Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,357 members, 7,850,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) (40888 Views)

Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:06am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
Bello is one man I Love for his Courage and Boldness.
He is not perfect. He has his flaws but he is one man I believe could bring some sanity to the security Failure of the government of the day.

It will be interesting if he becomes president.

Happy Birthday Your Excellency.

I used to think that you have sense but I never knew it is weed doing you.... Get help soon please

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:08am On Jun 19, 2021
LordErrk:

I always knew you were an idiot, but didn't want to say anything
He is a complete package idiot indeed

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 2:08am On Jun 19, 2021
OsusHunter:
This is Yahaya Bello at 4, with his mother of about 30 years.

Yahaya Bello's mom died 2 years ago at 101 years, yet Bello is just celebrating 46 years after.
guy stop lying jare
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Thereishel: 2:49am On Jun 19, 2021
He is not 46 he should be in his 60s. Her mother dies 2 years ago at the age of 101 years. Do the math so her mother born him when she was 67 years old?
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by CasNova(m): 2:56am On Jun 19, 2021
Congrats.

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by KEKONweezy91: 3:07am On Jun 19, 2021
itoPaction:

Bello is our next President Insha Allah. 15 million youths have already endorsed him. 2023 is not for looters and criminal like Tinubu. Bello is the choice of the youth.

Youth Kii you there!
Devils incarnate himself.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by gare(f): 3:15am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
He is not perfect. He has his flaws but he is one man I believe could bring some sanity to the security Failure of the government of the day.

Maybe president of your village association

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 4:10am On Jun 19, 2021
There are two governor's in this country that I have no value for they are The kogi governor and the supreme court governor
I always see it as a punishment to the people of this two state to have those two governor's in their State...

Our righteous man is campaigning for somebody owing workers salaries to become president imagine that...Seems hardship is normal to some people in this country haba oya righteousness collect jare grin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by amazinghomez09: 4:17am On Jun 19, 2021
OsusHunter:

Yahaya Bello's mom died 2 years ago at 101 years, yet Bello is just celebrating 46 years after.
So sir by your theory he is 101-2-30=69 years
It is well o this social media.....

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by OnyeObodo: 5:17am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

You sir are an utmost foolish man for this comment.

I usually thought you are of Christ and always liked your comments. But from the look of things, you are actually Satanic and outrightly devilish.

Bello President? Someone owing Kogi Workers for several years now? And built houses worth Billions across Nigeria? You can't claim ignorance of this because you are on Nairaland daily and have access to premium information regarding Kogi and her governor. May God judge you

Unfollowing you with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 5:19am On Jun 19, 2021
money121:

Ok tell the person thank you at least the person refer you and patronize Us
Mo appreciate grin grin
If what you just typed look like advice to you kindly keep it to urself becos i want to secure client i should buy higher and sale at lost.. tell me any businessman that does that.. Kogba Kodija my brother grin grin

And for this 5k giveaway https://www.nairaland.com/6543654/c.e.o-imranroofing-5k-weekly-giveaway

You may not need it as big man but i will not keep the 5k to myself you can share the post for someone that need it
Becos am sure that wt brought all dis drag on nairaland
Next tym try to mind ur business tongue grin
Enough said in my earlier posts . No hitches
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're talking nonsense

Now I see you're not righteous.

Bello that couldn't pay workers salaries for months you want to be president

Which meaningful development has Bello brought to Kogi state?

Bello is a disappointment to all right thinking youths of this country.

GBAM.. how can someone be proud of Bello?! Someone that bought that big hipped Nollywood acctress a 45 million Toyota landcruiseer after US ng government money to take care of his 3 over bloated wife's..

Rightouessnes is not right @ all

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Ever8090: 5:34am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

see mumu talk abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:46am On Jun 19, 2021
Let's be calming down please
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by UchenduOkolie: 5:53am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

If dem born you well come and write this rubbish again. No be only President na president of nurtw. Nonsense upon ingredient. This corrupt and directionless mistake of a governor to be president? For your village.

He thinks that by using government money to host hungry former stars he will now be president?

Hungry Mikel and hungry you. Stupid people. If you like post this rubbish here again. Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by UchenduOkolie: 6:05am On Jun 19, 2021
KEKONweezy91:

Youth Kii you there!
Devils incarnate himself.

You this KEKONweezy91 you are a stupid goat. How much Yahaya Bello dey pay you every month to come and write this rubbish? Corruption kill you.

Yahaya Bello that nobody respects in Nigeria. Dino Melaiye will finish him. Bello can be president in your father and mother’s villages. Stupid ndi ara people.
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by OnionBandit(f): 6:08am On Jun 19, 2021
OsusHunter:

So you are saying Yahaya Bello is around 70?

Weed don scatter your brain, Aswearugad
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by phemmyfour: 6:24am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

You better stick to your evangelism if you are informed politically.
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by phemmyfour: 6:31am On Jun 19, 2021
OsusHunter:

Her mother died @90 not 101. They don't keep records of age in the villages
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by money121(m): 6:51am On Jun 19, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Enough said in my earlier posts . No hitches
Motigbo jare Special Advicer tongue tongue
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

You Simply love a Thief because he is Bold and courageous? Even kidnappers and ritualists are bold and courageous. You have forgotten these people are Politicians. They device many strategies to deceive you in liking them. And they got you this Gullible Nigerian. And no be you dey always post righteous stuff? U no talk this one well o. You Saying This idiot would be president is disappointing

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:06am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

Are u insane?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Vision3: 7:06am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

.keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by illicit(m): 7:10am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

You must be mad

I knew u are just a charlatan

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by vicfajeze: 7:14am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

EBIRA agenda again?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 7:24am On Jun 19, 2021
richmond500:
So this thief is 46?

FOOTBALL AGE....
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 7:28am On Jun 19, 2021
Everyone is just cashing out on Bello, money he should have channelled to paying backlogs of worker's salaries and building new projects
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Prince001(m): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

What's wrong with Naija people sef? How can u expect better governance from same recycled heartless leader. Why do we always settle for less? The other countries doing better they are not using recycled looters!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by bolafez(m): 9:00am On Jun 19, 2021
There's a comment that got me.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anioma State And South East Zone / APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) / Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.