Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) (34158 Views)

Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" / Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
Gambit23:

JuliusMalema
He don't want to answer
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by discusant: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
AnanseK:

But you Igbos are terrorists, so why should Nigeria not call a spade by it’s name?

It’s only in the dysfunctional and strange country, Nigeria, where an unarmed youth group marching the streets and asking for a new country from an existing country are labeled terrorist organization.

See where Arewa lust for cheap cash from crude oil wells and gas deposits in the south has led Nigeria to.

2 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Naajjii: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
limeta:

All that you mention how did it help them
Ajaokuta steel fulani bread and butter
shamelessly you added Dangote cement another fulani
Igala will be safe and happy in biafra
But lots of Igalas are muslims and you nyamiri people have been insulting muslims as headslammers now you want to add headslammers into your biafra
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Splen07(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3087941

Una never get the Biafra, una don dey decide who una want to join or not issorit undecided
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by kay29000(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

If there exist one thing Nnamdi Kanu and his Ipob miscreants had successfully brought to igbo nation, it is nothing but Insults from people who cannot dare talk to Igbos on a normal day.

Respect is earned not the other way but Nnamdi Kanu has successfully Rubbished Igbos to the dust that every tom, dick and Harry now shows strength to Igbos and release statements as they want.

More Insults to come in the coming days..

How can someone load so many ethnicities and call them biafra but the fool is busy operating in Igboland and send fools to their early graves.

Is it crime for all these useless fools and miscreants to agitate for Igbo Republic. Why must they drag others in their Stupidity.

[b]You said lugard forced you into Nigeria, yet you want to force others into biafra...Only fools who defies their own logic behaves this way.

Biafra my foot.[/b]

Hmm...this is deep.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Gambit23: 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
24SEVEN:

ibu ezigbo onye Ara.

U aren't IGBO,Very very simple...Dont die or try to commit suicide because of that
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Gambit23: 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Glink2018:

Igbo piglet...Your Biafraudn Republic will be worst than Somalia...
We in the south-south reject you...go and form your Biafraudn Republic with your poto-poto region..

Awusa-afonja unity beggar, stop talking about ss or biafra or IGBO, it doesn't concern u in anyway
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by kioski: 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3087941
Apparently, it is not clear to you yet that you're not wanted anywhere being the "willing tool" that you have been.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Naajjii: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
Amojii:
Don't worry Igalians by the time Fulani is done with you guys.... U would wish you are part of Biafra,
As Benue people how far...
Let Igala take care of themselves about fulani issue, they wont join you in your Biafra. But you people hate muslims now you want to add Igalas that have lots of muslims in your Biafra, these people are lost and confused

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Ekpeitit(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
BKayy:
Who are these ones?
When was Igala of all people added to the the map?
Very soon Fulani will release their own statement telling IPOB to remove them from the map
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Ekpeitit(m): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
Everybody is rejecting you,una no de shame?
Attachee people.
Niger Delta has rejected you and now Middle Belt has rejected you.
You are indeed a dot in a circle with nowhere to go.

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Ever8090: 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
I don't think igbos need igala

Make Una go rest
because Igala no get oil grin..na only people wey get oil we dey find grin

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

If there exist one thing Nnamdi Kanu and his Ipob miscreants had successfully brought to igbo nation, it is nothing but Insults from people who cannot dare talk to Igbos on a normal day.

Respect is earned not the other way but Nnamdi Kanu has successfully Rubbished Igbos to the dust that every tom, dick and Harry now shows strength to Igbos and release statements as they want.

How can someone load so many ethnicities and call them biafra but the fool is busy operating in Igboland and send fools to their early graves.

Is it crime for all these useless fools and miscreants to agitate for Igbo Republic. Why must they drag others in their Stupidity.

You said lugard forced you into Nigeria, yet you want to force others into biafra...Only fools who defies their own logic behaves this way.

Biafra my foot.

The IPIGS are delusional reta@ded brainwashed terrorist monkeys.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by nowpresence(f): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Igboid:

Lol!
IPOB and MNK have even Idoma, Urhobo, Isoko, etc included in their Biafra o! grin not just Igala.
Please remove Urhobo from you god forbidden Biafra

Igbos are very useless set of people

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Akpacha(m): 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
EzeAro:
Abeg make una no vex, maybe I've been sleeping inside a cave all this while, but when did Igala people ever get added to the Biafran struggle? is this another form of attention seeking or what? grin
U said it already, u have been sleeping in a cave, no wonder u are asking such stupid question, just craw back to ur cave, that's where u belong.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Akano55: 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
this one done collect money
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Cutehector(m): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Igbo and igala?

