Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq (15991 Views)

Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians / Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by Deasegun19(m): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Will this country ever be better for the masses?
in fact, will Africa be?
Insecurity, poverty, high cost of living, policy against ease of doing business, corruption, nepotism, injustice ...
mehn...
Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by TemmyT002(m): 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
We are too many. Let's break up.
Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by TheMan3: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
Esseite:
Where do you even begin to argue...
if you share that $5b to half of the 100m people they want to bring out of poverty, supposing half of them are adults, it will amount to 50,000 per head.

I shake my head for this country

1 Like

Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by SonOfTheRisingS: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
Atiwaye:
After a sane minded person take over the government in 2023 some of you will rot in jail mark my word you will tell who you spent 5billion dollar on later.

Old songs you are still singing, maybe you mean 2023 in Northgeria?

Only the lazy Northern youths still talking about 2023 elections because of their foolish sycophantic nature.
Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by Mubay06: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
Look at the werey government what the Nigeria population wey you don spend 5billion when we are just 200m people Na Ogun go kill you bad Government and hypocrite

1 Like

Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by thundafire: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
DankemzI:
In DJ Khalid's voice Another one

shocked
If Buhari has pulled 100 million Nigerians into abject poverty and penury please like this post.
If Buhari has pulled 3 Nigerians out of poverty please share I want to show the honorable minister something
na people like
Helinues
Vulture griller
Ngeneukwenu
So many zome-bees grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by tivhador: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty.

For where? Your village?

1 Like

Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by VEHINTOLAR: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
A lot of people will go to jail on the account of their involvements in the massive looting of our commonwealths that's ongoing right under the nose of 'Mr Integrity !

This terrible Fulani woman is certainly,one of them.
Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by Henon: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Esseite:
The thing don taya me. I no argue again.

1 Like

Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by Jessicaberry: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hope the sane person is not Tinubu.. He will be the final death if Nigeria ��
Atiwaye:
After a sane minded person take over the government in 2023 some of you will rot in jail mark my word you will tell who you spent 5billion dollar on later.

1 Like

Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by Martialb1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
Dem use 5billi fight poverty but the poverty still come dey win, this country don tire me ooh
Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by Bluntemperor: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:
shift jor

I did not collect my share

Madam you are on your own as no Palliatives was ever collected by me or any family Members.
Worse is the promises to the road Mechanics, tailoring group,the Private Schools Owners etc.
Shame on all of you for raising up people's hope and dashed them!.
The Covid-19 was an opportunity to move closer to grassroots and redeemed your image but no Govt Officials came to the people.
No wander Poverty is more with the people now than before.
It is not good to lock yourself in the Rock and only when you need their votes you will be going round.
The EFCC should have launched series of investigation to the fraudulent practices in the distribution of
the Palliatives as many were called by telephones but most of the money were diverted to those Officials Accounts and nobody is asking questions.
This is too Shameful!
O Lord, have mercy on our leaders!
Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by miketayo(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Even if they shared 2m naira among the poor in the country it would go round with change
Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by walefalana(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
Is there something missing ?

These people don't seem to get it.

Clueless governance !
Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Buhari is shocked
Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by Hexohjay2017(m): 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
I don't know when poverty becomes Mike Tyson or Roman reign
Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by drealcivilceno(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
Esseite:

As in

1 Like

Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by Superboss: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
Poverty eventually won in the fight between itself and FG.
Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Why can't he use the 5b USD to create jobs?
Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by Gfskw: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Liars
Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by plankyjacky(m): 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
$5B/200,000,000=$25
Where is the money.
These people no fear God.
Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by Femijohn198: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
This woman is a disgrace to Nigeria, the youth worse enemy in Nigeria, most especially npower
Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by CavemanDefuturo: 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
And poverty come dey multiply raised to power10, Abeg sir! We take God beg you, No fight am again, keep the remaining money and resign honorably or you will be disgraced out of office.
Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by jaxxy(m): 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Yet nothing to show?? Amazing. undecided
Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by Standing5(m): 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
Instead of aggressive food strategy they keep sharing money. That in combination with train loan for Niger and some mismanaged funds could have built us a refinery as big as Aliko Dangote's own and banished forex loss forever.
Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by PrinceofHCI(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/?p=890348

Delusional.....is when you claim what's invicinble for any rational sane people to see.....
Your claim of lifting 100m people out of poverty is best told to your Acute Poverty Clan party members!

1 Like

Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by ayo2008: 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Sadiya Farouq and Lai Mohammed seems to share the same trait
Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by Sincinnati: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
And Northerners dey eat grass?
Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by Bonavi: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

This woman is the most corrupt in the history of corruption. She has become so brazen in her impunity thanks to the Fulanis who created that ministry to steal Nigeria to comatose
Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by Obec70(m): 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
No wonder the naira is no longer valuable! And children and families from the state of the president are, feeding on grasses?
Re: FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq by snowball11(m): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hushmummy duly cashing out of the lifeless government! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State / FFK: "Buhari, Cabinet Behaving Like Pimps, Mafia Dons & Cult Members" / FG Faults Suit Against Senate Reopening Without Saraki’s Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.