Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,982 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow (52746 Views)

No Market In Ibadan Tomorrow / South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled / First Nigerian-Made Ventilator To Be Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu, Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
PEOPLE FROM BURKINA FASO WILL BE LAUGHING AT NIGERIANS OVER THIS.
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by UnabashedIPOB: 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
The world's largest FAILED country's flag to be unveiled!
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by philips007(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
What is the essence of this bullshit
World largest flag ko, flag largest world ni. How is this going to help solve the insecurity that is ravaging the country??
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by chatinent: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
How did I get here

Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Bighead95(m): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
I taya for this country cry weytin concern me and this one ...

Anyways I'm seriously searching for a job I need a help from a sister/brother from another mother ...
I stay at iyana ipaja

I pray make owu no blow us ooo
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by adedayourt(m): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Una head no just wan correct for this una country
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by ekesonbatteries(m): 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ekeson batteries we deal on car,truck,Gen, solar,inveter, batteries our
Head office is 32 Ezekiel street off Toyin street ikeja Lagos
Branch office 36 kudirat Abiola road, oregun ikeja Lagos
Phone no 08169345275

Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Opus85(m): 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Flag that the green colours are different. Lmao

1 Like

Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hoisted grin grin
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by detectivejones: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
World's largest flag owned by world's hungriest
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by adebwalex(m): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
I no fit grin grin oooo. Say the flag go dey down while people go the play ball on it. Abi na just grass then paint.. This one no get meaning at all. More important issue expecially security for the state should be the important issue at hand now...
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
only in youbas/afonjas...
this trash can't happen in SE.@all..
Igbo amaka.. anambra amaka. Nnewi south amaka.
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Yus2020: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Apc ��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by mintdrop: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
At this age of technological advancement, we are still struggling for this type of awards?
Bwahari self
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by deji17: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
LiePob will be crying now.
Nigeria growing in Leaps and Bound.
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by SocialJustice: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Akinkumi that is living in perennial poverty. Even the fvcking organisers couldn't get one shade of green to do the flag.

Nigeria na dustbin, tufiakwa!
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Babaken(m): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
See nonsens.
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Biafranboys: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Biggest flag of a dead country, why d man no unveil yoruba nation flag
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by priestcharm(m): 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Stupidity . Is that the innovation we seek?
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Dream of what?
YOU design flag, dem no send you....
YOU now want to unveil flag, no one will recognise you again...instead they will recognize there cows and even provide a data base to store the names of the cows!
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Mayeldah(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Can't we have the world's biggest electric power generation Plant?

As in something that makes life of the average Nigerian better?

Just thinking.....

1 Like

Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by 12345baba(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Such fuckery
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by kraftysprouts: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by Enyimbamercedes: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
Omo!!! Buhari is working!

Yesterday Lai went to visit the Longest flag pole today we are seeing the worlds largest flag…

Idiocy!!!
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by holyshadow: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
omo see another milestone achievement by this bubu govt. Oya, Guinness Book of record make una pay us our winning prize so we can settle our China debt

1 Like

Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by miky(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
I dream of a day when we can deport Anti-Nigerians to Chad, Cameroon, Niger or Togo or inside the Sea..
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by tnerro1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
Is this an achievement ? Has this lifted 100milion people out of poverty
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by udede(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
World poverty capital
World headquarters of tomfoolery
World most tactless president
World most currupt leaders
World most currupt pastors
World most religious people

Na waaoo
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by nuruajao: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Why all this for god shake whom do we offend in this country is it flags be Nigerian problems.everywhere killings kidnapper don't allowed us to have free movements again herdsmen's are disturbing our farmers in there farms
Re: The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow by ZoeyJ(f): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] / Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.