Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,371 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army (68899 Views)

Massive Gboko Reception: Benue Is Atiku 100% - Dr. Oche Otorkpa / Fake Nigerian Immigration Consultant Sentenced To Jail In Canada / Viral Video Of Defence Minister Wielding A Gun Is Fake - Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by meobizy(f): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
It looks more like a bat than wolf. Many Nairalanders were ready to believe it. All I know is, with how good camera technology is these days, a claim should come in panoramic 8K lossless video before I can take it as a fact. Phone cameras now shoot at 480p in the very least yet grainy and blurry videos are presented daily as proof of rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by SeriouslySense(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Many Still believe its true, some have spread it around, and wondered about it.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by kingxsamz(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
sad
Nigerians are easily deceived with fake news.
They just love to believe things which aligns with their beliefs/ curiousity. Smh.
The thing is just a sculpture and people swallowed the whole lie surrounding it.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by BafanaBafana: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
If not for ipob youths that believe anything no matter how incredible, the army wouldn't be issuing out statements like that.
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by discusant: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/viral-video-of-rat-beast-rumoured-to-be-killed-in-benue-is-fake-army-photos/

Nigeria Armed Forces.

why do you allow yourselves to be used to decimate the youth populations in the east of Nigeria whereas no war was declared officially?
You say you are looking for IPOB people, what offense did IPOB people commit before Buhari and his clans people got their court to declare IPOB a terrorist organization?
It’s unimaginable to hear soldiers of GB killing Scottish young people because of Scottish Nationalists seeking for independence from GB.

Don’t let the Onyeukor type in the army being used to justify the unjust killings in the Southeast lead the armed forces astray.
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by J2381: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
Looks like a Hyena.
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
Adewummiii:
Ok I have to do this as a close mouth is a close destiny. Some would call me a liar and. Scammer but I'm just a young lady trying to survive. Please I had a lot of shame just thinking about posting this, I understand if anyone doubt me but hungry has dealth with me seriously. Please my old account was closed but I need help from good kind nairalanders. Please if you are touched kindly help me with any amount to stay afloat. I'm wummi. 0782751169. Access bank. God bless
one night stand with me if you are in lagos...

I will pay u 20k
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by Martialb1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Not saying it was killed by naija soldiers ooh, but the video looked quite real to me.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by Ubiman(m): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/viral-video-of-rat-beast-rumoured-to-be-killed-in-benue-is-fake-army-photos/

Research Joseph Rob Cobasky. That werewolf video is his creation. Magnificent work of art.
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by imagrg(m): 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
Fake news everywhere
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by Nuelito: 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by Naijaolosho2: 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
AntiBMC:

From soldiers guiding and pushing cows to getting into banters that they don't need to get involved with.

Nigerian military have now turned into an object of ridicule, a caricature.

grin
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by wasol: 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
aminulive:

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Some persons will just cook up somethings Sha cry
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by alimohammedibn(m): 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
It is not a werewolf

Just a wolverine
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by egunna(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
smile11s:
We need a progressive president and not an archaic man like buhari who is more interested in creating tribalism and divisiveness.

Yorubas should wake up. If Igbos are asking for a breakup it’s because they want to be progressive. This is 2021 and the world is globalized. You can now own a business in Nairobi and have customers in Lagos because it’s 2021. It’s no more about Nigeria or UAR but the quality of life you have as an individual. Can Nigeria give you a good quality of life? No. Can it be fixed? No. So we must act now and change and do it right for the future generations.

Change is constant. We must change when needed and be constantly progressive. That’s the human nature. That’s the concept of this life.

Buhari and the entire government are useless and are stupid zoo animals.
u lack home training

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by realray(m): 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
ghen ghen ware wolf in the Zoo....
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by Mayeldah(m): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
This is the only fake report we can agree with the Fulani Army of Nigeria.

Everyother news they tagged fake is real and true instead

Compromised Army defeated by bandits and Kidnnappers.
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by BarrElChapo(m): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin Nigerian Army pls allow us calm our mental health with news abeg
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by WayoProphet: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
Werey wolf grin
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by Blackdisciple(m): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lanretoye:
The only meaningful thing the NA spokesperson says is FAKE news.

He doesn't say anything else other than fake news... But when it comes to reality fighting Insecurity he is nowhere to be found
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nigeria itself is a movie....and buhari na number one villain

1 Like

Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
Adewummiii:
hmmm. This is what I'm running from. Where are you in Lagos. Send me a pm. We die once. 20k can do a lot for me

I will give you #50k for a day. Are you in?
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by NewDawn2O21: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
smile11s:
We need a progressive president and not an archaic man like buhari who is more interested in creating tribalism and divisiveness.

Yorubas should wake up. If Igbos are asking for a breakup it’s because they want to be progressive. This is 2021 and the world is globalized. You can now own a business in Nairobi and have customers in Lagos because it’s 2021. It’s no more about Nigeria or UAR but the quality of life you have as an individual. Can Nigeria give you a good quality of life? No. Can it be fixed? No. So we must act now and change and do it right for the future generations.

Change is constant. We must change when needed and be constantly progressive. That’s the human nature. That’s the concept of this life.

Buhari and the entire government are useless and are stupid zoo animals.
frustrated ipob terrorist, how does this your rant relate to this topic?
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by NewDawn2O21: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
kponkedenge:
Of course it's fake.... It's from an American movie
wow thanks for this
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by TheFacelessMan: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Murtala Mohammed’s Car The Most Well-maintained Car In Nigeria? (see Photo) / Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG / Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.