Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

What Happend To "for Better For Worse"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happend To "for Better For Worse"? (699 Views)

I Caught The Girl That Stole My Gold...something Critical Happend To Her. / King Mods, What Happend To Sexuality Section? / For Better Or For Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happend To "for Better For Worse"? by Landofmystery: 12:11am On May 07, 2011
the rate @ which marriages are crumbling these days is higher than the rate @ which pple are even getting married!
Re: What Happend To "for Better For Worse"? by Advocator: 12:13am On May 07, 2011
Yeap divorce is the order of day, these days. Number one reason being lack of communication followed by lack of trust.

If those 2 great pillars of marriages are broken off cuz divorce rate will be high. Common sense!
Re: What Happend To "for Better For Worse"? by Nobody: 12:13am On May 07, 2011
source?
Re: What Happend To "for Better For Worse"? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 09, 2011
men offer more WORSE than better. undecided grin please don't mind me!
Re: What Happend To "for Better For Worse"? by MMM2(m): 5:41pm On May 09, 2011
cos we now live 4 better 4 better.
Re: What Happend To "for Better For Worse"? by CrudeOil2(m): 5:47pm On May 09, 2011
Blame god.
Re: What Happend To "for Better For Worse"? by livedit(f): 7:38pm On May 09, 2011
cry more like the LACK of GOD in these marriages. So many people are getting married for all the wrong reasons. Like, just because you have a child(ren) with a person does not mean that they were meant to be your mate. Also, not waiting on GOD to send the rightful mate. Not keeping GOD first in the marriage. Getting married because it's the latest "fad" just because other people are marrying. Not taking the time to get to thoroughly know their mate before marrying them. Lack of knowledge, wisdom and understanding of what a marrage is most of the key reasons why there are so many divorcees in this world. Then you have people who are emotionally and spiritually unavailable who are not trustworthy, lack of self control and irresponsible. Marriage IS a blessing from GOD when it is ordained by HIM. And what GOD don't put together, HE won't keep together. I could go on and on. GOD loves us and why would he ordained something that will hurt us. It's sad so many people are under the influence of Satan. Satan is the liar, not GOD.
Re: What Happend To "for Better For Worse"? by BABE3: 7:45pm On May 09, 2011
I think the rate at which people get married EARLY nowadays is the problem. haha! Marriage na beans?

What I meant by "EARLY" is --- the couples don't care about knowing each other VERY WELL anymore. It's all about getting married and buying Aso-Ebi!

And the way teenagers get married these days too is baffling, asif marriage na yam.

Ultimately, this kinds if marraiges won't last---- undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Know That He Or She Is The Right Man Or Woman Ready For Marriage / Pls Help I Need Your Advices / God Save Me: Chai Cold Wan Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.