructive in ur capping. How can you insult the whole tribe just because some foolish politicians decided to sell their own people.
Re: FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) by PrinceMajestic: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2021
lastempero:

Learn how to be constructive in ur capping. How can you insult the whole tribe just because some foolish politicians decided to sell their own people.
i sorry for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss / #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.