Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

This Is Actually Why Most Women Want To Get Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Actually Why Most Women Want To Get Married (7103 Views)

SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Actually Why Most Women Want To Get Married by Lovelyperson(m): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
siofra:

I don't like children and they don't like me.
How are so sure they don't like u?
Re: This Is Actually Why Most Women Want To Get Married by bepositive11: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Nwaimikpe not op said marriage is woman's bragging right,do you have comprehension issues?

My comment was a reply to Nwaimikpe's comment. Didn't you see that I quoted it?

I agree with you OP. I disagree with Nwaimikpe
Re: This Is Actually Why Most Women Want To Get Married by bepositive11: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Women with their own money feel they dont need a man which i stated earlier

This is getting confusing. You are OP. My reply to that comment was for Nwaimikpe not for you grin
Re: This Is Actually Why Most Women Want To Get Married by bepositive11: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Chei, Jesus!

Oga/Madam, the bolded is exactly what he said. Read his ENTIRE comment again but this time, without the stick of weed.

Thanks.

Since you're so rude, please get lost!

My reply to that comment was for Nwaimikpe not for OP. I agree with OP
Re: This Is Actually Why Most Women Want To Get Married by Ikwerelastborn: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
bepositive11:

This is getting confusing. You are OP. My reply to that comment was for Nwaimikpe not for you grin
Yes i know ,that is why I tried to correct u
Re: This Is Actually Why Most Women Want To Get Married by Ikwerelastborn: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
TheSourcerer:
you cannot be redpilled and say something like this na
Ok,it should be 2 days?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She No Wear P@nt: Bride Mistakenly Exposes Her Pr!v@te Part To Public Watch / Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl / #bbnaija2021: Angel Pulls Up Her Dress To Show Cross Tattoo On Her Bre**st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.