Error
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Omonigho1976: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
Igboid:

Lol!
IPOB and MNK have even Idoma, Urhobo, Isoko, etc included in their Biafra o! grin not just Igala.
cheesy grin
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
sad Fl@thead PIGZ and land grabbing grin grin sad attached by FORCE.Thieves angry sadsad sad cheesy ONIONBANDIT angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Emperor5(m): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
Including igala in biafra can be a mistake that need to be resolved before actualization of biafra. I think the map of biafra should be revised even after the civil war, the civil war made us to understand the enemy of ndi Igbo and those against Biafra. there is some ethnic groups that need to be exclude such as igala and idoma and many to mention.

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by actrinity(m): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You said lugard forced you into Nigeria, yet you want to force others into biafra...Only fools who defies their own logic behaves this way.

Biafra my foot.
thank u bro. you've spoken my mind. I'm igbo, but I don't support Biafra.
Biafra with other ethnic nationalities, to me, is a mini Nigeria. you can't solve a problem, by creating another problem. Let everyone fights for their freedom. my support goes for REPUBLIC OF IGBOLAND, for only Igboid groups, not nonsense biafra, that I don't even know the meaning. At least, everyone knows that Igboland means a geographical area inhabited by igbo people. What then is meaning if Biafra? I don't support Biafra with any other group.
#RepublicOfIgboland

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Elmuktari(m): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
wetin me I know be say, if I possess the skill wey you want you go employ me any where any time in the world.

The Koko be say Nigeria is dead also not only Biafra. I'm not advocating for Biafra or Nigeria, I'm a citizen of the world and I love southern Nigeria because that's where skills are valued.

I'm an Igala but what the man is saying is not my concern, value and peace is what I love. I will rather belong to Biafra than becoming prey to illiterate fulanis.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by mu2sa2: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
Initially I thought I read gala can never be part of biafra - my reaction was, that would be a terrible disaster for ten of thousands of those hawking gala now.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Cnach: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

There is nothing special about him. He is only dragging you all to lower level where every flies now talks to Igbos as they want.
U are deceiving urself
Ibos cannot loose their respect till the world end. They aren't baggers but hustlers who don't send u but get it themselves.
Student wey sabi book no dey find lecturer face
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2021

Are you okay?

You are not ashamed of yourself...
Is there any Useless PRESIDENT in the world than Buhari, do you know the shame and insult Buhari has brought in this country, foreign countries sees Nigeria as a useless country with useless president and useless people...

Before you talk you reason......

For those of you confusing yourself, igbos don't have your time, Igbos want BIAFRA and when BIAFRA comes those who don't want to join BIAFRA can peacefully join Nigeria..
That's simple as ABCD... If una like rant from today reach tommorow, igbos will never stop aggetating for BIAFRA...

Ogbeni, go with your 5 states and stop dragging others with you. Your vagabond leader was allowed to leave with the 5 states but he refused.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Olisehinnocent: 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
I have not heard about the word Igala for long now. Who cares about them. They have nothing to contribute in Biafra struggle. They are nobody
Juliusmalema:

Their is no foreign country that recognises biafra. as far as international community is concerned there is no country known as biafra.

Or have you travelled with biafran passport before?

Nnamdi Kanu only feeds you guys with fat lies so that his biafra incoprated business will continue to boom.

Online republic is as good as dead.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Igbodicool(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

They said they are not interested, leave them alone or is your lifeline tied to them.

What correlation do Igbo an Ethnic group have with NIGERIA a pilotical entity.

Igbos and useless reasoning...biafra anyway is dead.

Nailed Coffin.
Biafra is dead and you are here running naked because of a dead Biafra.

You will die and Biafra will continue.

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by superstar1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Is this hunchback Dilector cursed? He is always looking for land to claim for his fraud of a country.

Biafra is and will always remain a DOT! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
BKayy:
Who are these ones?
When was Igala of all people added to the the map?
Very soon Fulani will release their own statement telling IPOB to remove them from the map

grin grin
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by sissoko22(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Oma igala eche?
Ichi nya eché?
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Chuksmonika(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Their is no foreign country that recognises biafra. as far as international community is concerned there is no country known as biafra.

Or have you travelled with biafran passport before?

Nnamdi Kanu only feeds you guys with fat lies so that his biafra incoprated business will continue to boom.

Online republic is as good as dead.
fulani herdsmen are in your village killing people and all you do is to defend a failed state... Go and mark today's date, Biafra will stand as a Country soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? / Supreme Court Judgement that Upheld INEC Power to Declare Election Inconclusive / PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.