Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow (52749 Views)

No Market In Ibadan Tomorrow / South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled / First Nigerian-Made Ventilator To Be Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu, Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Afrikahene: 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
What a foolish country

1 Like

Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by seanwilliam(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Thai country is gone
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Revere27: 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Chaii.... World Largest Flag grin

2 Likes

Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Silas6(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
What an achievement.
Nonsense!
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Aug28th(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mtcheew
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by OneNigeria1: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
notice me cruise grin
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by repogirl(f): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwww!

1 Like

Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
What of the one they erect in Jigawa?
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by stupidmod3: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
suffering n smiling
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by mukthar2000(m): 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Who the flag Help, oga clear jaree

1 Like

Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Dbarrzx: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Is this necessary? Anyways, anything to pull attention positively is okay
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by jerrysayo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Is blue part of Nigeria flag colour?

1 Like

Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by 9jaRealist: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
jerrysayo:
Is blue part of Nigeria flag colour?

grin grin grin

The Dullards couldn’t even get the correct colors…smh
>

Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by stupidmod3: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
suffering n smiling
repogirl:
Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwww!
i even Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwww passs u self for this rubbish

2 Likes

Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by willybaby(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
God bless my dear Naija.. green white green rocks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Julianaa: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Disgrace
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
FarahAideed:
I really hate this useless govt

Hate is such a soft word. Such a soft word.
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by KanuSE: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
During the last administration, they were busy building statues all over the place - seems this administration is about erecting the tallest and the largest flags.

Àwon oníranù òshì
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by igbowoman: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
Will it turn to Tinubu rice?
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by MOTOPARK: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
All this raising of largest flags up and down wouldn’t make secessionist to back down easily without the government looking inward to the main reason for the agitations.carrying of flags and standing of it is not a yardstick for being patriots.infact they should go ahead and build more so called flag that was stained with the blood of innocent protesters killed at lekki won’t change a things,except the right thing is down that would move the country forward and end to all form of corruptions including police and their policing act.
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
ok

1 Like

Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
willybaby:
God bless my dear Naija.. green white green rocks

Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Bigseven(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Rubbish record, contries de get world largest pharmerceuticals, airports,factories, universities etc. Here we re celebrating longest flag n largest. How e go help unemployment? I tire for this govt. Make den divide dis country into 4. we want #MIDLEBELT REPUBLIC

1 Like

Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Map1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Siting and laughing like some one then take jaz back infact this country is full of comedian and writers,can you imagine a country that cannot produce pencil,tooth pick are celebrating largest flag in the whole world,oh my lord I came in wrong generator
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Omonuejegbo(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Countries are breaking records in sciences, military hardwares and softwares, in spacecraft, etc. In Nigeria it's longest flag, largest flags, the most visited governor by football stars, etc. The material of that flag is not even made in Nigeria. How did I found myself here?
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by KanuSE: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
lagusboyyy:
I know this is what these clowns will use the next three months to be doing.

Since dem don start am for jigawa.

Next will be: opening ceremony for the world fattest national flag pole.

After that: launching of the world first national flag that can change color.

They will never launch anything that can impact the masses lives positively.

But this new flag will go a long way to enhance your nationality, make other countries respect you more than the Europeans, end corruption in Nigeria, improve the economy and finally launch Nigeria into Space. grin

I'm appalled you don't see the benefits. grin

1 Like

Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ghana is building multiple interchange, flying train.. we are here celebrating mediocrity

1 Like

Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
For ordinary green white green rubbbisshh

1 Like

Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by udemzyudex(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Wahala be like wetin again oooo?
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Litmus: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
The designer of the Nigeria's national flag, Pa.Taiwo Akinkunmi will once again achieve a great fet by hosting the world's largest flag

Great idea, hope it enters the Guinness book of records.

One of the things I love about Nigeria is that we are always striving, inventive and willing to try something for ourselves without waiting for Whites do it first unlike the rest of Africa. Disregard the criticising for they are often from the anti Nigeria hypocrites. These are the type that insulted a Nigerian man for having Four wives, calling him chauvinistic, primitive and wanting to breed too many children but praise a Ugandan for having Ten wives, calling the Ugandan ,and his very many children, virile and masculine. They are the types that long ago used to criticise Nigerians abroad for wearing traditional attire and eating Nigerian foods claiming Nigeria shamed Africa but now they are all copying Nigerians because traditional African designs are now fashionable. Had some godforsaken Africa nation elsewhere done this they would be first to rush to Niraland to praise it and call Nigerians names for not doing likewise or not being first to do so.

Without Nigeria Africa will return to the continent of do nothing Waiting-For-Whiteman’s help!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him / Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State / President Buhari Wears Indian Attire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.