Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? (2413 Views)

Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like / I Got Poor Taste In Women And Like Weird Things / Most Guys And Ladies Exhibit Very Poor Taste When Sex And Money Are Involved. (2) (3) (4)

Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by Infolenka: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
Recently I've began to question my taste in women. I've heard people tell me that girls I consider attractive aren't actually attractive.

First of all I like busty girls. Any girl that has big boobs automatically gains points looks wise. Maybe I tend to focus too much on the boobs aspect and ignore other aspects?

I can identify pretty girls. Everyone can. But there are some girls who might not be typically pretty but have a face that along with their bodies turn me on in ways conventionally pretty girls like Etomi Adesua don't.

The girl below is an example. I fine her more sexually attractive than some of these pretty face girls. Like she turns me on instantly. Now the question is: Do I have a poor taste in women for finding this girl attractive? Rate her attractiveness on a scale of 1-10.

Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by obiekunie01: 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hoelosho. embarassed

Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by Kingsasian(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Same here bro. Most of the girls I find attractive are not that pretty, just "average looking facially" but their boobs are what attract me to them.

Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by Infolenka: 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kingsasian:
Same here bro. Most of the girls I find attractive are not that pretty, just "average looking facially" but their boobs are what attract me to them.

As far as sex is concerned I don't really don't tend to put much attraction on facial looks, as long as her face isn't ugly. What turns me on is the body. Maybe when I want to get married I'll find a fine face girl so that my kids will be fine.

Sometimes a stare, a grin or a smile from a facially average looking girl might arouse me faster and better than similar expressions from a typically pretty girl.
Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by lilvicky68(m): 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mtchewww
Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Every one has his or her taste for "some" physical features in the opposite sex which is liable to change as one grows older. When I was younger, I loved heavy boobs ladies in "clothes" but as soon as they are in their birthday suits, it becomes a different ball game.The boobs looking like some pendulum. But a good heavy ass and moderate knockas bouncing on my dick in reverse cowgirl style does it for me now.

Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by Agricaddict(m): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, you are letting people's assessment of your choice mess with your head, you should stick with what you deem appropriate, we don't have to have the same taste, in assessment of beautiful woman, some people consider face, some consider body structure, some people are interested in the brain, if you continue to give in to what people say, you will not have an identity or a life of your own
Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ninejaywon:
Every one has his or her taste for "some" physical features in the opposite sex which is liable to change as one grows older. When I was younger, I loved heavy boobs ladies in "clothes" but as soon as they are in their birthday suits, it becomes a different ball game.The boobs looking like some pendulum. But a good heavy ass and moderate knockas bouncing on my dick in reverse cowgirl style does it for me now.

Boobs will fall but ass don't. Forever.

Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by Infolenka: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Boobs will fall but ass don't. Forever.

Ass might not fall, but with time it will be riddled with stretchmarks, wrinkles and uneven flesh and won't look as appealing as before.

Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Infolenka:

Ass might not fall, but with time it will be riddled with stretchmarks, wrinkles and uneven flesh and won't look as appealing as before.

Rub oil on it & its spanking new again.
Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by Infolenka: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

What?

Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by begoniaa: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
Mtchewww

grin Es tu la ment dú premium. C'est OP.
Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
Infolenka:

What?

You donno warris goinon. cheesy
Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by Infolenka: 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
begoniaa:

Whatever this means, same to you and your friends and well wishers. grin

Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by Infolenka: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Like this comment if you want this girl's Instagram handle.
Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by RxHero18: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
;
BuyAndSellStuff:

Werey in disguise grin grin grin grin
Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by begoniaa: 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
Infolenka:

Whatever this means, same to you and your friends and well wishers. grin

Un méd dé brain la abrasīon. cheesy cheesy
Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by Infolenka: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
begoniaa:

Un méd dé brain la abrasīon. cheesy cheesy

Same to you and your friends. grin
Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by begoniaa: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Infolenka:

Same to you and your friends. grin
Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by lilvicky68(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
begoniaa:

Ok mag..
Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by chatinent: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Premature rapist.
Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by Infolenka: 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
chatinent:
Premature rapist.

Lol. What makes me a premature rapist?
Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by begoniaa: 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
lilvicky68:

Ok mag..

Lmaooo. Woz wrong with you now? What's with the sour replies? Are you seeing your monthly visitor, maybe? undecided Tok. Let's know. You know you can always share with the e-family?

Is it spermnopause making you testerical or sum'n? Dr. Infolenka (the coitus therapist) is here for you. Amiright, sir? grin cheesy
Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by lilvicky68(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
begoniaa:

Lmaooo. Woz wrong with you now? What's with the sour replies? Are you seeing your monthly visitor, maybe? undecided Tok. Let's know. You know you can always share with the e-family?

Is it spermnopause making you testerical or sum'n? Dr. Infolenka (the coitus therapist) is here for you. Amiright, sir? grin cheesy
So was I right then about the visitor?
Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by begoniaa: 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
lilvicky68:

So was I right then about the visitor?

Which visitor?? Sorry. The way you're communicating is beyond my level of understanding. I'll wait for our resident doctor. Keep still 'til then.

Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by lilvicky68(m): 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
begoniaa:

Which visitor?? Sorry. The way you're communicating is beyond my level of understanding. I'll wait for our resident doctor. Keep still 'til then.

Mtchewww
Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by begoniaa: 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
lilvicky68:

Mtchewww

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 20, 2021
na nyash dey attract me most.......I no dey look uche face
Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2021
Excellent taste
Remember to make sure they are born again christian and never fornicate with them, Con as u make s right decision
Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by zed7: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2021
Everyone has his or her taste. Everyone is attractive to someone. Personally, I had a spec in my younger days. Now, I really don't.
There is just something I may see and I find attractive. The person may be tall, shirt, fair or dark, it doesn't matter.
Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by baralatie(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
I don't think so!
Everybody has what fancies him
One man's like is another man's dislike!
Re: Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? by baralatie(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
I had a lady who is body filled with boobs and ass (facially average) and I was just going lusting after her .then there was a lightskin tall beautiful face lady.i acknowledged that she was beautiful but I just don't have connection.
Trouble started how is it possible to lack connection when I have a crush on lilian bach and she is close to it .
I told them I may meet lilian bach in the flesh and literarily not find her interesting and meet niniola or one busty waje and start behaving like a he goat.
Everybody has what he likes and maybe the dislike of another

Man Slumps And Dies After Reading Result Of DNA Test That Showed His Son / Check This Out About Me / This Is The Reason Why Men & Women Will Continue To Cheat In Marriage !