Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? (18797 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by udede(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sugardick:
After chyking for months unsuccessfully,her phone fell and screen broke she was desperate then I told her I will give her 4k to repair her phone screen after we fück,,, she came and after 2 rounds I opened the door and told her to walk out and never greet me if she sees me. She wan change am for me but when I carry extension wire nobody tell her to carry her 2 left leg Waka go
for your mind now, you are a Sharp guy abi? When nemesis beging to deal with you left right and centre you will begin to ask God why.

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sugardick:
After chyking for months unsuccessfully,her phone fell and screen broke she was desperate then I told her I will give her 4k to repair her phone screen after we fück,,, she came and after 2 rounds I opened the door and told her to walk out and never greet me if she sees me. She wan change am for me but when I carry extension wire nobody tell her to carry her 2 left leg Waka go
this is not good sincerely

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Silentgroper(m): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
ESANMEA:
He took me out of Lagos for a weekend and promised me heaven on earth, I still didn't allow him..
Na zo tongue
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mrscarter:

Na this was yrs ago. We was together off n on for years but im happily married now to a really great guy.
Wow congrats Mrscarter. Your home is blessed wink

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by angelfallz(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Story

Pierocash:
clap for yourself. People like you shouldn't exist in our society,you are wicked.

You took advantage of her situation to exploit her sexually without honouring the agreement. That is wickedness. It doesn't cost a thing to be kind to others,if you happen to be there in her trying moment,you won't need to go subtle to have her,she will lovingly and willingly give you her body anytime.

Stop been wicked,because there are repercussions for every evil deed

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by angelfallz(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Another story.
LastProphet:

Same fate awaits your daughter, shameless oaf

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Kevinton: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Thanks for sharing this post! Radion show is a great source for learning something unique related to literature, history and traditional culture. You could visit this flirtymania plus website for more details! By the way, Online entertainment is playing an important role among the modern people!
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by IQUIT(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
Tales by moonlight
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Boomboost(m): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:
That Doctors advised him to start having sex so as to avoid a sharp pain he normally feels below his lower abdomen after telling him my decision on premarital sex.Bamanga should be a redpiller by now,he see shege for my hand lol.

Thank you for this piece of info. wink
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Kaymicheal852: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sugardick:
these new generation girls deserve no pity, why can't she get help from one of her broke sugardaddies that she's been using to raise shoulder for me when chyking her, lmao this one is small na if you hear of my other exploits you will send missile to my house.

These new set of girls are only useful for sex trust me, just bang once or twice and dispose off to the next guy until the savior Mr Simp (which you sound like) comes along to pay millions in bride price and wedding for the overused püssy

Any girl that charge directly or indirectly for money in exchange of sex is a olosho

She might have a serious relationship with a guy that have spend hundreds of thousands on her but will still go and cheat for a penny if he is broke

Wahala for who they serious with Nigerian girls because all of them are useless and selfish

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by BanevsJoker(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
No lie pass the one APC tell una for 2015 before each conjugal visit.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sugardick:

same way she's scamming other guys with fake love na....

2 cut 4, nothing spoil we move
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
ESANMEA:
He took me out of Lagos for a weekend and promised me heaven on earth, I still didn't allow him..
Are you sure? Lady in dark
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Kaymicheal852: 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
Pierocash:
you are such a dingbat and a knucklehead. But I understand where your frustration is coming from,you have never had them nice to you,and it is due to your wicked lifestyle...

For your info,I have had wonderful ,faithful women in my life,no sane woman will have a diamond in her hand and still be looking for ordinary stone .

If you have been experiencing dissapointment with women,I advise you today to upgrade and start been kind to people,you attract who you are. You can't be this awkward and attract a sensible woman. Be good,kind,and loving ,and see if you won't be attracting women ready to give up everything for you.

Pele ooo, just take heart,it shall be well

I'm not disputing with you sir ,but just take your time and invite your babe collect her phone ( it's better you don't let her know ) and check through all her social media,if wetin you will see no shock you call me bastard and rain curses on me ,

You will be left in shock and disbelief in what you will see ,and please take heart and no use violent On her o,make you no go commit crime .

Unless she is the one smart enough to delete all those messages or probably if you're the one that pop her cherry

You're free to update us on nairaland o anytime you check on her but I'm � sure you will be disappointed

Remember to check her normal phone messages and bank alert messages too ,so you can know if you're a minor or major shareholder of her pussy grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by One1Nigeria: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Pierocash:
clap for yourself. People like you shouldn't exist in our society,you are wicked.

You took advantage of her situation to exploit her sexually without honouring the agreement. That is wickedness. It doesn't cost a thing to be kind to others,if you happen to be there in her trying moment,you won't need to go subtle to have her,she will lovingly and willingly give you her body anytime.

Stop been wicked,because there are repercussions for every evil deed

But the girl agreed to be olosho 4k but the girl na Bleep the guy well,how did u expect him to pay
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Jeon(f): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wahala for who have Nigerian boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by 24SEVEN: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sugardick:
these new generation girls deserve no pity, why can't she get help from one of her broke sugardaddies that she's been using to raise shoulder for me when chyking her, lmao this one is small na if you hear of my other exploits you will send missile to my house.

These new set of girls are only useful for sex trust me, just bang once or twice and dispose off to the next guy until the savior Mr Simp (which you sound like) comes along to pay millions in bride price and wedding for the overused püssy

I want to hear about your other exploits. grin

It should make an interesting read.

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Fxwarrior: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
LastProphet:

Same fate awaits your daughter, shameless oaf

What do you see about him?
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Nwibii: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mmmmmmm
This kind thread the always sweet NL guys so that they'll start spew trash on dem low budget girls.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by ESANMEA(f): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Volkswagen90:
Are you sure? Lady in dark
Yes nau

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Misterone: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sugardick:
you know, that girl can be in a position to help you or may be the gate to your success tomorrow. They say it is better to offend an old man than a small kid cause you don't know what he will become in future. You never know!

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Coldie(m): 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
One girl once made police arrest me in ph, all that police needed to bail me was for her to say she's my gf, out of fear she say she no know me.

I go station bail myself come back. Plan this girl she loose guard, one time she told me her phone is spoit I told her I would give her 20k to repair it, she became happy we go hotel bang, infact the banging was so extreme that she became upset saying I was fvcking her like she's a prost1tute.

After the banging girl dae sleep for her mind I want give her 20k, I told her am coming leave her for hotel go house.

The girl want mad.

After some time I started regretting, cause the girl pussy mk sense, I want scope her again she don block me

12 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Nnannapat(m): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sugardick:
You defrauded her sexually.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Rickmann: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sugardick:

Chai...
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Rickmann: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sugardick:

Where is the honour in taking advantage of a poor girl's situation, just for sex that you'd eventually had gotten as a descent guy,if only u held up your own end of the deal... You see, it dudes like you that make girls frequently use the line "all guys are the same"..

I know you felt like Superman or the smartest guy ever after your stupid escapade but remember, there are always repercussions for such wickedness and believe me, you won't be smiling then.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by BDXTRA: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sugardick:

HELLISH WICKEDNESS !!!
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by KingDash: 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:
That Doctors advised him to start having sex so as to avoid a sharp pain he normally feels below his lower abdomen after telling him my decision on premarital sex.Bamanga should be a redpiller by now,he see shege for my hand lol.
wicked thing..
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
KingDash:
wicked thing..
lol
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sanguine(f): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
ESANMEA:

Follow a man outta town?? Really??
Don't you ever do that again, or you may not live to tell the story.
Oh well, that is if you love yourself and your life. The heart of man is desperately wicked!

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Djamel(m): 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sugardick:

I want to read about your other exploits grin
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by ekensi01: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2021

You still the talk something like this??

Haba oga fear God
Sugardick:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Signs You Are Ready For Marriage / Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies / Double Dating - Right or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.